Is he....dare I say it? Our guy?

Is he....dare I say it? Our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ0GuMWkGE

I don't think so, Tim.

I don't think so, Tim.

AUGH AUGH AUGH

I don't think so, Tim.

I don't think so, Tim.

>Sup Forums, of all boards, puts stock in an actor's views, not his work or ability

>constantly sniffing
jesus christ just move to Columbia, Tim

>realizing this just now
kys

kill yourself Sup Forums

>it's an American political thread episode

>Fox News

He's dead to me.

MORE POWER

>Box Bews

Be's Bead bo be.

Return to your white supremacist board.

Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums

Sup Forums is such a shitty echochamber hugbox

A rat fink will never be /ourguy/.

not Sup Forums related

God why don't these fucking elitist celebrities stop pretending like we give a shit about their opinions.

Oh wait he's bashing libcucks? Fucking based as hell.

It's not that bad. Nobody agrees with me when I say The Thing is overrated, but I'm allowed to continue posting it in every thread at least.

Forget his career with not a single good thing on it. HE IS OUUUUUUUUUUUR GUY. BASED! BASED! IT'S TIME TO BE ON TV AGAIN!

wow, way to satirize... actually nobody ITT has said that. Why is your anus so pulverized?

To be honest I don't like when celebrities take a huge stance on either side of the aisle, but that's why I appreciate Tim here because he's just dialing it back and being realistic and asking people to just calm the fuck down already.

>sniffing
>8 ball on his jacket
Kek, this snitch should be in jail

is he that guy who married his foster daughter?

Well it's not like Tim Allen has much of either these days.

Tim is still based

we need more redpilled comedians

he's a brave man being a republican in hollywood

brave man

>God why don't these edgy Sup Forums chucklefucks stop pretending like anyone gives a shit about their opinions

>based
This man will sell you out if his life depended on it

explain i havent really followed tim allen in ages

meme started by Sup Forums like 3 days ago

he put away a bunch of drug degenerates in jail to avoid prison

libcucks don't like a bunch of drug dealers and cokeheads locked away from our kids

>he put away a bunch of drug degenerates in jail to avoid prison

He was one of those drug degenerates. Probably still is, just keeps it on the DL.

You conservative faggots sure do elevate the nicest kinds of people.

he was young and made a mistake, he redeemed himself by turning in more degenerates

if we had more people like him there would be zero degenerates in the streets

There's nothing to admire about a scum bag avoiding jailtime by ratting out other scum bags.

Rats are rats and in any culture to be despised or worse.

Megyn Kelly is so fine.

Only if you're a guinea WAP.

I made up a rumor on Sup Forums the other day that Tim Allen ratted out a bunch of his friends to reduce his jail time when he got busted for coke, and everyone believed it and is now spreading it around. I love doing this by the way.

ooooh that

So?

fuck off druggie

Threadly reminder that Timothy Dick went to the feds and ratted out his suppliers in exchange for a deal that let him serve time in federal prison, otherwise, a Michigan state law would have required him to be in state prison for life.

t. Tim Allen

Time-travelling back to 1978 to plant news stories and mugshots just to start a Sup Forums rumor is really going the extra mile. I appreciate your diligence.

Tim getting arrested for coke is real, I just made up the whole "sold out his friends" bit.

coke is the instant redpill