Why did this become a meme?

Why did this become a meme?

Because its a really dumb movie

why does your phone have so many pepe pictures, fucking faggot

>that contact list

normies

normies, facebook and twitter

The same reason the gold/blue dress thing did and the kid that was a clerk and the other various things

to keep you distracted while the government pushes some internet bill

>Pepe pictures
I'm more of a wojack kind of guy desu

>Threaten to crack down hard on piracy
>Nothing happens and everyone keeps pirating

they got what.cd
ptp is next
then the smaller ones like kg
then the streaming/ddl sites like tp

Because it's a thoroughly boring, mediocre movie, but also so well known that no one will ever ask you "Bee movie? what's that?"

Just beecause.

you mean "BEE cause its a really dumb movie"?

You're beeing silly.

It'd uevo to the fact the entire concept for the movie is fucking bonkers, and the fact that people let the movie be made is astonishing.

It's a movie that plays bees talking to humans completely seriously. And that bees would have things to talk about with humans. And that a bee could sue the human race, and win. And that a bee could be romantically interested in a woman. And that the woman could reciprocate. And that bees could hold up a plane. And tons of other stuff I've likely forgotten. All to push a "save the bees" message.

Literally not one single thing about Bee Movie makes sense, it is a movie that absolutely positively should not exist in this reality. And yet it does. That sort of thing sticks out in people's minds. Like people see that shit and most of them are going to keep thinking about it, because there's so much wrong, your brain tries to work it into a manageable, labelled thing, but Bee Movie doesn't fit anything right, it's all jagged edges of nonsense. Like someone made a movie out of MadLibs.

The both of you need to make up and beehave.

I'm not hiving it. That guy stung me to my core. I'll bee on Sup Forums.

Yeah? What's all the buzz about?

Hating on this movie isnt going to FLY around here

kys

Bee nice.

Because a human woman fucks a bee. A fucking bee. It's the absolute climax of "humans interacting with cartoon animals" movies, it's the heat-check, similar to what Ant-Man was in regards to superhero movies. Coincidentally both films have bug themes.

Doesn't that imply that most of the people memeing about the movie have actually seen it? I didn't think that was the case.

it made almost $300 million in theaters and it came out almost 10 years ago, so i would say that the average person has probably seen at least a little bit of it.