Sup Forums haircut

What is the Sup Forums haircut?

Naziboo youth cut

The guillotine

Mohawk

Nothing flashy, rainbow dyed, obnoxious, or in-the-way for men. Women should have no shorter than shoulders, unless punishment for some crime

skinhead

If you're a woman? No haircut. Keep your hair growing because femininity is a barrier against degeneracy.
If you're a man? It's better to have a nice head of hair that is styled, or a buzz cut if you look good in it.
Think 60s haircuts for men.

Buzzcut and full, natural beard.

Hitler youth/SS haircut

This is what I'm rocking

I also dyed my beard rainbow color and stick a giant rainbow flag up my ass

these
maybe if you wanted to look like a fucking faggot. kek

I knew I had seen this before.

High + tight
crew cut
buzzcut
undercuts are for faggots ever since they were picked up by hipsters

yea that's what I got

this is mine when i got my last fade, looks pretty good with my white features huh

Barcode

Short on back and sides, slightly longer on top. It's the white christian haircut and is actually "illegal" in some muslim countries called qaza

Shaved head of course.

Underrated game desu
>8.8
>Sup Forums BTFO

Fashy cuts, obv.

Short sides, swept-over top

wait you said Sup Forums approved right?

Definitely mine.

Ehh I just got out of the awkward phase in growing my hair out, thinking about cutting it down but haircuts always make me fucking 10 years younger in a bad way

>white features

Kek

>muh white power
>lemme just cover myself with black ink
neonazis pls

protein

Since this actually makes shitskins mad. I don't see why Sup Forums hates it. Maybe it's because most are fat and a undercut wouldn't look good on them. I wear my hair with pride just like my blonde hair and blue eyes

NOTICED

FUCKIN JUGHEAD?!

Cut your hair how you want. Go to family if you're not sure. They will be more honest.

If you havent had the same haircut since you were 5 you're trash

;)

Isn't that just a flat top? If so, thats cool. I've been trolling people my whole life and didn't even know it.

JUST

yup

buzzcut for me

any normal haircut that isn't trendy or "different"

why is illegal though?

Show me one example if a man who looks better with a buzzcut than longer hair.

>tattoo of sunglasses on the back of your head
:^)

No, /fa/. It's not.

Every mid-20's glammy homosexual in California has this haircut. Double gay if it's curly and bleached.

either cut it yourself, shave it yourself, or let it grow

Hair is a #3, beard is a #4 and I trim it with scissors

Haven't cut my hair in about 5 years.

Pros: Male hair is generaly nicer condition and much healthier than a womans.
I'm blonde so people call me a viking or nordic.

Cons: When strangers haven't seen the front of me i often get mistaken for a woman.
when i sit down to take a shit i have to hold it unless i want to piss and shit all over it.

why scissors when u can use clippers?
invest m8

>when i sit down to take a shit i have to hold it unless i want to piss and shit all over it.

Just cut it if its this bad mate.

Im rocking something similiar to Jon Snow on Game Of Thrones. Not as long though. We both have those dark, Mediterranean-looking Anglo roots.

Cousin It?

I usea nice set of clippers for the heavy lifting, then shape it up with scissors.

Also i know this is Sup Forums and not /soc/, but that hairstyle doesn't look too bad, yeah?

>I'm here for the job interview

yea, looks fine m8

Laugh all you want, to a duck that's an ancient and deadly human stealth technique.