Tfw all Europeans are asleep

>tfw all Europeans are asleep
>tfw surrounded by Americans

>Iktf

Wie gehts

>>tfw surrounded by Americans

its an American dominated board so I don't see what you're complaining about you gypo fuck, go clean out a scrapyard you walking turd

>all Europeans are asleep
Lies.

kek

>mfw someone is american near me

ALL ABOARD THE FREEDOM TRAIN!!
CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKER!!

Inbred wandering gypsy scumbag.

Destul de bine.
One hour left to work

I am at work already, circus tent

Lemme go to the Romanian board and shitpost oh wait that's right you're an irrelevant backwater and you come to OUR colombian jumbalaya board to post frogs

>When a gypsy makes a post

Transylvania is Hungary

Lel

AYHOO HOLUP
TIS REAL NIGGA HOURS
SMASH DAT MUHFUGGIN KANGZ BUTTON

>he can't handle the freedom
I feel bad for you OP

I don't think Europeans even have one language they all speak so like what's the point of being 1 country

>tfw Europeans are awake
>tfw surrounded by literal fuccbois with tiny white dicks

the board is so shit when euros are asleep

>tfw u european with rich culture and u eat rotten cheese/shit in streets
>come to american board and insult us all in american

>You now realize all posters are American
>Different flags are overseas soldiers, travelers, and proxys.
>We've just been arguing with ourselves the whole time.

>when a Romanian gets too close

>not american
>relevant
choose one and only one

>mexican
>tiny white dicks
Louis Cuck?
Is that you?

>Slavs

What country is this?

Romanians are meds, not slavs

99% of our population has never even thought of your countries

every time I mention a foreign country awkward silence ensues as just the mentioning of your nation has degraded the conversation

there is a good chance your culture revolves around american movies, music, and tv, while we couldn't give a shit about anything you put out

when a foreigner is present everyone treats him like the cute little animal he is for being so awkward and generally inferior

>aww what a cute little guy, mumbling something about how america needs to "join the rest of the world" on some stupid policy

residents of non-america amass to awkwardly squeal about how inferior america is, desperately trying to get its attention

it frankly doesn't give a shit and they all just keep jacking eachother off to how shit america is to them

their countries are burned to the ground by muslims but hey lol america sucks

American here

this is actually all true

Lol, no

FO'REAL SON UKNOWMSAYIN

holy fuck

>99% of our population has never even thought of your countries
>every time I mention a foreign country awkward silence ensues as just the mentioning of your nation has degraded the conversation

Because most of your population never left their home state and think olivegarden is fine dining. They are pratcially ignorant. I could say the same thing with turks tbqh. America is ruled by a brilliant minority but majority of its residents are neither bright nor want to be

>when a foreigner is present everyone treats him like the cute little animal he is for being so awkward and generally inferior
result of unwarranted self importance spoonfed to you by the education system. Again can say the same with a we wuz ottomans and shiet turk

>there is a good chance your culture revolves around american movies, music, and tv, while we couldn't give a shit about anything you put out

There is a very very good chance almost every single one of them are made by "godless/anti gun/librul/leftie" folk. You know the ones you despise and deem unamerican. The hypocrisy is that you take credit from the people you despise

>their countries are burned to the ground by muslims but hey lol america sucks
I'll give you that, had you didn't support radical islam here Turkey would be a much better place. Thank you for grooming erdoğan, than you again for not learning your lesson and grooming other islamic elements after erdoğan went berserk

Bro you forgot that we call "futboll" soccer man. We're just absolute retards and obese too.

ting tong triggered

You guys don't really believe you're Europeans any more do you? I mean you can be a chicken salad at this time in history.

POO

not an argument

>>tfw surrounded by literal fuccbois with tiny white dicks
Why are you obsessing over the size of the dicks of those surrounding you?

I am triggered, because I respect Americans and I believe many others do. We respect their strong academicians, their silicon valley, their highly skilled and capable and brilliant citizens

But there are two americas, One is (mostly in) north east and west coast. Has silicon valley, ivy league, hollywood. Produces science-culture not only that but DOMINATES it. They do deserve admiration.

and the other america is blue collar- religious- fly over state livers who literally hate west-north east but takes credit from them.

You know the turkroach meme, you know how turks cause disgust? Are you triggered ? maybe, but more than then you are disgusted by the inferior turkroach

In a similar fashion I (and again I believe many europeans, and asians) despise abu cletus al-cornfuckstani

looks like the mosque prayer call woke someone up

I have never read anything more true.

They're all, "Notice me, America sempai!"

Abu, why so mad? You're a true European. The future is yours man. Just stop those bombings in Istanbul .......somehow.

+1 upvoat whip it through the glass nigger

replied to wrong post meant the self-loather

even though you are a turkroach, always stay positive and know that there are others below you

So what are you doing in Sup Forums then fucking gypsy??

Don't worry gypsy

I'm here

FOREIGNERS REKT

I can send a check in the mail and have one of your women

The size of Texas itself is .5 - .6 the size of fucking Europe; Unlike over there it takes
HOURS to drive anywhere. It's not necessary to leave your state when there's a city, farms, national parks, or a number of lakes just an
hour's drive away in any direction you go.

If you're whining that we don't go to your faggot countries across the ocean, they A) either cost too much to get there
or
B) the fucking place is too shit

Briton is an exception because they're cool like that (until the day it becomes Britanistan)

Face it you shitroach; nobody wants to see
your crap riddled village in the middle of nowhere

>science-culture
retard turkroach fuck off with your silly analysis

This thread is why we hate Amerifats

Sorry, we will try to become more shitty.

>silicon valley
It's an overpriced liberal shithole.

Apologizing is our thing. Don't appropriate our culture.

I hope Britain leaves and leave you assholes to rot

>Try to surf Sup Forums for some intellectual stimuli
>End up reading the inane musing of some shitskin gypsy faggot

Have a (Poo).

Oh, sorry

this is wildly accurate, especially on Sup Forums.

How much can you squat, when you're rested and at your best?

>foreign fags come onto the internet we invented, using computers we invented, speaking the american language we invented, just so they can bitch about us

so basically you spend about 10 minutes to thoughtfully type out how much you agree with everything he said.

thanks roach, I leave a half a sandwich out for you tonight next to my mattress

Reminder that the latin world has the best and least degenerate culture. Anglos will never be uncucked.

FINGER WEG VON MEINEM MÜLL UNTERMENSCHEN GYPSY SCUM

Oh my fucking god

Uita limba Romana esti tradator.

>said raul, as he ducked behind his burro to avoid some stray cartel gunfire
>over the sound of three elderly women being chainsawed to death in the sewage-filled alley outside his corrugated metal shack, he chuckled to himself and returned to his yellowed EMachines PC to check the status of his post
>30% uploaded after only 15 minutes, in less than half an hour, everyone on that Sri Lankan Catfish Noodling forum would know who had the biggest dick on the block

It's 2AM over here you Gyppo retard

50 burgers easily

They are like Serbs, most think they're slavs but they're actually not.

And this is why I want to move to the US.

Europe is an irresponsible cesspool of countries making choices without the people's consent, even on local levels.

I know you hate beaners, but would USA take a Spaniard?

Dirty dumb Europoor scum
Top kek noice bants

I could 100% believe it

>They are like Serbs, most think they're slavs
what about the sorbians?

>using computers we invented
>speaking the american language we invented
This spicy bait deserves a (You)
Also what an obnoxious cunt the guy in that webm is.

SAVAGE AND 100% TRUE

You should be grateful. We don't get as much hate from americans as we get from eurocucks

This is what is currently happening

>tfw freedom spans 10 timezones

>Europe is an irresponsible cesspool of countries making choices without the people's consent
>thinking Murica is any different

We only hate illegals

This is how Europe sees you. You even actively try to reinforce this image of america. Why?

US has other problems...I bet you don't know what it is like to be unable to walk in parts of your city for a legitimate fear for your life.

>t.

It's better handled on a local level depending on where you live. If the city or town you live in is shit, good luck with any sort of public change or grass roots uprising in Portugal.

Just come with some really shitty looking huge muscular friend that only talks in a very indirect way and when you're in the immigration office just start spinning around and screaming "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!?!?" over and over and have your friend whisper to everyone in the office "thay say is' nayme is 'tha spahn-yahd"

You'll be through in no time

Wow, just wow! I literally can't even.

die yankz kommt

>Reminder that the latin world has the best and least degenerate culture
>shanty towns
>trans hookers everywhere
>filthy streets
>drug dealers
>poverty
>criminality
>not degenerate