3 wishes Sup Forums

But choose carefully

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishmaster_3:_Beyond_the_Gates_of_Hell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish you would stop posting

I wish that Trump was elected for a second term

I wish I could be happy for real

I wish to be as powerful as he is, but without downsides and without losing my humanity.

The first two movies were really entertaining.

It's pretty flawed though, would it really be so hard to phrase a wish that couldn't possibly have any downside?

Sup Forums shuts down.

thank you wishmaster.

This, but I would wish for the entire Internet to be shut down.

I wish for the movies after the first one to be good.

you become a Djin, trapped forever in a gem untill some faggot releases you to grant wishes for him, the Djin doesn't consider these downsides, you're humanity causes you to go insane when you know what the Djiin knows

Wish for the wishmaster to tell me how to phrase a wish such that I would only gain benefits from it.

Civilization ends.

Thank you wishmaster.

but wishmaster 2 was good. fuck, it had the two best kills of the series

>guy getting crushed through the bars
>guy literally fucking himself

>trapped forever in a gem untill some faggot releases you to grant wishes for him, the Djin doesn't consider these downsides
I think that's very unlikely, but i will accept my horrible destiny

>that scene where a skeleton comes alive and rips its way out of a living person

its literally what happens to Jafa in Aladdin

he tells you and you immediately forget

THAT'S NOT FAIR REEEE

i wish i would die a horrible, ironic death

WHAT NOW MOTHERFUCKER

How do you stop him?

Don't break the crystal or remember the dock workers name and get him to AA.

you've just got to word your wish right, some Persian did it

What's his fucking problem? Seriously, what is it? I haven't watched these movies. I only remember seeing a cardboard cutout thing in a video store for Wishmaster 3 or whatever.

1. Omniscience
2. Omnipotence
3. That you don't exist so you can't grant these wishes to other people

he would just grant you the knowledge of everything all at once and your mind would implode

Right, let's get omnipotence first so I can withstand so much knowledge.

>so its great power you seek?
>i will grant you the power of the greatest thing which you have seen
>the power of the sun
proceeds to turn you into the sun

Not bad actually. I'm not too fond of self awareness anyway.

Jafar only wishes to become an all powerful genie. He doesn't put the disclaimer regarding restrictions. So no it isn't literally what happened to Jafar in Aladdin. If this is considered pedantic consider the nature of the thread.

1. kill all the Jews
2. eternal youth
3. bacon cheeseburger

typical obese stormtard

But the wish isn't suppose to make you forget
checkmate Djinn

I'd rather have these. How awesome would it be to see Shenlong?

I wish for $1,000,000 store credit at BB&B. How could this possibly backfire?

He'd probably make it so you stole the money to pay for that credit and tie it back to you so you go to jail.

trying to keep it tee-vee related.

>I wish that all the extended film universe thing horribly crashes in 2017 marking the end of franchiseshit.
>I wish that the pirate scene becomes healthier and fights back the DMCA shit better. More torrent sites, more uploaders, maybe law enforcement brings a big suit and loses it.
>I wish for more OC on muh Sup Forums

I wish women were funny.

>have wishes already written down planning for every contingency and giving this douche zero wiggle room to fuck me over
>spend an hour reciting each wish
It's not like he says you can't word it ultra carefully, people are just dumb cunts who let him win.

>guy literally fucking himself
wat was his wish

what happens if you break the crystal

A criminal wishes his lawyer would go fuck himself. The irony being the lawyer was about to get the dude out of jail and has to watch the lawyer fuck himself to death and now he's stuck in jail minus a soul.

>Jared Leto to return as the Joker in Ben Affleck's Batman movie
>A Spiderman Sinister Six movie to be made (separate from the MCU hopefully)
>The whole cast of Brendan Fraser's The Mummy to come back for an epic reunion

1. Jews never existed

2. The "Pagan" Gods are all real

3. I'm Zeus

but user, how did the skeleton get inside of the person in the first place?

Didn't this dilemma get sorted out at the end of a Bedazzled? Brendan wishes to be 'happy' and the simplicity and innocence of the wish was unable to be corrupted by the devil and she grants it properly. You could apply the same strategy with the Djinn couldn't you?

tv related wishes?

I wish the anime live action adaptations were actually good movies or neber get adapted

I wish there were more Lovecraftian movies all of his major short stories get adapted into a horror miniseries by HBO starting unknown actors
maybe directed by Lynch?
Also I need a Quest to the Unknown Kadath miniseries

I want great fantasy movies that will be better than LotR series based on Malazan, Wheel od Time etc

>tfw when you wish for him to love you above all things

I wish Trump went away
And that Mecha-Bernie won
And Carnivale was brought back for 5+ seasons

Why was a Djinn in Star Wars?

Wishmaster 3 sounds like an amazing movie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishmaster_3:_Beyond_the_Gates_of_Hell

>Next, the Djinn goes into the room of Diana where her friend Billy is, with some sort of strangling him Billy tells the Djinn to "blow him" in which he does blow his body into a wooded head of a bull in which the horns pierce into the body of Billy in which the bleeding kills him.

Was it rape?

It was boning.

Granted, but now they all look like amy schumer.

>Not WISHEZZUZUZUZUZZZUZZZZ

One job.

>he's called Shenlong because his body is so fucking long

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

MAKE A WISH FULFILL THE PROPHECY

here is what I don't understand, all the
fucker had to do was get someone to wish 3 times and he was free to rule the earth however he wanted. But instead of just giving the person exactly what they want he goes around giving these fucked up wishes that usually kill the person before they get to wish two. Why does he makes his life so hard? If the Wishmaster was cool like Robin Williams he would be ruling the world instead of constantly being trapped in a gem.

>1. I wish that my next two wishes would be interpreted with my intent, and my intent only. Aka: no monkeys paw bullshit from you.

>2. I wish for you to imbue me with as much reality warping capability as you possibly can. I want to be a god, or at least as powerful as you, with no downsides.

>3. I wish you to remain trapped in the stone forever.

Let's suck each other off.

>Trump goes away to become God Emperor of the world
>Mecha-Bernie wins the Special Olympics
>Carnivale returns but is now written by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss

Wishmaster 3 is the worst film in the series

third wish wouldn't work, he'd just say "try again"

then again with reality warping powers you might be able to force him

I wish to start my life over
i wish that the average height of women be a foot and a half taller than it currently is
I wish my parents loved me

Immortality
Superman powers
Harem of waifus

>Immortality
>tfw he turns you into an immortal jellyfish

>you age but cannot die
>your superman powers prevent you from sexing your harem without turning them into bloody pulps

this is probably on the right track

thing is he always interprets shit his way, so he can twist any fucking wish the way he sees fit, if you can't overcome that somehow you're fucked no matter what

>your parents love the taste of your baby flesh and roast you for thanksgiving

I suppose after every wish you'd have to add "in the spirit of which it was intended" or something like that

You can't not mention hearing his bones crunch as his pelvis inverts on himself so that his legs can reach up behind him so he can optimally fuck his own asshole, complete with sexual moans.

Nah senpai, two ideologies. In Bedazzled she had empathy and human like emotions. The djinn is evil and will always try to fuck you over no matter how pure hearted your wish is. The only way to really fuck him is with loopholes like in the first movie wishing the crane operator never got drunk, thus undoing everything and trapping the djinn.

Kill all Niggers
Kill all Jews
Kill all women

you just doomed the human race with the last one, Djinn will be pleased

No, he wished the girl he loved to be happy. Selflessness takes out all the corruption of the wishes. Like a lot of stories, self sacrifice breaks the system.

You think these are cons but you didn't think it through. ANYTHING he can turn us to will make us unique, special. A sentient, human-like immortal jellyfish could travel the oceans and see things most humans would never have the chance to see.

Also I think most men would chose to be like Superman even if it means they won't get laid anymore. Tens of billions of people throughout history got laid. How many have the strength to pull two planets together? Or fly at 9 times the speed of light? Or shoot lasers from their eyes?

Anyone who doesn't use these wishes to elevate himself and become more than a mere human is an idiot.

I wish this thread to be bumped

Done

I can lose all memory of Red Dead Redemption's world and story and play it again for the first time

I can have qt nonpsycho gf

my dogger continues living in her current state of health for as long as I live

I wish to live the best life a human can live. Am I fucked? How will he twist my wish?

I wish for you to release your genie friends and to destroy humanity

Checkmate genie

My next two wishes to be granted in the way that I intended them to

A harem of all my celeb crushes in their physical prime, completely devoted to serving my every whim

Immortality for myself and everyone in my harem

You'll definitely die on the spot.

>I can lose all memory of Red Dead Redemption's world and story and play it again for the first time

You wake up in the Red Dead universe, as yourself, with no memories, and no guns. Enjoy!

I'll just make a life being the highest level NPC five finger fillet player so I can make money by beating all the lower level guys and only lose money to one guy who only comes around like once a month

Except you've never even heard of five finger fillet and you have no money. Good luck setting yourself up as anything.

I wish to live a happy life with my waifu, Felicity Jones, and enjoy her feet in peace, without you fucking me over in any sort of capacity. Is this too much to ask?

Enjoy being her favorite pair of shoes.

>MAKE A WISH!
>I...
*Djinn plucks ut your eye*
>MAKE ANOTHER WISH!
>But...ah, crap...

Nigga you have people on Sup Forums saying shut like

>you will never be the insole of her shoe

So how is that bad?

Make me a god who can be controlled by nothing and has unlimited power, over this universe any any others that may exist

except you would no longer be a conscious being, and even if you were aware you'd lack the chemicals the human body produces to be sexually stimulated

I wish to post on Sup Forums - television and film and to never forget that I am here forever

Oh looks like I got my wish

Checkmate two genie

unlimited djin

Djinn

I've come to bargain :^)

Checkmate three I have defeated the djinn

I wish the new Battlestar had never been made.
Three times.

I wish the power to suck any dick in the world that I want.