Daily reminder that Texas would be one of the world's superpowers if it seceded

Daily reminder that Texas would be one of the world's superpowers if it seceded.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)
cbsnews.com/news/is-there-gold-in-fort-knox/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago-style_politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for reminding me to filter these threads

>implying that Australia is a superpower

nice try Jose, but your spic ass will never be American

Permian Basin checking in

Remember the alamo.

Come and take it.

This. We are pretty high on the human development scale but we don't really have any power

So fucked up that a number of the US states rival major countries one on one.

someone wanna post the California chart that ranks it in the top 10?

>Australia
>Super power
Their only superpower is shitposting.

U jelly, maplefag?

God no. If Canada had US levels of power, the world would be fucked more than it is.

funny how Texas's GDP is 1.4 trillion compared to Canada's 1.06 trillion

I'd move to Texas if they wanted to secede. I'm tired of the liberal broke ass bullshit states like CA being carried by everyone else and having superior voting sway.

How in the crap is Australia a super power? It also looks like they are doing better than Texas despite being isolated.

Yes, but do you have the worlds largest reservoir of maple syrup?

Texas has a space program and large military. And oil.

Texan-Australian alliance when?

>We're better than a literal nanny state that bans digital kids toys and taxes goods deemed immoral by leftists.

Wow, impressive.

You got this stuff for every state?

>broke ass bullshit states like CA being carried by everyone else
uh, california pays more in federal taxes then it receives in spending.

So would California and New York.

What's your point?

>more people
>same GDP

whats it like being poor and brown, Texashits?

Northern California just needs to become its own state. Jefferson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)

It would be separate from most of the libtard/Mexican regions. California actually has a lot of conservatives, but their votes get drowned-out by cities like LA and San Francisco. Another example is how Illinois would be red if not for Chicago.

>filtering threads

you sons a bitches

>australia is a superpower

Daily reminder
Without Mexicans Texas would be nothing

Companies pay more
Individuals take more.
Good job spewing the liberal propaganda schlomo

NO.

That's it, I am now #TrudeauMissle

There are like 200 countries around and only the top 25 are not complete shit

>facts
>liberal propaganda
whatever you say, faggot.

We'll trade you gold for your syrup.

They have internets out there now?

What's all this about mail spiders now? Google can't tel me anything.

Mexico is full of Mexicans. When can we expect Mexico to be a world superpower?

the state govt went broke einstein

You are right we had to shoot a lot of you to make it happen, thank you for your contributions

doesnt make my statement untrue.

WHAT ABOUT MAILSPIDERS THOUGH,
WHAT ARE THEY?

ok. here's my argument. conservatives need to stop this whole retarded idea that just because there are some other people around that you suddenly have to withdraw into a different government from them. try actually compromising and governing for once.

What are "Mail Spiders"?

Right? I'm so confused!!

It'd be A superpower, but it would no longer be part of THE superpower.

I don't see you faggots doing anything but committing crimes and somehow weaseling money out of our government here.
Get the fuck out of my state.

>Illinois would be red if not for Chicago
Illinois would also be a poor shithole if not for chicago.
Chicago and the greater chicagoland area is where all the moneymaking in illinois happens, the rest of illinois is basically the south (poor uneducated white with no public transportation), and/or the playground of the moneymakers in chicago.

>implying Australia is a superpower
regional yes
global no

>The current revival is based almost entirely in California.[33] Although some individual residents in Oregon have lobbied for the movement, no county government in that state has endorsed the proposal to date.[34] As of January 2016, 21 northern California counties have sent a declaration or have approved to send a declaration to the State of California with their intent of leaving the state and forming the State of Jefferson

Don't forget it has its own power grid.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE MAILSPIDERS

This is actually pretty popular where I am in NorCal. I see a lot of Jefferson flags and banners around my town

Why are you there? Get out while you can!

a spider in your mailbox

they're much better than shoespiders, that's for sure

>superpower
>with that many beandips

Man, my sides

You couldn't afford it, mate.
cbsnews.com/news/is-there-gold-in-fort-knox/

Is it a specific breed of spider though? Like a wolf spider that lives in mailboxes? Or has it evolved into its own breed that can only survive in the ecosystem of a mailbox?

>Kick out millions of illegals and anchor babies
>GDP hardly changes
>more money to go towards improvement of infrastructure
>GDP increases

We literally can only go up from where we are.

How about you citizens of CA actually storm your voting officials and demand that 3 forms of ID (US passport, birth certificate, and driver's license) along with photo voter ID be present in order to vote? Also change existing laws in order to prevent illegals from getting socials and driver's licenses.

>beandips
fuck you, now in hungry.

Ain't happening whiteboy

>regional
>literally no one else around but new zealand

Nah m8. Nothing like a blanket spider. You toss that over your head and you've got a brown reclusive giving you a 8 handed reach around. I love Florida.

Remember the time Sup Forums scammed a website for free mouse pads and one guy got his in a bag full with cockroaches?
Sort of like that, but it's spiders, and it's all your mail.

Chicago is also famous for having the most corrupt politicians in America; and is home to scheming kikes like Rahm Emanuel.

Woop woop!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago-style_politics

We'd be disenfranchising all those illegals, dead people, babies, and imaginary people that love to vote Democrat.

South Illinois here, I am content with disowning Chicago.

St. Louis is much closer.

my statement isn't untrue either

Seeing how Texas is a US state, and Australia is pretty isolated from other first worlders and 2/3rds uninhabitable...TX should have a higher gdp. Nothing to brag about really.

Please take Luisiana and Florida with you.
I don't want to like in Hillary's America.

yes but your statement has no relevance to the conversation.

We don't have as many mineral resources to sell to China

TEXANS ARE THE ONLY TRUE AMERICANS

How is it some Americans think "remember the X" is a battle cry? We lost the Alamo. Pretty bad too.

WE WILL BOMB YOU WITH FRIENDSHIP UNTIL EVERYTHING IN YOUR COUNTRY IS GENDER NEUTRAL! -Canada

>Texans
>true americans
>tried to leave the US
>still thinks they can despite scotus saying they can't.

Overturn Wesberry v Sanders

We will. After we invade.

Oh shit a Texas thread. Am I too late?

Where my fellow Houstonfags at? It actually stopped raining for a day.

Texas also has no control over making treaties for itself, limited control of its national guard, (Nat guards were federalized in the mid-20th century) limited control of its borders, nor total control over its own interstate or international commerce, since those are federal powers over the states.

Misleading meme as it pertains to geography / area.

You could fit Texas into Australia 11 times with room to spare.

Area of Texas: 696,241 km2
Area of Austr: 7,692,000 km2

Australia is rated fifth in quality of life, America is only 12.

Isnt Texas half hispanic?

Until Australian deserts are reseeded by a fleet of drones all that space is for naught.

Have you considered how much land is actually usable in Australia and Texas? Might be closer numbers. Texas may have a lot of deserts but it's much more hospitable to life than Australia.

not yet. in 20 years they're projected to be the majority.

Like how Britain told its eastern North American colonies they could leave, huh?
>inb4 they tried and lost
As did Ireland, but they now have their own nation.

Remember Pearl Harbor, remember 9/11, etc.

It's bulletin board material. Get revenge and kick some ass

Could Texas shitpost better though?

You actually need a population that at least somewhat gives a shit to become a superpower..

Only in Spanish

Texas is only 8% desert, though.

Worse, there's only 40% Texans in Texas, aka White. We actually managed to pass bills to enforce our border, round up wetbacks, not allow them in college or pay for them, every time the jew federal government shut us down. Hence the need to secede if Trump doesn't get elected and fulfill his promises.

>As did Ireland, but they now have their own nation.
that's because england let them have it. the US has already said no to texas leaving. in fact they've declared it unconstitutional, so i dont really see that happening any time soon.

>Australia is a superpower
They have one superpower.

>USA changes into some perverted, degenerate monster that sticks its dick in other peoples' affairs
>Texans have enough of this Roman shit
>Try to leave peacefully
>Get called un-American when they don't want to vote for kikes and degeneracy.

Real smart idea you got there. America changed not us. We just wanna get off this ride and separate ourselves before shit goes down bad.

be-ear.

San Jacinto was great though.

>sneak up on Mexican army while they were taking a "siesta", literally being lazy beaners
>capture their god emperor
>shoot tons of beaners while they were trying to escape and jumping into a creek, becoming literal wetbacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto

>try to leave peacefully
>start a war
ok, buddy.