Garlic Bread is now Transphobic

Where were you when Garlic Bread is now considered as transphobic?

observer.com/2016/06/facebook-cant-handle-this-transphobic-garlic-bread-meme/

newsbuss.com/the-garlic-bread-memes-facebook-page-posts-transphobia-meme-and-the-people-are-mad/

Other urls found in this thread:

cupcakearrow.tumblr.com/acearothings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

These liberals are just thirsty at labeling any joke against their ideology as "horrible", sequentially ruining the point of humor

It's a lolocaust

>being a trans is a thing
>being transphobic is a thing
I hate this world

outside of Sup Forums, are there any normie websites that can take a joke? Onion doesn't count

It's such a big thing because hipster identify with garlic bread as part of their quirkiness.
This throws that in their face.

I dunno tho. Things like these keeps me running because its so damn funny

nice proxy. thanks for the somewhat rare.

>your

I'm Transphobic. Trans-fats aren't healthy and lead to a higher rate of heart disease.

S A V A G E

CAN WE JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS AN ARGUMENT AGAINST GARLIC BREAD MEME
DO THE LIBERALS HAVE NO SHAME
ARGUING OVER A GARLIC BREAD PHOTO
JUST KEK MY SHIT UP, SENPAI, BECAUSE I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE ANY TIME SOON.

A MEME ABOUT GARLIC BREAD.

WE USED TO BE A GREAT NATION.

Ahahahaha...oh shit

I identify as gender neutral garlic bread and this meme offends me, very garlic breadphobic if you ask me. Please delete this

Garlic bread is cultural appropriation it's racist against Italians.

Toasting in epic bread

My god are these people seriously making things complicated like a fucking garlic bread meme should be examined through rocket science?

>meme culture

>trying to push trans people out of "meme" culture even though we created much of it
Tumblr has a really fucking high opinion of itself.

>be papuan
>get shot

MEME CULTURE IS RAPE CULTURE

>Then get eaten

it's not trans-phobic though
trans people still think they're one of two genders

it's anti non-binary, which is still seen as weird as fuck nowadays, as it should be seen

What is the funniest part? To me its how the left put phobic on everything like people are scared of it and not rightfully disgusted by it.

>tfw get excited and check my flags folder only to find I already have a papua new guinea flag.

get a better proxy faggot

It's not even transphobic considering that trans people should only identify as male or female either way. Its just making fun of the special snowflake bullshit.

Real trannies are somewhat forgiven because most of them are mentally ill. I saw the other day with a plastic surgery was and let me tell you this person was not right.

Pic of the just the garlic bread? I like to trigger on kikebook

>Captcha is bread

Meme Culture. Example : Chrischan

Part of the historic heritage of the Internet, and a proud trans man or woman or whatever the fuck

Exactly. I'm homorepulsed not homophobic.

>mfw no Garlic bread

Apparently male garlic bread meme lovers are eager to send rape threats.

>I hate getting attention and I'm prone to mental breakdowns
>Better call out a page dedicated to garlic bread!!!
are all women seriously this fucking retarded

>be hateful
>be shocked when people hate you back
>gee I should probably kill myself, that's obviously the only way out of internet bullying

Isn't garlic bread full of transfats?

I keked numerously

This can't be real.

>Garlic Bread Memes

I highly doubt that many people threatened to rape and kill her over a garlic bread meme.

Your mom's full of transfats too, but that didn't stop me from eating her.

lol

WE WUZ MEMEZ

good for her

the crazy thing is when u realize it only takes 2 mins and 2 social network accounts to get hours/maybe months of memes from Sup Forums

>Cyberbulling
>Real
Nigga, just close your eyes

Tumblr confirms that the meme is indeed transphobic.

i culturally identify as a genocidal nazi stop oppressing me shitlord

Uhm .... please elaborate. I would love a taste of these memes

>This post has ruined my life

kek

horrible memed

Well, technically there are naturally occurring hermaphrodites who don't really fit either gender but other than that, I don't see how this is -phobic of anything.

He really doesn't seem afraid.

I recognize the language of my gardener anywhere! Its that you jose?

>Garlic scares vampires.
>Garlic bread scares SJWS.
Guys I think we just found the solution.

>Overwatch (PS4)

It's always a fucking PlayStation with these people

What about it attracts them so much?

>appropriating cis memes
fucking tumblr

>oh no, I did something stupid on the internet and now people know my name
>better do something stupid and spread my name some more

What the fuck is she expecting to happen here

the end of culture

Wooden stake through the heart?

I guess words have meaning

She'll be triggered every time she sees or even smells garlic

Lead?

I love weak comebacks.

How about a wooden stake dipped in lead with garlic sprinkled in?

its most likely the same poster from a few days ago. he's visiting m8s

I don't remember moot being trans.

fucking kek, japan bring the heat AGAIN

"Trans girl"
"Lesbian"
So it's a straight man who wants to cut off his own dick for no particular reason?

Attentionwhoring 101: say you were raped or threatened with it.
All she wants is to spread her sob story within the tumblr snowflake community. At best she'll start accepting donations to keep her from another 'mental breakdown'.

Wtf after reading the fb comments there is something called binary gender? Who the fuck invented these meme genders? Isn't it just male and female?

Tranny freaks created meme (((culture))) kek we wuz trans n shiet

Where were you when transphobic garlic bread caused a mentally ill college dropout to suicide?

How old is this shit? I remember seen it a while ago now, it was fucking stupid how many people spam it with sjw attacks

Are you retarded?

Damn. This made me realize something.

I haven't had garlic bread in years. I should have some again soon. This topic sure has put in the me in the mood for some too.

kek

Check you privelege, FUCKIN' WHITE MALE!

Honestly I think that the majority of people are currently possessed by demons. This is the only explanation why they can take this crap seriously.

Garlic bread does sound pretty damn good right now.

IT'S A GODDAMN CONSPIRACY BY THOSE ALT-RIGHT FUCKS TURNING THE FROGS TRANSPHOBIC WITH MEMES

Okay.

these people are "hanging on by a thread" for literally anything.

How has there not been a mass suicide report floating around? (inb4 user link)

PS4 is S-tier for third person games but rediculously shit for FPS because you can't aim for shit so developers have to enable an aim assist.

This is why PS4 exclusives tend to be third person like Uncharted 4, The Last of Us, and Bloodborne.

>aro lesbian
I wish I hadn't looked this up.
cupcakearrow.tumblr.com/acearothings
>"Like with sexuality, there can also be demiromantic, lithromantic, gray-romantic and aromantic people! We (well, I) call this the aromantic spectrum."
Someday our kids will be taught to use these terms in normal conversation. Fucking newspeak

Under rated

The mentally ill have invented faux genders in an attempt to garner empathy & keep them from being institutionalized

now thats funny
god damn

jesus fuck garlick bread, guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

Beheading and stuffing mouth with garlic........ or sunlight I guess

You're making me hungry.

We live in a universe where the sentence "meme'd to death by garlic bread." Is a thing.

What a time to be alive....

>Trans Lesbian
Hahahahahaha
>playing overwatch
Didn't blizzard trigger a million people using a fucking optional animation

Is that triple H?

This. And working in an institution I get to deal with their retarded asses bitching and crying over stupid shit while real trauma victims and mentally broken individuals get less treatment resources. Fuck these attention whoring snowflake fucks

But why the fuck everybody plays along with them? I know that Obama is a faggot and his "wife" is a trans, but he is not an emperor after all. He has a personal reason to fuck US up, but he can't control every single judge or congressman. And still they back this shit up as if they all were fuckin' fags.

They basically get bullied into either submitting or having their political careers killed.

>real trauma victims and mentally broken individuals
Just commit suicide.

>garlic bread meme triggers a mass suicide
>bakeries told to add trigger warnings to garlic bread shelves

is this?

Global nuclear war when?

Its complete and utter bullshit, and Im sure they do their best to smear and slander you guys

Thats DDP

This is like I'm reading something out of GTA V website making fun of how often this happens. Fucking hell. How about she shows the thousands of threats instead of like all these others do and say "THIS IS ALL HAPPENING TO ME I EVEN DROPPED OUT CAUSE OF ONLINE BULLYING." Surprised she wasn't kicked out for being retarded

Fuckin' cowards, all because of atheism. When you only think about this life, you are no more than a pathetic cattle.