Race War

When will the inevitable race war happen? I have been waiting for 6 months, still has not come.

Dubs decides when it will happen
Trips decides who wins.

Praise Kek
our lord and savior
youtu.be/PGqAn9BUHzQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starts in december this year, not sure which day

thats all i can tell you

dont ask.

Arabs will win unfortunately

First off, why do you give yourself answers, and second, why dont you go on a killing spree and see how many white people that would join you?

The race war will happen in 2050 and white males will be wiped out and all the white women impregnated with Afro Arab seed.

March 2017

Is this a pepe for ants?

Does impregnating nigresses with white seed to weed nig genes out count as race war?

Maybe December? White people will win, we always do. Niggers don't have the heart for war, only crime.

When the racewars happen please don't kill me, I'm Hispanic.

okay captain Sweden.

The snail people will win 6 months from today. Kek wills it.

there's not enough kindle to keep the fire going.

people fight at rallies(well, mainly leftists beating trump supporters) but they don't have enough reason to fight and kill over it yet. they have jobs, there is food in the stores, there is enough money to buy rims for the car and a TV for the kids so there is no reason for a race war. there will be no such race war, at least for a few decades.

We'll see how many white people that would join inbreeds rednecks like you. Go ahead and do a killing spree, see what happends to you.

It happens after Trump gets elected, whites obviously win. Asians and Roof Koreans join us.

I'm part Spanish

Will I be safe?

It doesn't seem that hard, we all just need to score like 2-3 points each and we win.

It will start building up as soon as Trump wins, and probably explode to a actual race war in December like said

Honestly it will not happen here in our lifetimes, we're over the critical mass demographically.
>MAYBE in Europe, but they seem hell-bent on suicide ATM

We simply have too many. They're too ingrained in our lives, and there are too many mixed breeds running around.

I'm pretty natsoc, but even I have a few black friends and several beaner bros too.

All we can do at this point is close the borders, stop giving them breeding money (welfare) and uncuck the right.

We can SLOW and maybe even REVERSE the process here, but it will take a century or more to get back to any semblance of normality.

Push facebook-safe arguments (vid related) online, and pray Trump builds the wall. We need to get people behind this while the fire is hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

everyone already knows when the race war happens. we all know the code

Never EVER

GAS THE NIGGERS IN DECEMBER

Tomorrow 5pm.