LUKE?

You all have hear about Mandela effect, the line "Luke, I'm your father".. ok, but who remembers the scene been different than the one is currectly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I should have been eligible to compete for the title!

Why, what do you remember? I what to know or i will crazy

>I'll come back later

I thought he just said

>Obi-wan didn't kill your father...I am your father

It's just been meme'd into

>Luke, I am your father

Over the decades.

>I'm not that bothered

I got to that conclusion too after searching , but i do remember the scene been different.
I will triy to explain in my best englis .
So, the scene i do remember, Darth Vander cut the hand of luke, but there was no fence or the "antena" that lukes run it too, after the cut his shout the jedi "kinetic power" to luke, and lukes holds him self with just one hand, and the Darth says the line and tries to help him and lukes says no and fall after..

Sorry in advance for poor English

he potr hand sabrr but blood and dark vader the force

>Who are you looking at, is it me?

And the C-3PO been all silver, and the gold.

Isn't Luke, I am your father is from the radio dramatization.

>explain to me if bleeding is a possibility for you

ehh no, I distinctly remember it as "No, Luke. *I* am your father" with slight vocal emphasis and even a head tilt on the *I.*

not even memeing and I'm sure I'm not the only one. they changed it after one of the rereleases

I have the original theatre cuts on my pc, and my name is luke so i hear this line being said wrong at least twice a day

The line is "No, I am your father."

So simple

>Well that's not how I like my music, pal..

New School:
"Rey, you are my wife's daughter!"

It was never that. People quote it that way because out of context it makes no sense. Also people remember references as well, in the movie Tommy Boy Tommy says "Luke I am your father" into the fan. Obviously it's not the right line but people remember that too.

So shut the fuck up with this nonsense.

This is true. Luke says something like "You killed my father!", to which vader responds "no, I am your father"

>Mandela effect
>>/reddit/

>We have to go deeper.
youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s

>Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father...

>He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

>No... I am your father

It's really that simple.

It's a simple adaptation of the quote to make it work in normal conversation. Look at Forrest Gump; He is often famously quoted as saying

>Life IS like a box of chocolates

When he actually says

>Life WAS like a box of chocolates

People often say the first person because the present tense makes more sense in a normal conversation out of context than his past tense quoting. This is further confounded by the fact that later in the same film his mother says the quote with the IS before dying (though almost no one remembers that).

So yeah, you all just suck at remembering things.

>Whanna have a sparring match?

This only works with movies people have seen.

>he dosent remember the orginal timeline where darth vader was Luke's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

Which makes us what?

The "Mandela effect" is a euphemism for having a piss-poor memory. Stop smoking pot, losers.

could you screen cap a pic of c3pos silver leg?

its a real bitch to find on the interwebs

A couple of Big guys

Is there a word for unwarranted self importance that manifests in people making up retarded shit? Like Gangstalking and this, just seems like a way for some ordinary plebe to think they're special because they skipped timelines or have 20+ government agents watching their every move rather than just being completely uninteresting plebs.

> What do you mean i misremembered some minutia from when i was a kid? No... NO! That can't be right! SURELY THE REALMS OF TIME AND SPACE OPENING UP AND EJECTING ME INTO THIS BIZZARO WORLD IS MORE LIKELY THAN ME SIMPLY BEING WRONG!

This thread is pretty funny though.

BTFO

"No, luke. I AM your father"

Virtue signalling.

>implying this isn't the site where people circle jerk absurdities and objective falsehoods and claim you're a pseudo-intellectual if you don't
>implying reddit isn't where you'd go to get called a retard by smart people for believing in astrology, religion, mandela effect, etc.

You asshurt fat fucks really love your buzzwords. This is the dumbest and worst site on the internet.

Why must you be a douche?

Who hurt you?

>You fancy kits?

Religious upbringings do this. People think they aren't obligated to stay accountable to logical consistency in their beliefs. See: All of Sup Forums. Abusive, mentally retarded religious parents do this.

U mad?

not gonna lie
i didn't understand a fucking word of that and i don't even want to

if this were a serious discussion of the "effect" i might be inclined to not shitpost, but it's literally pop culture bullshit that more than two minutes of looking at the sources can disprove

it's reddit bullshit to make you look smart and cool and savvy, when it proves the exact fucking opposite

In the same sense that i get mad at a retard shitting himself in public, so probably not that much, just wish someone would wrangle up the tards rather than let them run around shitting themselves in public.

Guess

>Search your heart, I am your father. Together as Father and Son we can rule the galaxy.

>I'm not looking for difficulties

No one remembers it in the movie that way retard, it's just a popular misquote that stuck, like "play it again sam".

>this is what people on the other side really believe
fucking hell dude, get a grip

This. Same thing with "Beam me up, scotty" which is never said on the show

its just a meme by plebs who dont know shit

No, Luke Skywalker, I am a Skywalker too... YOUR FATHER