How do we fix them bros?

How do we fix them bros?

[spoiler]Hard mode. No trading Melo.[/spoiler]

Trade Melo. He's shit

Sell the team and move it out of New York.

>spoiler tags on Sup Forums

Bring Lebron in

Fire Dolan, hire hinkie

>implying this shitshow of an organization's problems stem from melo in any form
Knicks were a dumpster fire for years before he showed up. At least he got you a couple years of playoff births and acting like you were a contender. Getting rid of Dinosaur Phil would be the first move.

They need someone who's in their prime, we're talking someone who has that explosive drive into the paint. Someone who isn't a dud when it's clutch time. Someone who can pop off at any moment and can be a one man wrecking crew.

Lifelong New Yorker here. They need new ownership. Period. James Dolan is an alcoholic retard trust fund baby and the Knicks will never be good as long as he is in charge.

So resign Rose

Got it

He's a good owner with the Rangers because he doesn't really give a shit and he backs the fuck off from the hockey people.

Basketball is a game of stars - I wish I believed in Kristaps to be "that guy" more than I do desu

Kris is ruined

Phil's vindictive ass is going to ensure /ourguy/ doesn't go far

wait until melos contract expires, trade kristaps + picks for someone superstar level (who the hell knows who? it's far in the future) and then build the team around that person. probably wont happen and would require competent front office []r[[]spoioler] ez moed get lebron to come there in his old age to bolster the roster[s';/.dsadas

This, the Rangers are the control group in a science experiment. Dolan's got to get caught saying racist shit, like that Clippers jew.

Convert into big ballers

Remove Dolan from the equation

H I N K I E

>it will never be the mid 90s again
>MSG is boring now
>John Andariese is dead
Just end it now. I can't take it anymore.

FUCK YOU DOLAN DUCK

1. kill dolan
2. kill phil jackson
3. kill melo
4. Hire Sam Hinkie

You literally can't fix the Knicks. Watch Porzingis leave next summer.

what if you had the nets win a championship or two, would that put pressure on the knicks to get their shit together if they were no longer the big brother in new york?

The Nets are even more fucked than the Knicks

>Getting rid of Dinosaur Phil would be the first move.
True though.

Trade Melo

>someone who's in their prime