You think that the reason so many white guilt liberals look past or ignore the deviant and belligerent behavior of...

You think that the reason so many white guilt liberals look past or ignore the deviant and belligerent behavior of blacks is because most of them never grew up around them or don't live anywhere near them?

What would happen if we took them and made them live in the ghettos for a week or even a month? Would they change their tune?

They'd die

Considering it's white people that put them in the ghetto, sure, why not?

seconded desu

> 5 year old in diapers
Am I the only one who notices this?

Yes.

No, you are not.

im 22 and still in diapers some people wear them longer than others

It took me over 14 years.

Most definitely. I grew up in the south and lived in an area that had a black majority. There were very very very few black people that I ever met in all my years living in that area that I would consider good or decent people.

And even the tiny handful of decent ones were only decent by themselves. As soon as they were around other black people it's like they were a totally different person.

Anyone that actually has to live around a lot of blacks will become racist in a very short amount of time I absolutely guarantee it.

It's black culture. Black people can be awesome, upstanding citizens, but fucking black culture despises anything perceived as "white" like wearing suits, basic hygiene, and getting good grades. Best way to make them well is to dismantle the toxicity that is black culture.

I was in the hood one time, sitting on a stoop and my drug dealer mom's girlfriend said to me
>You see this tongue? It ain't got no hair on it because I eat smooth cunts. I'm wild. I'm a monster.

>As soon as they were around other black people it's like they were a totally different person.

This.

I grew up in Chicago and he could be the most classy well dressed business man when around whites and as soon as he is around his other blacks friends "AY YO DAWG WHAT GOOD MUH NIGGUHS!"

I believe you're right to some degree but I also think that blacks are genetically different from whites. I think they're less intelligent and more inclined to act on impulse and those two things often don't mix.

I think you're right that black culture plays a role but I don't think it's as big of a role as you think. They're just less evolved than other races.

>It's black culture

Culture isn't some mystical spoopy thing that grows out of the dirt, it's created by people.
In this case, shitty black culture is created by shitty blacks.

>You see this tongue? It ain't got no hair on it because ...
Wait....Tongues are supposed to have hair on it?

Have you noticed that the majority of extreme liberals come from privileged backgrounds themselves, being brought up in million+ dollar homes not located in a ghetto?

So yeah, unless they're brain dead or too full of prise to change their stance, they'll change when in that situation for an extended period of time.

I grew up around blacks and went to black schools. I even still sort of like them in spite of myself...

But garden variety white SJW private school upper middle class types have no fucking clue what regular blacks are like.

They think they're all like some well spoken mulatto dyke on the same floor of their residence hall who listens to Alesia keys (spelling but who gives a shit)

They can't conceive of how people who are literally savages behave in their own neighborhoods

I don't know, all the scientific shit the whites did during civil rights and beyond didn't turn up shit, so I'm skeptical that they are genetically inferior.

I see nothing to disagree with. Shitty blacks keep other potentially non-shitty blacks down. Granted, being buttfucked from slavery kinda made shitty blacks to begin with.

Fucking Americans and their diapers. You wouldn't need them if you faggots didn't eat Chipotle 24/7.

Absolutely 100% true. I grew up in a large black populated STATE not just town. All if not most of my intolerance for them comes not from ignorance but rather experiencing ghetto trash first hand.

this
i think this meme proves a point its not trying to

That's what lesbian crack heads say.

>buttfucked from slavery

Right. It's all de ebil legamacy ob de slabery.

That's why niggers in Africa fuck babies to cure their aids, try to genocide each other with machetes, and ferment their piss and shit to get high.

Look at any place on Earth that's majority black. Look at any place built by whites where blacks became a majority.

i mean i could use the toilet if i wanted to, i just prefer diapers

Black people don't like living with niggers, either. Has anyone stopped to really think about this?

Proof?

The only difference between 'black people' and niggers is whether they're chimping out at that moment.

I always thought that when a large amount of blacks live in a specific area, they actually change the neighborhood they live in into a ghetto. But what do I know? I only just grew up in Brooklyn and lived near blacks my whole life.

White cuck liberals would die or be raped. A few of them would be lucky to find some accepting black family that wouldn't murder them in the ghetto.

So basically, it would be like how blacks were treated in the South in the early 1900s.

Basic hygiene? Mother fucker are you stupid? White people use to believe baths were for dirty people and you have the nerve to say some dumb shit like that with a head full of lice? Kill yourself. White people know nothing about black people because we don't tell y'all shit and never will. Just keep assuming

Liberal brainwashing inoculates victims to opposing ideas. They're taught to repress their own feelings and gut instincts while repeating to themselves that they are actually being more mindful of their feelings and honest with themselves.

Even daily exposure is often not enough to change their minds.

Weak bate, but if you keep on trying someday somewhere someone will somehow actually believe that you arent a pudgy 16 yr old white kid rollplaying on a North Korean Nuclear merchandise network.

>they turn wherever they concentrate into shit

is the correct answer!

Look at Zimbabwe... in ONE GENERATION they wrecked the most lush and prosperous nation Africa's had thus far.

Look at
>pic related

One nigger decided to plant shit and not litter while the rest just nig around waiting for more "aide packages"

Niggers are planetary cancer.

Where did he get the grass to build the wall when there's nothing growing anywhere but inside the wall?

Something is fucking fishy about this.

>Even daily exposure is often not enough to change their minds.

Which seems really wierd, to me.

I grew up in the Rockies. I saw maybe 5 black people IRL before turning 18. When I moved to a city for college, it took about a month to turn me racist.

Within one goddamned month I saw or experienced
>a nigger beat the FUCK out of a female cop, before backup arrived and shot him
>mugged once, they got $7
>at a house party, two niggers got in a fight, and a third came up behind the big one and smashed his skull with a hammer
>at another house party, playing poker, 3 nigs rush in claiming they just shot up their old high school
>Police showed up at school and arrested nigger in my class for GTA, robbery, assault and rape
>nigger at work smashed his computer terminal and punched manager in the face
>window of my apartment smashed in at 3am by nigger robber, caught within 5 minutes because the people downstairs already called the cops when he broke into their place

And, best of all, the nigger security guard at the apartment complex.
We were friendly. One morning, my car wouldn't start. Check under the hood, battery gone. Go to the office to report the theft and he says, "Oh shit, homie. I din know that be your car!!"
And then pulls my battery out from under the desk and gives it back to me.

>fishy
There's grass in the distance and grass grows literally everywhere.

>shitty black culture was a kgb psyop to create unrest in the USA

fixed that for ya.

no, you dumbshit. in the years following the emancipation of blacks they had a higher level of education, higher level of employment, more families were together, less percentile of blacks were in jail, crime rates in black majority neighborhoods were drastically lower. and it stayed that way till hip hop and most mainstream media created a culture of degeneracy. they were literally doing better when america was actually racist than they are today.

Fuck off you retard. Any time one of the niggers tries to climb out of the muck and into something more than just a dogshit monkey obsessed with his penis and welfare checks that budding human being is beaten on the head with sticks by all the other niggers until he forces through or he joins them.

Don't matter what put them there now, but they're keeping themselves there. You can't deny that.

>Any time one of the niggers tries to climb out of the muck and into something more than just a dogshit monkey obsessed with his penis and welfare checks that budding human being is beaten on the head with sticks by all the other niggers until he forces through or he joins them.

MFW Out of Africa was just Proto-whites moving away from niggers.
MFW Neandertals and Denisovans did it befor us.
MFW all human achievement was spawned by the desire to move away from niggers.

It's because we had segregation and they were under the very real threat of getting hung from a fucking tree.

They only understand force. YES there are outliers (such as the one lone African in the pic above) but the majority of their epigenetic inherited "culture" is that of tribal chiefdom, wherein the strongest, most violent nig gets to rule the village.

Look at Africa for fucks sake. That is what they revert to in ALL cases immediately after they gain autonomy.

SAME shit happened with the "civil rights" movement. (This is why the Jews and KGB pushed for it... because they KNEW full well what was going to happen the moment the proverbial boot was taken off their collective necks).

They did the same shit in South Africa with Mandella and the ANC.

No one's going to tell me otherwise because REAL DOCUMENTED HISTORY across MULTIPLE SOCIETIES spanning several different generations ALWAYS GARNERS THE SAME RESULT.

Arguments to the contrary are fluffy, feel-good wishful fantasies.