He knew he wouldn't get to be the first man in human history to bang his daughter while being the exact same age as her

>he knew he wouldn't get to be the first man in human history to bang his daughter while being the exact same age as her

I was crying right there with him.

Literally a once in a lifetime opportunity.

BRAVO NOLAN

>"Dad I haven't seen you in years but and I'm dying. Nah you don't have to stay look for your new friend. I got a family you haven't met here for me."

uhhh user... I think you misunderstood the movie...

who cares about that old hag

she was perfect already

MURF!!!!

I think it was a neat way to symbolize how much she hated him for abandoning her and how she didn't need him anymore because she had better family.

He was the reason she was able to grow old and have a family

None of it would've happened if Hitler hadn't done his business in their past, so you're going to say she owes her life to Hitler too? She saved the world and made a family for herself without his toxic presence.

We all owe our lives to Hitler

not my grand grandfather

MURRRRPPPPHH

Actually he was gutted he couldn't keep hitting her up in her prime.
I mean look how at ease she is sitting there

:^)

include me in the r/Sup Forums screencap.

>She saved the world

With the equations he gave her

>With the equations he gave her

Because love is thicker than gravity and that transports people to the closet realm.

classic lol

that's exactly the point though. And I think with all the circumstances it was the best decision for both of them.

>Hey murrrphh youre old as fuck
>I know
>k bye lol

What was nolan thinking?

What do you want, a Robert Heinlein movie?

gud one Sup Forums

It was for the best. Murph's daddy issues were so potent she would've ripped her clothes and thrown herself at him.

Man she was like 90. She hadn't seen him in like 78 years. She had probably accepted that he was never coming back, she had moved on. Then you meet him again and he hasn't aged a day and you're dying of old age. She was still mad at him in a way but also understood that you dont want to watch your kid die.

MUH-URPH

you just know

posted this on reddit LOL

What kind of a cuck would leave a daugher that hot just form some bullshit like saving the world?

He didnt even ask about his son or other family.

What an asshole.

She was like 12 when her dad left. She literally spent whole life without him. You get over the loss of a family member within months

but daddy issues