Culture Pals

Making fun of them edition
Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Sign up at
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=719891030355902464&uid=675706273456095232&aid=675706276354359296
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=699674633655468032&uid=699674579314065408&aid=699674582405267456
youtube.com/watch?v=7_BNpP05AV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for my future European bf

just go full lewd puns

that would be me

Whats with the thumbnail?

Are you here all day, womanofcolor?

I think European bf and woc are different people

Theyre different people. Woc is a racist

>what is your name
>where are you from
It literally says on my profile stop asking me these fucking questions

Really? She doesn't seem the type at all

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=719891030355902464&uid=675706273456095232&aid=675706276354359296
>your jawline will never be this masculine

She said she hates niggers

Speak for yourself

Why do newfags keep making threads?

>interpals.net/app/photo?pid=719891030355902464&uid=675706273456095232&aid=675706276354359296
fuck man, that looks like the hobo who lived in my attic years back

>American women
Explains yourselves, Americans

Hi) what's your name)

REEEEEE

Really want nudes from a girl but her English is so terrible she doesn't understand any of my flirting
Very frustrating lads

just send her your dick - she'll get the idea

OK so I'm B+ so how do I get to A?
secondly, how do I learn how to text properly

these antisad pills arsed up me willie, lads

/danfyv
unfortunate

>writing about my depression in portuguese to an ukrainian qt on interpals

this is not how I imagined my life would become

there's no way - like in ant colony, or smth
this hierarchy is unchangeable - we're created for different purposes: α-s for breeding and fucking luxurious does, others must serve for the survival of the hive, like going to Iran or Iraq for military service, cleaning streets, inventing some science and shit, y'know

Posta perfil ai, pf.

és o coreano fake?

GOD DAMNIT
You lied to me weapon, this tactic doesn't work at all :(
Also excuse the poor German

Sim.
Tas com medo que a roube?

Estou.

Say "crazy for you ;)" in German.
Trust me, I'm a grill.

NO !

I want fuk som qts

The absolute front of that portulad

After I helped him get fanny pics too

Good post)))

This desu

Kek vou ter que a procurar eu ent.
ucraniana a falar pt, deve ser facil

M8, I've been spending 5 hours a day with her for the past few days.
You really think you did that much?

This better work lads, sent it to some others too though

>Hehe Now let me tell you more about myself.... name is Christian!!! You know that already silly!!! I'm an elementary school teacher. Go ahead , say AWEEEEEE LOL. My favorite movies right now are Star Wars the force awakens and the Dark Knight rises. I Loove batman! Christian Bale is THE ONLY Batman.... Just saying lol. I love watching walking dead and Big Bang theory. Also love reality TV! i have 2 sisters, both my parents are together, but i am not sure why, my pop is cheap...and my mom is like SPEND SPEND SPEND... I guess opposites do attract! lol..Back to movies. I am very influenced by movies....after seeing a A Few Good Men, I wanted to be a lawyer…then I heard…”HOW THE FUCK LONG DO I HAVE TO STAY IN SCHOOL???” Can you believe that it's not really like that in real life? Maybe it was just me. Lol Today i watched I Am Legend…Why the fuck didn’t he just kill himself…once I saw one of those creatures…I would be running for the friggin hills..or maybe to get a bag of salt and vinegar chips first….but thats just me. I have a bunch of DVD's, I love those things. especially now with all the TV shows coming out on DVD. I love LOVE LOVE… Disney movies as well. I am a Disney Freak but more about that later…. I would have to say that my favorite actor is either Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise...thats a hard one cuz i think hanks can play ANY role. ...ya know? I am half italian, half polish and all jackass....lol.....but seriously, im only part jackass.... But all romantic cornball!!! I love my family, i truly do, i dont know what i would do without them. Things that scare me................

Not even half of the whole message I just got from this guy. jfc

I got cancer.

Manda-me nudes teus que eu posto o perfil dela.

Melhor um passaro na mao que dois a voar. ;^)

Reminder that you are nothing more than a greencard dispenser to them.

Didn't work

No response from ALL the girls?

Remember that "it's only creepy if you're ugly". Most likely they'll take it as a joke and find you funny if you follow up well.

Portubro you disappoint me.

No.
One male creature produces enough sperm to fertilize billions of women. For genetic diversity, probably, we should not confine ourselves to one male individual, albeit infinitely super-valuable - but ten thousands will be more than enough. The rest are garbage, genetic ballast, spam.
Normal type of society for higher mammals is pride: breeder, endowed with a monopoly right to fertilize females; females, cubs, on the periphery - males to protect the pride. In the human society, this role is played by the army; It is not surprising that the army mentality is inextricably linked with homosexuality. This is the evolutionary meaning of male homosexuality - males, whose role is reduced to protecting pride, should be loyal to their army comrades; but how better to learn this loyalty than by fucking in the ass? The archetype of a Kshatriya is homosexual; that is why social movements that realize the mentality of the kshatriyas (fascism) in their aesthetics and often even in the composition of the leadership are wholly homosexual.
A typical male animal (with alcohol, fishing, football, TV, army and other "male joys" in a circle of equally exact creatures) has the same right to exist, as well as a heterosexual minority; but this existence must be strictly limited by the circle of her homosexual predilections.

I will never doubt you again :)
Translation: So of course this is not a problem. Will you buy me a dog then?

The natural law, the law that nourishes life in its fullness, is the law of war. The war of the race against the race, the people against the people, the biological species against the biological species; one social and anthropological (racial) archetype - with another. At the lowest (and least meaningful) level, war is reduced to physical rape and killing of carriers of another racial archetype; but the meaningful life spent in research, work and fucking for the good of its people is perhaps a far more cruel blow to the very heart of the enemy tribe. Wars are often won not by machine guns and grenade launchers - much more often an effective (i.e. shamelessly and talently lying) correspondent wins in the war; an inspired engineer; hard working scientist. Culture and eugenics - weapons are much more dangerous than a bayonet or missile.
In this endless war, in the eternal genocidal renewal of living human nature - a female person plays a very special role. A man, by nature, sees in every male individual - a competitor; a natural and laudable desire to kill and rape his neighbor - in the blood of every passionary. Male, a woman does not need it at all. Since one male is capable of producing billions of sperm - a woman can not see a competitor in a woman. Female jealousy, proprietary instincts in a woman is nothing more than a disgusting cultural or genetic aberration. A society where power belongs to a female archetype - has no property. The main projects - procreation, upbringing, eugenics - are totally communist projects. One pride, or mega-pride (tribal community) can have collective property, and protect it from neighbors; but there is no property inside the pride, and the pride children have equal access to all the goods.
But there is no property inside the pride, and the pride children have equal access to all the goods.

Do yuro grills like American manly men?

Men (as individuals) are natural antagonists; that's why army homosexuality is necessary for the army to perform normal functions. Women, on an individual level, observe a total community of interests. This is the role of female homosexuality; within the framework of natural law, a woman is more a lesbian than a heterosexual.
Due to natural and necessary impulses, a passionate man, by nature and in the first place - a murderer. Passionary patriarchal society - is a psychotic anarchy (Nordic ethnos) or croaking tyranny (the empire of Chingiz); non-passionary patriarchal society is doomed to monogamy as a way to curb a passionary instinct. The total degeneracy due to monogamy over the (at best) tens of generations is a historical inevitability. Both scenarios lead to racial death.

I'll give you some advice

Germans cant take jokes. They are autistic, don't bother with them. You'd have better luck at making them laugh if you talked about how much you hate being white

fucking hell, there's a jawline you could set your watch to

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=699674633655468032&uid=699674579314065408&aid=699674582405267456

meme is a very handsome chap

t. not meme

I don't care I just want to practice my German

Bet he weights 45kgs

Austria or Switzerland

Thank you senpai

>going for germans
Don't you know that they're the worst people on this website?
Hitler killed himself just because he tried to talk with a German.

45 kgs of sharp jawline

True

SHUT UP

reeeeeeeeeeeee

or Turkey ;)

NEED a strong jawline bf desu

Kek

Least he knows the best batman

Literally got a machete and carved my jaw to make it look stronger and sharper desu

>think it's a polish chick
>indonesian

Learn your flags, retard

why is it that all the qts view me when i'm asleep?
t. just woke up

>not even having the decency to shop the zits out
come the fuck on people

It's because of that comic that I am fucked up.
Because you are supposed to sleep only 3 hours according to these "women"

What's /cp/ drinking tonight? I'm hitting the g&ts

It's fucking Wednesday jesus christ man chill out.

drinking some orange juice (with pulp)

>Hello am joy by name,am a cool and nice guy,seriously I really like the quality that God create for you do please try to add me up on whatsapp +2347018515930 or +23408169554343or add me up on Facebook Adebayo haryordere tanks you

come to me, beta-bro, let's protect our race and alphas together

Last week of semester mate

Oi don't edit me

I just want some pussy, user.

I'd make some big contribution to humanity if I could, the fact is I can't.

max kek

Refuse to believe this is real

so what the fuck you doing tryin to catch a hangover?

piss off, scumbag

>he gets hangovers
Ain't drinking enough then

Looking for white argentine girls, pretty dry field here

youtube.com/watch?v=7_BNpP05AV8

water

lmao, that's lame

Fuck I remember that photo of the girls used to get posted all the time on Sup Forums

errr I sent this joke message about how I'm handsome now I'm getting tons of views outta now where

Think she might have put it on some forum or some shit to laugh at me

Whomst trying to catfish me??

Stop bullying!

looool what did you send lad

basically she looked at my profile without responding

I wrote just for banter how my handsome looks intimidated her from responding

That's actually pretty funny

i know you like it

Through Hitler and Goebbels speaks the soul of Wotan. It awakens an unknown part of myself that has been suppressed since I first set a step on this earth. The divine blood of Heimdall rushes through my veines when I hear the fanatics speak. You will never understand russbro and I don't expect you to.

Ouch

>tfw sent 3 messages related to their profile to 3 qts yesterday
>all but 1 ignored me, she hasn't responded to my latest message in 10 hours tho

Wew lads, this this trip is already over. Heading home tomorrow. Spent all day today with the French QT 3.14, she drove me around in her car, and we drove to this awesome spot (pic related). Afterward, she drove us back to her apartment and she cooked me Cordon Bleu. It was good! Sad that I have to go back home tomorrow. But, I guess it's a good thing because I can feel some feels, and I don't have time for that shit. Kinda sad I probably won't see her for a few more years. Oh well