We want the Sup Forums audience

>member Alien Isolation?
>member all that green?
>member all that running?
>I member!

it's literally going to be Prometheus 2, this poster is just to trick normies with the memelien

you are the Sup Forums audience

oh shit

I know I shouldn't respond to member-berries but...
...if they were to show a SEEGSON synthetic in this movie, even if it's just in the background of the computer, I'd absolutely lose my shit in excitement. Even more so when the Blurays releases and some audiophile makes an almost silent 'tut tut' out in the background noise.

Sup Forums crybabies EXPOSED

Sup Forums BTFO!!

How do you stop him?

Literally the best Alien related story since Aliens.

Shit was spooky as fuck.

those fucking droids were cunts

It was Alien: The game until the very end, so why wouldn't it be marketed this way?

If it is, I want to see the Deacon take on a Xeno.

I can't wait but I'm reserving judgement until I see a trailer.

You are being hysterical.

>This would require my attention
>Tut Tut

how is this related to Sup Forums?

>>member Alien Isolation?
>>member all that green?
>>member all that running?
>>I member!

Huh. Really makes you think.

You do realize there's an entire series of films that predates that game right?

Good. Alien Isolation is the best thing to happen to the series since the first film

Aliens? More like GAYliens hahah amirite?

fucking robots were so goddamn irritating

No he doesn't

You're becoming hysterical

Ridley Scot said in the commentary that he wanted Ash to do this run on the spot because he believed that robots can get "stiff joints" and so this keeps them active.

>mfw they were more scarier than the Alien

>you're becoming hysterical
i hope ridley goes in this robots malfunctioning direction for his next Alien movie

The Xbox 360 version is the most glitchiest, most laggiest game I have ever played. Why the fuck did they allow it to be released on a system that can't even run the game properly?

Whenever I am being chased, the game lags so fucking much and there is constantly black bars on the top and bottom screen. Not my console because I also played it on my friend's 360 and it did the same thing.

You really shouldn't be here

that's Ridley-talk for "yeah, the android twist was a last minute addition, we didn't really think it through and the running scene should've been cut, but whatever"

>that room towards the end with like 8 of them inactive and lined up on either side

I'm sorry are you a mailman?

Just watched Prometheus for the first time. Pretty good, I don't get all the hate. I thought David was a bit too obviously sinister and a lot of the plot choreographed itself pretty obviously, still a fun ride though. Even at two hours, it felt like it could have benefited from being longer.

So this movie is going to be in first person? Is that the link OP is trying to establish?

I like it from a visual standpoint but the problems for me are that the characters are kind of unlikeable so it's not like you give a shit when they get killed, and it doesn't really feel as tense as the first 2 Alien movies. But yeah it's definitely not a 1/5 or whatever meme ratings it's gotten.

yeah 360 and ps3 version run bad. Just a crappy port

I think that's why I thought it should have been longer. David and Vickers were potentially more complex characters that would have been well-served from more on-screen development. I agree about the characters in general, a lot of them were just paper, not so much a question of dislike as it was disregard for me.

sup, Sup Forums.

FOX got you hooked good, I see

all me btw

>tfw no Amanda Ripley gf

>literally wanting to fuck Sigourney's granny

ew

I am pretty sure that is meant to be her dorter

Its her daughter and she is a cute

CUTE!

>tfw no xenomorph gf

that ass is PHAT

I literally do not see the problem and aktualy...theres different xenos

Kill yourself, you fucking piece of shit.

I guarantee it's going to be shit.

>it's literally going to be Prometheus 2, this poster is just to trick normies with the memelien

According to story leaks they're landing on a planet where everything's evolved from the goo.

There was a whole series of comics about this from Dark Horse. Their Prometheus, Alien and Predator lines all had books on it.

I doubt they'd ever involve Predator, but it really sounds like they farmed this comic for ideas.

I hope they did because it's really nihilistic and depressing and will make all the normies angry.

man Isolation was so good
also, what the fuck was the deal with the random NPC that suddenly try to go mano a mano vs the xeno?

Good, this is how I always understood it.

Fuck off with this shitty ass fucking retarded south park MEMBER MEMBER meme.

this is going to be shit
got the "absolutely hysterical" cap with the robot on fire?

>alien: isolation
>running
You played it on easy, you pussy, didn't you?

what the fuck

delicious ass desu

dose hips

>no human, I do the ambushing, not you.

>tfw no Samuels bf