Lets do this Sup Forums

Lets make Trump appealing to the lefts emotions.

To win the Californian vote, we need to turn the tide, use the lefts emotions against them.
We can do it, pol has massive power but you have to agree how to do this.
Bernie left a rut, lets fill that rift.
We can turn the lefts vote in favor, but only if played well.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/TlsxU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU
imgur.com/gallery/EunDQ
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9374490.html
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4n8u0t/how_bernie_will_win_california_crucial_info/
youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go vote exit on brexit, Ahmed.

That makes no sense.
Now lets talk about saving your country.

This needs proof

>vote exit
this

Just google it. Bill defended his KKK membership

There are things coming down the pipeline that are going to destroy Hillary, and may even make her flee the country.

No doubt we should start hitting her with full force now, but mark my words Trump is going to win this in a landslide.

monday's the day folks
Trump said it himself last night

Hurricane Katrina, we have to push her everywhere when it comes to people claiming that Trump is a mysoginist, and his opinion on abortion

A fact summary about her life and employment by Trump might just do it.

Push shit like this through Imgur and such.

imgur.com/gallery/TlsxU

Fuck Ahmed, because of repeating intergers, I will attempt discourse.
just answer this first
a)serious elections in YOUR country, woolly bugger, why you fucking with mine?
b) I doubt you can read this far.
c) cali already voted, your script is old and you're bad at your job.

The secret organization pulling the strings behind the Clinton candidacy is Time Warner Cable? How is bad customer service associated with the NWO?

Just vote Brexit.

We have the capacity to push the left towards Trump, the question is how?

I see the word reddit

Why is this not a kike website?

Everyone make up stories on Twitter about voter fraud, this will cause more resentments among Bernie supporters.

This. Now is the perfect time to sow division. Berniefags are in prime butthurt mode. Perfect opportunity to flock into daddy's arms.

>everyone do things I'm unwilling to do , to promote my ideas.
Try again shlomo.

"6 Words."

Say Hillary rigged a blowout and announced it a day earlier to discourage people from voting.

The vote in the Uk will not matter either way, you as a superpower and the EU will strong arm us in every way. Again, in context, it makes no sense to debate this.
Trump has to win, he is a better choice for global superpower.
So how do we get the lefties to empathize in Trump?

6 word formulae would work, but I think we need more than just memes.
How can we make Trump appealing to the Lefties?

Fuck trying to turn them to Trump, just hype up Green Party Jill Stein. A lot of bernbots hate hllary nearly as much as we do. All they need is a light push

Can we really change the left?

Good spirit but, we need something factual to base from, just incase they actually look it up.

Step one, factual hillary hate memes

Step 2 emotional Trump youtube videos (you need to go on twitter and start following the alt-right to get those because youtube blocks the search function from showing them)

Oh god yes.....
Remember they think with their feelings, everything is allegorical.
Just hit them where they feel. Give them material that makes them sympathize with Trump more than Hillary.

This is probably what can be implemented easiest. The left isn't going to turn to Trump as long as they think he's racist, better to split the vote. Encourage Bernie write-ins, green party, staying home, etc.

This meme will take the bernout male demographic,
#MakeMiddleEarthGreatAgain

Osgilioth didn't build a wall and Minas Tirith did.

But Hillary is bettter than Trump in every way

NOSTALGIA PENETRATES THE BRAIN BACK TO BEFORE THEY WERE BRAINWASHED

MAKE LOTR MEMES

Her biggest weaknesses are destroying Libya, assisting the conflict in Syria and helping create the situation that allowed ISIS to form. Additionally taking bribes from Saudi Arabia while giving them weapons to go and commit war crimes in Yemen, Syria and Bahrain.

Conservatives are useless when it comes to pushing her over this, all they do is talk about benghazi. While the average hillary supporter is clueless about anything outside the USA and completely unaware she has killed hundreds of thousands of sand people.

Aside from Trump rebuplicans won't pressure her over those issues as the Bush family is guilty of the same thing.

A BETTER WEAPON FOR THIS FIGHT COULD NOT BE CRAFTED BY THE GOD EMPEROR HIMSELF.
Far-left policy
Outsider, non-politician
Shes even a woman!

Meme magic helped a lot to build up Trump. Use those same powers on (((Stein))) and victory for Trump is assured.

This!

How to make it easily consumable?
It needs to be trendable.

#LineUpForStein

A woman with a heart, not a gluttonous greed and a thirst for blood.

Co-opt #ImWithHer and use it for Stein instead

Can we create a think tank, something that will not be pruned.
Some way of collaborating ideas and getting the vote in his pocket.
We can help win this election, just we need to figure it out intelligently. We have the power, we just need to figure out how to use it. Make the vote work, push the left to trump. Pols biggest achievement ever.

I liek it

This is not about winning over Bernie supporters. This is about splitting the leftist vote.
Even worse: claim that the Democratic Party systematically denied Bernie supporters' right to vote in semi-closed caucuses and primaries. Also, pretend to be Hilary supports, and use the imwithher hashtag to post accusations of sexism and make anti-Jewish comments (not to brazen or people will no its /pol. Be subtle). Mock Bernie's defeat. Mock his supporters. Then, go back to pretending to be Bernie supporters and claim even more voter fraud, and fuck it, make a petition demanding investigation. Further, sign it. The DNC will notice. Advocate supporting Stein so as to help split the leftist vote. Advocate write-ins, advocate 3rd party so that hardcore leftists will not support her.

Online users are so much younger that we could actually hijack it

FIND THE GUY THAT MAKES THE TRUMP PROPAGANDA AND HAVE HIM MAKE A STEIN VIDEO

THIS IS MEME MAGIC

Nice, usable, bit harsh on the eyes but it works.

We can't. But we can split the leftist vote. And thus ensure a Trump win.

We cab influence them, yes, But the left hates Trump like we hate Hillary. Its better to try to split their vote. I'm talking false flag messages, sites, tweets, petitions, and even documents.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU
>still get goosebumps and tears after seeing this scene 100 times
We all grew up with Lord Of The Rings before the world went to shit. It is the ultimate epitome of when America was still great. The only thing the rohirrim are missing are MAGA hats

Interesting ploy, could be risky and quickly caught.

We need a way to start this machine and keep it running.
Nobody can know it is us, but we do have the power to change the status quo.

Good ideas.

Theres nothing to catch. Stein ACTUALLY IS in line with what leftists want. We're just the hype man.

Create a irc, a standalone page, anything that saves from pruning, preffered something user.
Keep the ideas running, we can do this.
A funny idea, #thehillaring

fair point

Its very simple: no collaboration. Just do it each man by himself. There are only three rules:
>Pretend to be Bernie supporters. Accuse DNC of voter fraud/restriction, make petitions demanding investigation
>Pretend to be Hilary supporters. Make accusations of sexism and anti-Jewish statements with an already existing pro-Hilary hashtag (imwithher) and hell, even make a use a tumblr "supporting" hillary. I'm not anti-semetic, and the anti-semites on /pol disgust me, but we can use this tool, however immoral, to accomplish our goals
>Advocate stein, 3rd party, write in, etc. Just split that fucking vote.

This needs to be a long run operation to ensure a lasting effect. Lets call it OpKILLTHESHILL.

We can do it.

God Almighty will help us: He wants what is best for His children, and that means a Trump presidency and a Brexit vote. We can do this. Christ keep you.

It's user submitted content, basically imagine if Sup Forums was nothing image dumps.

Mods are biased though, you could get a a lot of views on your content before it's shut down.

It's a perfect place to spread our memetic influence.

I need a MAGA hat shooped on this

This has the best possible work in practice, I would advise having a homebase not publicly known outside of pol to bounce ideas though.

This seems like a winning strategy. Instead of trying to smear Hillary instead just advocate for Jill

#ChillWithJill

We could do both.

Someone get a Jill Stein general up

Ok. But I still thing a single-cell system works better. You can make a homebase if you want. Screen cap all this thread and put it on there so people will know the plan.

Also, totally skipped my mind: we need to consolidate Trump's winning demographics: white, male, working class, military, Christian, Jewish. These are the groups he does the best with. Since his daughter is Jewish (take that stormfags) we can exploit her Judaism to score points with Jewish lefites and rational (read: conservative) Jews. But apart from that, we should stick to splitting the leftist vote.

Where, pray tell, would this vote be?

>How to make it easily consumable?
>It needs to be trendable.
Make videos about Libyan's dying and suffering, what it's like there before and after Hillary. Find out how many Libyans died in the conflict and in drownings as they try to flee to europe. End every video with the clip of her bragging about killing gaddafi, and demand an end to Hillary's violent attacks against on the middle east. Set up a website documenting the death toll from her middle east antics.

Do the same sort of thing for Yemen and the Saudi attacks. If someone could get video interviews with any Libyan or Yemeni people talking about how Hillary and her friends destroyed their countries it would be brutal.

Even if people don't like Trump she should be held accountable for her actions.

Best idea in this thread, I dare say. The left cannot be won over, because we cannot create an emotion-based argument for Trump. It will just be a weird small minority opinion and be laughed at.

Using emotions to split the left, is the only way. I hope, that this idea gets some good traction and then moves to a different website for more coordinated action.

When you create pictures like that source the claim you make as well.

Like this

imgur.com/gallery/EunDQ

I genuinely don't know.
I have an idea and I know that there are many of you better at being able to pull this off. And I know pol can do it.

Perhaps but single cell operations have a stronger ability to die than secretive group work.
This could work from an antagonist angle.

I am a spreader, not a creator

I STILL NEED THAT DAMN MAGAHAT ON ARAGORN

I'm rational because unlike /polfags, I'm not a nazi. I'm a Christian libertarian who usually votes Constitution Party. Also, my family are a bunch of secular leftists (I'm the only Christian AND the only right-winger in my family). So I know how to convince leftists in person. I just applied those tactics to an internet form. The only difference is that here we can also false-flag, and in desperation I'm not applied my morality to the situation. I don't like it, but it is a necessary and temporary evil for the greater good.

Dude I'm a newfag. You want a base YOU gotta build it. And send a link on /pol /b or /m. (I like robots. Sue me).

#1. Why the fuck do you care you bloody wanker british faggot. Go drink some tea you pussy bitch.

#2. To destroy Hillary we need something easy and catchy that describes her as too weak to lead. Something like the "low energy" thing that worked on jeb bush. Being too weak to lead could work because it's already in everyone's subconscious that women are weaker than men and that no one respects a woman leader.

Thread is no longer about this. It is now about how to false-flag and split the left.

Not hard to do, mate.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9374490.html

One quick search, and it gave me this.

It isn't for me, it is an idea that I think pol can get behind, I'm not claiming ownership, I would rather something were done rather than nothing.
I care because you guys are the superpower and it causes me concern that there is a slim chance she might win.

Fair enough, but I've no idea how to do that. So it looks like we might not even be able start unless someone reads this and acts on it.

The jill stein thing looks promising, sway the feminist vagina voters towards the "true feminist candidate", bring up hillary defending rapists and supporting bill the rapist etc

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand the thread has died.

It could work. /polfags are good at this shit. Its just a suggestion.

All we have to do is push Jill past a certain threshold, then she gets to participate and the US will have a legitimate third (leftist) party. The left would be split forever, and Hillary's soccer mom demographic will gradually migrate toward the new centrist/nationalist right.

I respect that. I sometimes make fun of Christians and shit, but as long as you're rational and not one of those whiny sjws, who are afraid opinions, we will get along just fine, hell you could even be a nazi.

That's what I like about rational people, we can work together in peace on the things we agree on.

Too crooked?

Too mental?

Too unhinged?

Reminder that she's an actual cuck.

Seriously, I say all efforts on cuck memes when it comes to Hillary.

You guys realize reddit is already doing your plans right? All you have to do is strengthen their effort

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4n8u0t/how_bernie_will_win_california_crucial_info/

The subreddit is full of this kind of stuff

Needs 15% to participate. Also, we have to prevent Gary Johnson (my second choice, feels bad man) from getting to 15% or else he ALSO gets to participate in the debates. Then both the left and the right are split and all our work is for nought, and has made no difference or a bad difference. So make sure to slam Johnson too (gonna hurt to do that; he is a man of integrity. But it must be done).

Ok its stupid oclock in tea land. pol you are good at this, you are not new to adverse ideas, you can make it work, you are kinda geniuses when you put your head into it.
I just hope at the very least the idea can spread.

O I get along fine with atheists. My father is an atheist and we've never had a big fight about it.

Anyway, out of curiosity, why do Europeans hate Trump so much?

I did not. Besides, Reddit it cancer now. B is more like the zika virus; we wont see the damage till the future. o
Also, these jaggoffs seem genuine. We're being...Machiavellian.

Same mendacious libel that made Americans.

What we would need to do is create false feminist personas on twitter and tumblr and facebook and github, Instagram etc and post pro jill stein stuff and how she's the only correct candidate to vote for if you are a true feminist and how hillary = the patriarchy candidate, but to make it believable other just random trendy feminist bullshit would also need to be posted in order to make the accounts seem real. Maybe even create a fake feminist website like jezebel or some shit and place pro-jill/anti-Hill articles along with regular feminist bullshit about body shaming and how all men rape etc.

O and $hillary's better? Trump may have flip flopped, but he's never done anything illegal of put national security at risk. She has.

They have different intentions but according to this thread the outcome will be a trump presidency. So why not just pretend to help them in order to fuck them over in the long run

roll comrade

Aye.

Loads of dirt on her regarding that

youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4

I again suggest to use Imgur for these kind of things.

Anyone of you probably has a twitter account, simply login with it, start uploading a couple of pictures and then upvote each other.

Go do it. Now. I'm already drafting some crap in word. Go do the same. Also, again, false-flag as Bernie supporters and claim voter fraud (to anger Bernie fans against Hill) and false-flag as Hillary supporters and be dicks to everyone, especially Bernie fans. Be brutal. Be childishly mean, so as to make Bernie fans even more angry. THEN hit 'em with the Stein.

Mendacious libel means defamation of character through lies.
Aka we get fed the same lies you guys do.

Like most Trump supporters you are delusional, talking about things you do not understand, and lying while believing your own lies (i.e. "pol has massive power").

A) Hilary has the support of California.

The vote split was basically 66% Hilary 33% Bernie for the Democratic Primary. And really, an outsized number showed up for Bernie since his supporters are more passionate. Meanwhile Hilary supporters all knew it was a forgone conclusion that she would win, some of us voted just to pad numbers, but many just relaxed during that day and did not go to a polling place.

B) California has voted democrat for the last 24 years and the margin has only increased.

C) I am in California. Saying I support Trump would be social suicide. Nearly every educated person in California mocks him and even known Republicans do not vocally advocate for him. He is laughed out of the conversation at the start.

D) Neither Democrats nor Republicans go to California to fight an election. Republicans fund raise in Orange County. Democrats fund raise everywhere else. But neither party will fight because the Democrat vote is already so strong.

E) Demographics. Trump cannot win the female vote and cannot win the Hispanic vote. California has a lot of women and Hispanics.

F) Trump does not have a national campaign apparatus sufficient to run an effective primary campaign. This is because he lacks funding, the backing of the GOP (and its share of contributions), and because talented campaign staff are afraid to sign on to his campaign because they do not want it on their resume.

Lastly, the idea that "pol has massive power" is hilarious. If there is anything that marks pol, it's that all of its consensus opinions are not the actual law anywhere.

Right now we just need to sway support away from Hillary. Don't shove Trump down their throats, we just need to scatter her votes and some will naturally come to Trump.

Fine man. Hey, I'm just giving out suggestions OK? You do what you think is best. Of course, in a ideal world we could debate ideas, but the left will NEVER be objective. These retards will just be against Trump out of emotion, no matter how rational he is. So we're forced to do this shit. Of course, if you DO meet the (as in one) honest leftist, you should use reason to promote Trump, but when dealing with Bernfags and hilbots, just do this subversive shit. God bless.

>Ctrl-f Jill in the main trump thread
>0 results
>ctrl-f jill in the catalog
0 results

Get on it boys.

People have the attemtion span of Goldfish.

When I first heard that Trump was running for President I was less surprised about that than I was seeing Hillary doing it

The majority of people should be executed.

Not for their beliefs.

But for their bloody ignorance.0

I know what the word means. I thought you were accusing Trump of being mendacious, not the media. My mistake man. Christ keep ya.

Also, hate to be this guy, but fucking vote Brexit.

We #JillNotHill now niggas!!