SI TU VIEJO ES ZAPATEROOOOO

how comfy is south america

la concha que te re mil pario

Es un bien tipo mi viejo
Yo soy tu sangre mi viejo
Que viva el carajo

n-no comprende james

Bretty comfy desu

Chile, Argentina and Uruguay are comfy rest is shit.

Why do you people always say the same? I've traveled the continent and many other countries were top tier comfy. Is it the complex of not being white that makes Chile talk down on others?

for me, its the golan heights

EL MESSI EL PAPA Y LA VELA SON ARGENTINOS

>chile
lel

nooo io no te boludeo

Those places are only comfy if you're relatively wealthy. Just like everywhere in South America. Just less negros/indios in those places.

Not everyone can appreciate humility and human warmth I guess. Bolivia has a special place to many that visit it. All that shines isn't gold, friend.

Bolivia is the best place in South America in my opinion, the food in the west was delicious, the people were really friendly (except the 90 year old indian women), and the prices made you feel like a king.

also, you feel like the most attractive person in the world anywhere you go. You can't put a price on that.

Why are you including yourself with white nations you mapuche shitskin?

never been to bolivia but i agree. all south americans are warm and friendly. it's not a coincidence that the whiter and more developed the countries, (argentina, chile. uruguay), are the least friendly and have more users on this website. is it jadedness? idk.

lads how do I get an Argentinian gf like this

youtube.com/watch?v=fZE8tPXad5Y

I've been all over South America and Chile is nowhere near white. It is Mexico tier as far the population's skin colour. They can cherry pick posting pics of the more white ones but so can Mexico, Peru, Brazil and so on.
Frankly Chile was one of the worst places because the people are absolute trash. The Argies are also shitty people but at least a lot of the people are still more European whereas Chile was never ever white
inb4 muh Prussia

> Oe Oe Oe
> Oe Oe Oe

Repeat ad infinitum

There, you can go to an Argentinian stadium now

yeah chileans aren't nearly as white as argentina and uruguay, but the white people they have are really european and unlike whites of other south american countries

lol sure thing chileANO

those channels are cancer

nah mate i'm an argie living in the usa. i fucking hate chilenos but it's true.

It isn't. Brazil, Peru for example have whites as in straight out of Europe whites and they're usually the rich but just like chile the country is generally flat arsed worm figure no neck indians
btw you need to go back

Que la chupen y la sigan chupando

Dejate de joder la puta que te pario