Presidential hopeful Wayne Lambright builds interplanetary spacecraft

Guernevillian and Presidential hopeful Wayne Lambright builds interplanetary spacecraft using anti-Gravitic beetles that were used by the Ancient Egyptians to levitate megaliths and it will all be powered with an Arduino powered tracking Solar Array of his own design.

Lambright, the 47 year old amateur physicist and inventor of Spoonsmademefat.com and howtogetrich.com said goodbyes to his Landlord/Owner Phil and his Primary investor/Co-Owner, Chick "Thigh-Master" Bearheim. As Lambright boarded the small makeshift vessel, testing the strength of the thin plywood deck covered by a flimsy geodesic dome of duct-taped joints and covered in gold Mylar.

Prior to his departure from Earth, Wayne will be giving Phil a map to Planet X or, Nibiru and some instructions for how to make to fix the hydraulic gate on the property. As of 9 P.M. Pacific time Monday evening, the craft had no taken off and Lambright had been seen on Twitter, fighting with various people and threatening people with losing their jobs and livelihoods. No word on how long his departure is post-poned or how long the current dry-drunk will rage on but it is expected that he might stop in at the food pantry in the morning for some free grub to eat on the way to Nibiru and it will also be photogenic for Wayne's foodblogs which he is the inventor of. No word on if Lambright will be getting a check up from the local Jewish Free Clinic.

Lambright's plan when he gets to Nibiru is to extract the valuable ore's from that Planet's crust, process it and ship it back to Earth. He will be bringing some lumber from Lowe's and a chop-saw so he can design a new space vehicle that will bring the ore home. During the two year journey he will survive on potatoes grown in his own faeces and his wits. THIS IS A MAN... Do you think Wayne should travel to Nibiru?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EoW5waPIpM
youtube.com/watch?v=UMsdfJooRdk
vine.co/v/OF2hP7iX2Y1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this one of those middle age crisis?

Wayne, we know it's you. You are never going to go viral.

Wayne here.

Damn I look good.

Well written, thank you.

My motivational speech last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=5EoW5waPIpM

I normally don't pat myself on the back, and this is a good video.

Your welcome!

This isn't how memes work memetics department.

Never change, Wayne. We live you. King of Pol.

It might not look like a space craft.

Don't worry

I can't change, its who I am.

I'd rather have a few good friends than fake friends.

I have a date on Sunday! :-)
Sadly, I can't talk about the Bidding, its to much for women to comprehend.

What do you think of my coffee mug. Some people think I'm FBI. Nope!

FUCK OFF ZOG SERVANT

>I have a date on Sunday! :-)
Fantastic news, mate!
>Sadly, I can't talk about the Bidding, its to much for women to comprehend.
Never reveal your power level on a date. Ever.

Nice terrorist coffee mug by the way.

Good advice.

>
that trap isn't deep enough to catch a loli

when she goes for the candy, the trap will only squash her

I'm uploading a video.

the future looks bright

Somebody sent this to me today!

wayne 4 prez 2016/2020

Thank you

Honestly, Wayne has to be my favorite resident schizo. He's just so lovable.

Wait until you realized I'm no schizo.

Wayne, I'll never tell you to go back to :3

I didn't start this thread.

I don't suggest you go with the short hair. I wonder how you might look with a mustache, though. Could be cool if you had a regular, solid mustache. The hair in: could compliment such a mustache if styled properly.

Wayne, show me some cool stuff.

Also, please don't talk with food in your mouth.

vine.co/v/OF2hP7iX2Y1

I'm ready for some 70's cop show.

How strange. You make me think of a whiter Italian baker for some reason. If you could fill in your hair more, you could probably slick it back for a pretty solid look. Do you enjoy cooking?

How's the garden coming along?

My tomato's plants have sprouted about 40 of them.

Yep, cook all my food. I'm a great cook. Hence my ownership of Tastier.com

i love you wayne

Cool. Would you consider doing a cooking livestream sometime? I like to cook too.

Do you also cook the crack you smoke?

Not right now. I don't care about cooking. Saving USA is more important.

I'm going to get funding for this campaign.

An American civil war is on the horizon.

I don't do drugs.

I'm off to bed.

Wayne you never apologized for molesting your niece...