/hoc/

Offseason a shit edition

What now

This is the true /hoc/ thread

this is the correct edition

Reminder that if you don't support players going to the olympics, you can fuck off back to plebbit.

Will Panarin get traded?

i assume so. i think everyone is going to try to pull of what snow did a few years ago when he snagged leddy and boychuk

is the cap going up this year?

"Rookie" of the year

which meme country will win it with >us handicapped?

Trips for true thread of /hoc/

but the World Cup was better than the Olympics. no shitty euro ice, no pussy euro rules.

World cup was fucking boring, no one was trying

It was bretty good

>i rate the world cup

I do. It's one thing bettman got right

>tfw ottawa is about to lose methot for nothing
So who is your team losing? Are you happy, sad or indifferent?

probably a defensemen or one of nelson/strome. pretty indifferent as long as it is not a defensemen desu.

did anybody else watch the cfl tonight?
i watched it just to listen to chris cuthberts voice.

can't lose anything of value if your team is compete garbage

Enjoy the basement, you'll be living there for awhile in that division.

>Post yfw Vegas makes the playoffs next year with its stolen players

>neeeeehehehehehehehehehe
>it's good fouhr tha gayem
>NEEEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE

just hope you get Nico

Daily reminder that if you don't support your hometown team, you're a bandwagoner.

It shouldn't matter what league they are in.

I support my hometown team, the jets, but grew up most of my life with them gone and started watching the leafs because I really liked tie domi (from his time with winnipeg), mats sundin, curtis joseph, etc. Now Im in this weird spot where I feel like a bandwagoner for liking either team

THICC

>there are 60 teams in the NHL
Or are you saying that because there are a couple hundred teams between the juniors, college and minor/pro leagues, fans of the sport should just gravitate to whatever town is closest?

People want to cheer for a team that can win Lord Stan Lee's cup. There is nothing more reddit than thumbing your nose at boys following an NHL team they like, regardless of location. And by you logic players shoot stick to their hometown teams, right? Working real good for Detroit.

Hockey is fucking dead

>Droun will be the only player in the NHL right now to wear number 99
>He will also be referred to as "The Greater One"

go back to plebbit already.

Reality slowing settling in that this was reddit's one chance to win the Cup and they blew it.

>fleury saying bye after locker cleanout
My heart hurts. What a guy. He doesn't want to leave, but he's putting the team before himself again. I hope he has success in Vegas and they learn to love him, he deserves it.

>31 posts
>10 IP's
>3 hours

Nice """sport""" desu famfam

Isn't it 19 or is my Sup Forums broken

I hope we lose Matt Duchene for nothing but we will probably lose a player that actually plays with heart instead, as usual.

Im just so ready for the Avs to dismantle their shit "core" and start over, even if it means a few more years of embarrassment. The current core is never EVER going to leave the first round of the playoffs. The best they can ever hope for is to make the playoffs and lose in 6 games or less.

Unfortunately Sakic has a love affair with Duchene so the only way to start breaking up the core is for Vegas to take him for nothing, but the shit management put us in that predicament by not selling harder at the trade deadline like they should have.

I wish Sakic got fired desu. Roy was right about everything....ironically.

its
9 images
20 unique
retard

Morning /hoc/

I laid hands on the Stanley Cup today.

Do I have anything else to aspire to, or do I just wait for death now?

sex

THIS IS VANCOUVER'S YEAR

to pick in the top 5 again

We're going to be dead last this season so worst we can do is 4th overall

You faggots are all gayer than aids

You wait until this time next year to touch it again.

I've put hands on the cup as well, thank you dustin penner.

But it doesn't really mean shit to us outside the hockey world and its not gonna change your life.

steal it

MAKE SOME TRADES YOU LAZY FUCKS
REEEEEEEE

BORDIN - SOMETHING (HEARD TUCH) FOR SAM REINHART SHOULD BE READY TO GO.

not sure what's the hold-up. Maybe Fletcher is doing his magic.

Probably Fleury.

It feels good because >we've got a true elite who's going to take over. It feels bad because nobody can ever take his place in >our hearts.

t.bandwagon

who /ready4VGK/ here?

Is he Cell key material?

Where were you when the NHL leaked Quebec, and the new realignment?

aw, don't worry OP, I 'm here so everything's going to be fine and fun.

just laid a big, stinky alberta in the toilet.
was a nice way to start the weekend.

I just dropped a nice coiler too

>we
>we

Redditmonton Pantsoilers

not for nothing, but the canadiens organization is a joke

Brodin's overrated. Buff gets fleeced if true

Who should they take with the first pick and how long till they can compete for the playoffs?

>spoonfeed me I've never watched hockey

Hischier. Immediately, the east is a crapshoot beyond 3 teams

he's asking a thread related question, why don't you return to google if you love it so much?

it suddenly smells like shit in here I wonder why

Samefag

Shudduppa ya face

K I W I
I
W
I

I unironically miss armenia. It was nice knowing atleast 2 people had worse posts than me.

kings fag with an american flag. he posts facebook image macros it's not hard to tell

The tripfag?

no you fucking retard

Anders Bjork and Jake Debrusk will both score 20 goals next season and The Age of McAvoy will begin. The Bruins are back baby!

Isn't he an American who retired in Armenia or something like that? Either way I kinda miss him. Offseason /hoc/ could use a little more faggotry while we wait for the expansion draft.

I havent seen any other American Kings fans other than the spic.

no he's a dirty armenian that got kicked out for being a hairy smelly foreigner

>finnish goaltending

nhl network is replaying a bunch of pens playoff games today

5 hours till freeze. Where dem trades?

Will anything happen today? James Mirtle said "hold onto your butts" yesterday and the biggest name moved was Nick Cousins.

where's the retard that told me this wouldn't be the case?

>Hockey ded
>Football ded
>Nigger hoop, the 2nd most boring sport, also ded
>Soccer, gay and the most boring
At least i still have baseba- oh yeah im a braves fan ;-; theres nothing good to watch.

I unsubscribe from your blog

Ill still spam your email and if you unsubscribe frol that you'll just get a response saying you have been unsubscribed but it will take up to 2 weeks to process which it never will.

pretty reddit response. figures from a predditor

I feel ya dude. I'm the only one who wants to lose Ceci, cuz we have Harpur and Chabot

But im not a predditor. Im glad they lost

See:

>keith primeau's son is a goaler
kek

Kenny H won't make a side deal to have them take one of the team's numerous terrible contracts, so we'll probably lose a young D, Sproul or XO. I can live with it, but it's another example of poor asset management by Holland.

>we'll

>b-b-but muh future!

I think you're allowed to like both in this situation. Having moved around a lot growing up, my rule of thumb is to always stay true to my original teams, but that it's ok to make a local team your 1B as long as they aren't huge rivals or something.

t. blackhawks/pongs/kongs fan

Brodin has been traded for Arturro Lehkonini and Brent Lernout

>"Blue Jackets will be trading their upcoming first round pick (24th overall) to the Golden Knights to assure that Las Vegas takes one of Matt Calvert, Ryan Murray or William Karlsson at the expansion draft."

>jaromir jagr has won 2 stanley cups
>his last cup win was more than 25 years ago

Just thought about something
Let's say a khl team plays a game here
And the Russians intentionally hack the microphones so that the cucknadian fans have to sing the Russian national anthem so that they can use the footage in their propaganda
Does Gary step in or let it happen

Just thought about something
what if I hit enter every time I'm done with a sentence
like I know that's what periods are for and it's much better to read and it makes no sense to hit enter all the time for no reason
but what if I did

Wings fan my whole life actually, hockey's the only sport where I only care about one team.