youtube.com/watch?v=JuJtZrU1pwU
>Katrina on CNN 6/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IwGAM_1NApQ
>Trump on O’Reilly 6/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=CRepSzkj7FU
>Katrina Pierson on Kelly File 6/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=n3rbhQzdr6w

ENTERTAINMENT
You Can't Stump the Trump XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM
The Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
>2006 Hillary saying basically: "Fuck Mexicans"
youtube.com/watch?v=_4yYoNdwBGA
>Report: Elite Tried to Buy Trump’s VP
youtube.com/watch?v=Qryd0mtAUmw
>California Nightmarin’
youtube.com/watch?v=vvXEoKjQe20
>Trump: Don’t Let the Thugs Intimidate You!
youtube.com/watch?v=yMend9XVjqE
>Vermin Supreme Trolls Hillary Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=SigS2T3JRf0
>RNC 2016 “Event Zone” is MASSIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=T66v_2M-zyk
>Naked Ape: The FASCIST LEFT Attacks #SanJose
youtube.com/watch?v=RwkKi521a7g
>Trump: Bad Street USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
>TYT BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1G22OI9m0
>Trump Gives Hillary a Helicopter Ride
youtube.com/watch?v=EdXLQjBHvS0

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
archive.is/xU2wD
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
hotair.com/archives/2015/11/01/clinton-campaign-attorney-represented-voting-group-now-charged-with-registering-dead-people/
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/740756204884987904
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/08/green-candidate-dr-stein-slams-hillary-antithesis-bernie-revolution/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherrod_Brown
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kasich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOOOOOVMENT

high energy

first for holy fucking shit joe
should we start memeing on him?

Trump supporters:
-Alex Jones of Infowars (crazy gun nut conspiracy theorist)
-David Duke head guy of the KKK
-Dana White president of UFC (human cockfighting)
-Vladimir Putin, a manlet with Napoleon complex rulling a drunkard mongol nation
-Bruce Jenner aka mentally ill trannie
-Reddit
-Bruce Willis, famous for being a baldlet
-Israel
-50 cent, a disgusting degenerate nigger
-Martin Shkreli
-Boss Nigger
-Paul Ryan
-Mike Tyson
-Ann Coutler
-Ice Cube
-Tila Tequila, the schizophrenic with the sex tape you liked
-Marco Rubio
-Tito Ortiz
-Gucci mane
-Sarah Palin, even Trump is embaressed by her
-North Korea
-Hillary Clinton Tweeter account
-Kasparov
-Patton and McArthur
-The Rock
-Hollywood supervillans
-Fox News
-Veterans
-Nigel Farage
-Ben Carson
-Jean-Claude Van Damme
-Geert Wilders
-Hulk Hogan
-Milo Yannopoulos
-Dan Bilzerian
-David French
-Shiva, destroyer of worlds
-Jim Webb
-Clint Eastwood
-T-800

Hillary supporters:
-Taylor Swift
-current POTUS one of the best POTUS ever
-former POTUS
-Goldstein
-Bush familly (EVERY SINGLE ONE)
-the Pope
-Hollywood intelectuals
-Merkel of Germany
-Nate silver
-London and Paris mayors
-non-white people
-Snoop Dogg
-#CorrectTheRecord
-Mika
-Facebook
-Ku Klux Klan
-California
-John Oliver
-Telemundo
-Dalai Lama
-Dan Schneider
-Stephen Hawking, highest IQ on the planet
-Clinton News Network
-the right side of history
Gary Johnson supporters:

Makes you think....

What are the chances of Trump actually winning against Hillary

When is Sup Forums going to get 500 post limit threads?

We love our awoo posters, don't we?

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
WE
WILL
WIN

>76591759

>Hillary supporters:
>-Taylor Swift
D E L E T

100%

>-Dan Schneider
Who is he?

He's lost his fucking mind. KEK

Can't wait for November with Burnouts like these!
archive.is/xU2wD

no, we don't.

dems have shit turnout and they don't have majority so it's pretty good

Do it

Is awoo posting allowed or not? I'm from Reddit and don't want to ruffle any feathers.

yeah lets meme that case where he murdered a girl in his office to life.

Just keep sending him "lori klausutis"

No it's a banned meme.

t. Shills for Hillary Campaign

Tiny Lindsey is a Hillary girl.

If you're going to go down that route, use fake accounts or frame Barney supporters.

He hit his ceiling, its over for the general election.

Do not forget your origins:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Good night Sup Forums and /tg/. Hope you all have a splendid day tomorrow.

Nice.

DO WE LOVE OUR AWOOKOS, FOLKS?

This

87% certainty

no, we don't.

They make Trump supporters look 10x more cancerous.

already sent him this famiglia

they are gay faggots and virgins

NOT EVEN THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS EVIL
hotair.com/archives/2015/11/01/clinton-campaign-attorney-represented-voting-group-now-charged-with-registering-dead-people/

HILLARY REGISTERING DEAD PEOPLE FOR VOTES
WILL LIKELY REVIVE AMBASSADOR STEVENS, JERRY PARKS, MARY MAHONEY, JAMES WILSON, VINCE FOSTER, KATHY FERGUSON, ED WILLEY, HERSHELL FRIDAY, BILL SHELTON, PAUL TULLEY, JAMES MACDOUGAL AND RON BROWN FOR EXTRA VOTES

JOE'S IQ JUST DROPPED 10 POINTS LOWER

Damn...
post response

look where you are right now

Wait.. You're voting for Trump? You did hear he has gone bankrupt right? And the wall will never happen, Mexico is dirt poor they won't pay for it, dream on. It is clear Hillary is the best choice, at least she knows what she is doing and has experience and will follow in Obama's footsteps. Better than letting a maniac have our nuclear codes. Drumpf would cause ww3 lol..

What do?

>Being endorsed by Putin, leader of Russia, is bad

Are you high?

it's nightime in burgerland

100%

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/740756204884987904

>dat rt to like ratio

SHIEEEEET

We need to launch a bantzkrieg on joe

I was going to vote for Donald at the convention, but now I am become a Cruz missile now.

on Sup Forums

not Sup Forums or /h/

GET OUT. OUT OUT OUT

Only 10 on the West coast

Zero percent because Romney is going to run at the convention and true conservatives will rally.

Are those ice cream cones or snow cones on his fucking tie?

Morning
>Get your popcorn ready for Philly
>Bernie refuses to concede
>Says he’s taking it to the convention
>Delegate count exceeds The Emperor’s expectation
>Final numbers
>1,536 delegates
>13.4 million votes
>AP warns journalists to stay safe after “harassment” from Bernouts
>Joe is Joe
>Joe calls Trump a racist
>Trump tweets that Joe has “gone off the deep end” and that “nobody is watching him anymore”
>Joe responds on twitter
>Says Trump is not “real American” and that Trump’s mother is a foreigner
>Dan Scavino confirms Joe has gone off the deep end
>Trump retweets supporter who calls Joe “MSNBC’s RINO hack”
>Hugh Hewitt calls on RNC to change rules to deny Trump nomination
>Dan Scavino calls for him to be banned from convention
Afternoon
>Obama says he won’t endorse Clinton until meeting with Bernie
>FBI: All material from any devices used by Hillary is evidence
>AP: Hillary emails could have compromised CIA names
>Biden: It’s Bernie’s call when he wants to end campaign
>Weekly Standard won’t give it up
>Releases open letter begging Mittens to run
>Hillary starts Republicans Against Trump group
>Abbreviated R.A.T
>Caddell: NYT and WaPo engaged in jihad against Trump
>Trump: “I was disappointed and surprised” by attacks from GOP leaders
>Trump: I will ask God for forgiveness
>Said in response to last summer’s comment
>Bernie still looking for shekels
>Sends fundraising email that says “the struggle continues”
>Asks supporters for $2.70 donation
>Shultz: Party platform will be most inclusive in history
>Trump campaign concerned Trump will announce VP pick on twitter
>Trump says he wants to save it and do it “the old fashioned way”
Tonight
>Hillary: Absolutely zero chance FBI probe will be a problem
>Sessions: “Would’ve been nice” if Trump didn’t attack judge
>Says Trump feels strongly about lawsuit
>Trump responds to tweet about how Sessions should be VP
>”He’s a great guy”

Hillary will divide the vote. The Bernouts hate her.

archive.is/xU2wD

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/08/green-candidate-dr-stein-slams-hillary-antithesis-bernie-revolution/

Good, the Green party is already trying to bring in Barney Sandals supporters.

The comments on the recent YCSTT

>neocons
>true conservatives

when did Israel become a US state?

More comments

So, Sessions is talking shit now?

EXPLAIN HOW DAHNALD HAS 33% LESS VOTES THAN ROMNEY HAD IN COMMIEFORNIA

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH...

You saw it here first

>le Morning Murderer

He used to be tolerable, but now his show is insufferable. If Trump wins, I'm turning on Morning Joe the next fucking day.

but muh board culture user
has my whole existence been a lie?
should i kill myself?

Goebbels and Trumps speech man are almost fucking reincarnations of themselves.

>Mexico is dirt poor they won't pay for it
False. They are actually quite rich. The $10B could simply be taxed from the cartel or some rich Mexican's bank account (Carlos Slim).

If Mexico's rich weren't so greedy, there wouldn't be so much illegal immigration.

I liked that one. It was bretty good. Noice to see Sander's people hopping on too. Trump is a uniter.

I'd like to thank our great Ryuuko posters for inflating my folder. You are truly fantastic.

>Virginia before Ohio

What the fuck did you say about my toupee you little cunt? I'll have you know my dad gave me a small loan of a million dollars to start my empire, and I've been involved in numerous shows on American television, and I have a nice head of hair. I know how to get the masses moving and I am the best at American Enterprise. You are nothing to me than a minimum wage peasant. I will buy out that piece of shit condo you call a home with money the likes of which you will never earn in your lifetime, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with talking shit about my hair over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am buying off the best network of hackers and computer security experts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a home and your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can hire ears and eyes anywhere, anytime, and I can hire them to kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my money. Not only am I extensively trained in American Enterprise, but I have access to a very large Mexican PMC army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your "snide remark" about my hair was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddam peasant. I will shit cash all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

JEFFERSON BEAUREGARD SESSIONS III
God, what a fucking name. Glorious.

>wins PA but not OH
wut

The same exact fucking people crying 4 years ago about Romney not being a true conservative are now practically BEGGING him to fucking run third party. It's a disgrace

Some probably saw this, but I highly suggest making a text document and putting this in the OP.

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder ...happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 - Vince Foster - Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller committed suicide.

5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted adviser".

7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

1/?

MEME WARFARE SOLDIER REPORTING IN SIR

WERE OUT OF AMMO OVER ON THE Sup Forums FRONT AND NEED MORE MEMES

SOMEONE SHOOP A MAGA HAT ON THIS QUICK

WE ARE LIGHTING THE BEACONS OF GONDOR TO STEAL THE REDDIT BERNOUT VOTE

Kill me first I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself

RARE FLAGS

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

2/?

This guy is a fucking turd.

16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 - Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton `s advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23 - Barry Seal - Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 - Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 - Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

Never mind. Forgot Kasich existed.

Kasich. He was always eating.

I'm looking to bring my brother and his girlfriend on the Trump Train as well. Informing him that I'd rather have a Trump v. Sanders election season between two candidates chosen by the people, that I admire Sanders perseverance to the end, and that the DNC cheated Bernie out of the race.

I am now #withhernia

You can't put so much pussy repellent on top of pussy magnets

That's fucked, user. You're ruining Trump's favorite hat.

GONDOR HAD A WALL

OSGILIOTH DIDNT

TEN FEET HIGHER AND ADD SEVEN LEVELS

Kaisch. He just couldn't stop eating.

Pancake nigger Kasich.

You better watch out, Hillary. Trump is coming for your blue states

27 - Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29 - Keith McMaskle - Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

32 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".

34 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD
35 - Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36 - Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 - Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 - Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 - Major General William Robertson
40 - Col. William Densberger
41 - Col. Robert Kelly
42 - Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 - Steve Willis
44 - Robert Williams
45 - Conway LeBleu
46 - Todd McKeehan

Not Included in this list are the 4 men killed in Benghazi.
4/4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kasich

whatever you say chad

Because of Kasich and Cruz.

Ease them in. You just need to make them curious enough that they look him up for themselves, or else you might just make them not vote.

Nah just saying he wished it wasn't an issue. Said Trump has legitimate grievances and that he won't comment on the matter further.

So it's pretty much confirmed to be sessions?

Nigga I've been posting in these generals for months, should have claimed the Hawaii flag sooner tbqh.

They just added my region though, before it was just Honolulu which is a meme city tbqh famiglia

Fucking kek