Why is Sup Forums so racist?

why is Sup Forums so racist?

because

why are niggers so subhuman?

Niggers exist

Racist... or just realistic?

Thats the question.

why are statistics so racist?

Because niggers don't want to be held accountable for anything. Ever.

The only successful global empires and powers in the entire history of the human race have been white europeans and northeastern asians.
Islamic caliphates deserve recognition but they have never held global power beyond being a required trade passage between the real empires.

History doesn't fuckin lie, boy.

Is there something wrong with not wanting to hang out with somebody? Like, supposing I'm racist, they don't want to hang out with me, right?

So who gives a shit.

statistics don't mean anything until you interpret them

She probably didn't change her mind, she probably just thought Oh no Im being raped!

Quads of truth

THe world will never know the answer, user.

You're forgetting the Mongols, the Spanish, the Egyptians, the Vietnamese...a lot of empires have existed

Here's an interpretation for you.
crime = bad
niggers commit tons of crime
therefore niggers = bad

I want to hit her upside the head with that sign, tie her up, then cut it into pieces as I feed it to her

thats racist.

Question: Are all blacks niggers?

Why is that black correspondent such a soapboxing bitch? Shes also not a comedian or funny.

nah man it's just realistic

I want to say no but the problem with that is that people will be tempted to cite achieving blacks as non-niggers, and unfortunately the only way to know that for sure is by genetic testing. Even achieving blacks can still be inherently nigger. It's safer to simply not risk being around or associating with blacks for any reason if you can avoid it.

What's wrong with being racist?

I love how the only blacks that are "standing up for black people" are just uppity uncle toms with obvious white admixture

these dumb niggers don't give a shit about you playing the race card on mainstream media