>>76590421

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq
cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancers-in-general/cancer-questions/does-smoking-cannabis-cause-cancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't car companies ban bicycles if they impede car sales?

Great post, asswipe. The problem is that none of you idiots have any arguments against legalization and just post shitty memes all day. It's fuckwads like you that make America less great every day.

fuck off back to raddit you degenerate, and take your herbal jew with you

bike sales don't impede car sale significantly.

see

They do. ever notice how everyone hates cyclists and are always double parking on their lanes? ITS THE BIG CORPORATIONS LOBBYING TO STOP THEM !!!

"""""""""""""""""""Kill"""""""""""""""""""""""" cancer cells at the cost of making you a bumbling retard

Sure they do, the car companies could always use more money.

allegorical fallacy

>implying cannabis doesn't have carcinogenic compounds

Top fucking lel. Let the hippies bake themselves to death

Car companies literally bought every street car in America and decomissioned them because it was impeding on their sales.

You realize just saying "fallacy" doesn't do anything, right?

So why don't they ban bikes?

how in the world is a group of car lobbyists supposed to ban bikes? Are you telling me that people are going to hand over their bikes because it's illegal by the federal government? That's wildly unrealistic. Bikes don't impede car sales unless you can prove to me that they do. Cars sell well, if you want a car, you can buy one, and if you want a bike, you can buy one.

What carcinogenic compounds in cannabis? Any proof?

>how in the world is a group of car lobbyists supposed to ban bikes?

The same way they banned this "miracle plant"

The fact you're so stupid is advocacy enough against weed

Find me one case of cancer caused from cannabis smoke alone.
O wait, there isn't any.
There never will be either, ever see those fucking stoners smoking copious amounts through their entire lives? Want to know why there's so many of them? They never get cancer. Their weed never kills them.

>Weed has carcinogens
That's essentially the proof weed kills cancer, you know?

Weed smoke can have carcinogens (nevermind that using a vaporizer eliminates all those carcinogens), yet no one who smokes weed and weed only gets cancer.
This is because the cancer killing effect of weed negates the carcinogen's ability to cause unhindered cell growth.

We've known about this for decades.
It's called apoptosis, voluntary cell death.

Cancer happens when a cell refuses to kill itself after it has gone bad. Thus leading to unhindered growth and tumors.

For whatever reason, THC triggers apoptosis in cells and they can die.

There's studies everywhere you can find easily via google or whatever.

I mean, even the National Cancer Institute admits weed kills cancer.
cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq

now kindly go back to drinking until you get stomach cancer and smoking your tobacco until your lungs turn black.
All the while you'll be laughing at "hippies baking themselves to death" while they won't give a fuck because they'll be not only cancer-free but high.

But it was easy to ban the miracle plant. No one paid any mind about it in the 50's. It was legal cannabis, over the counter. When the mexicans started using marijuana and Nixon and his racist crew wanted to figure out how to throw mexicans/blacks/asians in jail, they made drug usage illegal. Learn your history.

Great counter. Find me a source next time.

Do you know how much cannabis there would need to be to fill any one of those categories; never-mind fuel.

What you think Cannabis would be used for would not replace the supplies for these actual items. Instead it would be hippie alternative shit like organic foods.

Cannabis would not be a reliable alternative for any of these you drugged out stoner.

hemp isn't illegal it's just not cost effective

>implying I use cannabis
Hemp purses, hemp wick, hemp paper. All very common.

If we stop subsiding oil industries and stop supporting plastic, start using hemp purses, it'll be a lot more cost effective than cleaning up the oceans from our millions of plastic bags and roller blades.

BONUS: Captcha says "Select images with grass"

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R
cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancers-in-general/cancer-questions/does-smoking-cannabis-cause-cancer

Also hemp makes shitty plastics and fuel, only thing it's even remotely good for is building material but bamboo is actually way better - yet I don't see you little weed babies lobbying for that as it doesn't agree with your agenda of cancer curing super material.

weed junkies and faggots have a lot in common, morally retarded hedonists.