NFL General: Color Rush edition

WAS:Redskins VP Williams wants Cousins extension
CLE:Myles Garrett (foot) wearing a walking boot
NYJ:Hackenberg gaining ground on McCown?
JAC:Jalen Ramsey undergoes core muscle surgery
NO:Armstead (torn labrum) to miss 4-6 months
MIN:TMZ: Mike Floyd violates house arrest terms
TB:Bucs GM says Martin looks like Martin of 2015
CHI:Bears' Kevin White (leg) 'back to full speed'
FA:Anquan Boldin wants to play in/near Florida
IND:Colts place Christine Michael on inj. reserve
MIN:Zimmer: Dalvin Cook has chance to be special
CLE:Browns QBs coach: Kizer is not ready to play

Other urls found in this thread:

vikings.com/media-vault/videos/NFLN-85-Bears-vs-16-Vikings-Defenses/3a2045ef-3039-4ea7-b13c-0233c1675f04
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000816079/article/ryan-shazier-wants-cba-changes-for-rookie-deals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jets could win a game

The AFC East is
W I D E
O P E N

now you're talking crazy

Jags will win the division

I doubt it

>jasg winning the div
>those 8s

Seahawks!

Post here if your team will win a superb owl at home this season
>not so fast everyone else

>Vikeks
>Owl

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

*breaths in *

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that 4th and 1 stop

>implying the queens will even make the owl
>implying the queens will make the NFCCG
>implying the queens will win their div

>the Seahawks window is closing quickly
>nobody will realize till 2025 because the division is such a joke

Cap it you faggot redditors

no

Yes my black friend

Yall said you were the 1985 bears last year. Look what happened.

>Yall said you were the 1985 bears last year
Literally nobody said that

vikings.com/media-vault/videos/NFLN-85-Bears-vs-16-Vikings-Defenses/3a2045ef-3039-4ea7-b13c-0233c1675f04

>Gronk played like 6 games last year
>still ranked higher than Girl Thomas and Rustle Wilshit on NFL top 100

Sherman barely beat him out top laff

Seashitters eternally cucked by the BWC

>CHI:Bears' Kevin White (leg) 'back to full speed'
hell go on IR in the second week of regular season. dudes a mess and didnt even look good at OTAs

>“Currently, Denver has 10 starting players on its roster with a $5 million per year or more cap charge, and 28 players above $1 million,” Lombardi writes. “They have only four backups making more than a million—which includes Donald Stephenson, a free agent last year who started initially at right tackle before being benched during the year, and Jamaal Charles, who signed a nonguaranteed, incentive-based contract that could earn him $2.5 million this year.

>“By bringing Manning to Denver, the Broncos copied Bill Polian’s Indianapolis Colts spending model: rely on a few elite players with expensive contracts and fill in the rest with draft choices. Once Manning left Indy, we saw how badly this method worked for the Colts. History is repeating itself.”

>the division is such a joke
lolwut??

I thought that full lime green colour was going to look stupid, but when they're swarming your team that colour makes it even more terrifying.

There's a lot of projection with the Falcons. If it was a video game then they're stacked since there should be no reason for an offensive drop off plus the young players on defence should improve and get better being another year experienced.

But it's highly unlikely the offence remains in the same stratosphere as last year unless they're this generation's GSOT. Some of the young defensive players will not improve or struggle next year or some of the vets may have down years.

in the thumbnail it looks like Brady's standing next to the trashman meme

Is it autistic for a non-American to wear this outside America?

it's akin to treason

it's pretty autistic desu

if you really like the US and it's military than I say follow your autism

there are already enough normalfags around

Yes

And for Americans to wear that inside America too.

>there are people in this thread that think Denver wont go ATLEAST 10-6 this year

iirc they had by far the hardest schedule last season

Shit like that makes doesn't show you as a fan, it shows you as an employee.

>BREAKING: Falcons sign Kevin Durant to $80 million dollar contract

It's over now boys. The league is FUCKED

>caring about an out of division team
>the city of (You)

I'm still laffin tho

AFCW schedules were relatively easy (AFC and NFC South) last year. This year they're legendarily hard (AFC and NFC East)

>Cowboys
>Patriots
>Chiefs (at least once, possibly twice)
>Raiders (at least once, possibly twice)
>Giants
>Dolphins

There's six teams that'll beat Denver, either with powerful running games that'll shit on the broncos' ass run D (DAL, OAK, MIA) or with defenses that'll completely lock down their awful offense (NYG, KC, NE)

Maybe in the preseason

Thank you based Carr

>Giants
>dolphins
Neither of those teams will win more than 7 games

And neither will the buncos

Are you seriously trying to argue that the cards, rams and 49ers are competitive?

Ok that's alright because I'm not a broncos fan

Last season was a fluke from Gaiders. Lynch will take atleast 5 or 6 games to even get going and Carr is made of glass. Paxton has been working on his accuracy and with that Cannon arm of his, DT and Sanders will be a force to be reckoned with this year. CJ Anderson will be like a new player. We will simply outscore teams and our ass run D won't mean shit. Cap it.

You have to account for teams catching up to their offense too.

When you say y'all that implies fans. You linked to some retarded hack clickbait. It would never occur to a normal person to make a comparison like that. That's like when you and your faggot friends debate Star Trek vs. Star Wars

>BREAKING: Texans sign Jason Avant to 1 year contract w/ heavy incentives

Le incentives meme
This needs to stop it is bad for players

how?

you do a good job and you make more money

perfectly fair

maybe it's bad for bad players, but for non-scrubs it's great

Most players never reach the incentive laden part. It's pretty agreed on that the NFL PA is easily the worst out of all the sports. Incentive heavy contracts are one of the reasons

Now contracts will be structured in a way they weren't before
Gms can hold performance in over their head in previous systems let's say a 800yard receiver could ask for 5 million a year even if they have injury issues and shit
Now, there will be like 3 million + 3 million in incentives still getting 6 but now the player can get fucked over
Think of it as less than guaranteed money
Players benefit from guaranteed money owners GM's hate it
Other way around, players don't benefit from variable payday, GMs and owners do
This is from a contract value standpoint

In related news

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000816079/article/ryan-shazier-wants-cba-changes-for-rookie-deals
This needs to be implemented
Players like Odell or Zach Martin who come out swinging all pro and are stuck on their pansy ass 4 year $10 million contract plus 10 for the 5th year option is so shit for the player.

Maybe let players who have been to x amount of probowls renegotiate their rookie deal

To be fair most of those aren't talking about bears and of the ones that are most are responding to that retarded clickbait stuff.
In other news, why would you collect Vikings posts dude? You a little obsessed?

With Jason Avant it will be good for both sides. Less risk for the GM and Jason has the talent to make good anyway.

It's better than paying outright for lacking productivity

The cards were in the NFCCG just two seasons ago. Also, do you really expect-all those franchises to remain bad for eight years? Did you just start watching football? Congrats on a really fucking stupid post.

I don't feel sorry for millionaires especially if they bitch about something they agreed to

What do you think?

Wagner is a monster holy shit

People like to talk about Kuechly but Wagner has been a stud as well

>saints
>not 7-9

Anyone who has been watching the sport long enough could tell there 5-0 start was a fluke and they would crash and burn.

>jets
>winning a game

Post YFW Kaep gets shot by the police for his bullshit

See

Literally slower than the o linemen at this point

How do you guys think the saints will do this year? will they do better than 7-9? Did they add any D this year?

>helping kids with fundraising and a summer camp
>donates a lot of his money to charity
>but he kneel during MUH ANTHEM so he deserves to be shot

fuck off

i don't care what they are paid it means nothing to me

>He still thinks the huge arm quarterback that can't read a defense is gonna develop into a quality starter
Every time

>ANY NFCN team
>going above 8-8

I mean Big Ben has become much better at working through progressions over the year.

its very hard but not impossible, unfortunately, Lynch is dumb as a brick

the NFCN has sent a wildcard 7 of the last 8 seasons
I dont know why idiots rag on them like they are the AFCS or something

Stafford was "fuck it I'm going deep" tier for most of his career

>shitposting on /nfl/ live from the Oakland-Yankees game

Free wifi is comfy desu

Bucs get 12 wins HYPE

because for the most part it's been packers win lol

bears are depressingly dysfunctional and the vikings/lions seem to thrive in mediocrity at the moment(which is actually an upgrade for the lions)

he still is

More than likely 7-9 again user. Then Bree's will retire and Peyton will probably jump ship to coach somewhere else. Afterwards Saints will be back to jets/jags level of maybe 3 win seasons. Enjoy it while it lasts user.

>implying the Drew Brees Retirment tour isn't making a stop in Houston

maybe but he has a much more balanced arsenal and isn't brain dead anymore

watched the first half of last Super Bowl last night. ( fell asleep in the beginning of 2nd)

i loved Falcons's run back. he was pretty good. Tom Brady was a ghost whole half. i liked Edelman most from Pats in first half. i dont think i am ready enough to rate defensive players yet. they all looked same to me.

What football team do you root for?

9-7 at best

Lions fan on vacation, no skin in the game

You got some good weather this weekend

>he didn't watch the comeback

You missed the best part, roach

>anyone on the seahawks not being extremely overrated

The shanty town Seattle everyone

i fell asleep. i will watch the rest today.

I hope he's wearing a dashiki too

Nah it's chill. That went from being the worst to best Super Bowl in record time.

It sucked until the 4th quarter.

Who will win the NFC East and why will it be the Cowboys?

what is best Super Bowl for a guy like me who never seen a full NFL match before?

Super Bowl XLIII

Super Bowl XLIII, Cardinals-Steelers. Great game.

>same reply in the same time

confirmed goat Super Bowl. watching it tomorrow. first i gotta see Pats comeback.

is Devonta Freeman really good?