What would Euros think if these rolled through their city?

What would Euros think if these rolled through their city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c0ezF6SSy30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here they come

Maybe trumps is in town.

That someone's got too much money and too small a dick.

no one would care really
not like we dont drive bigger cars too although that one looks huge

literally this, I would just assume it was him or some prominent US politician or cabinet member here for a visit

Wrong

youtu.be/c0ezF6SSy30

Nothing, except that he wouldn't be able to turn properly in a couple of streets
There are way, way nicer cars we can't have if you wanted to taunt us. Why not pick a better one?

And no taste in any way

1. Stare at them (understand us, we only see these cars in movies)
2. They are wealthy
3. Stare at the plate (They are probably Americans or rich Arabs)

'That man has a tiny dick.'

Get rid of the mufflers on every exhaust and floor the gas and you'll have people turning around even if it's a golf cart my friend
Finally, this is a thread about SUVs, not cadillac especifically

"haha small penis"

That's litterally impossible

"probably much cheaper as it looks, as it is an american car. the engine and steering must really suck, and it pollutes our beautiful environment. hope this ugly things get banned in the EU, hopefully all american cars"

There is some truth to that.
I had the dubious pleasure to drive an escalade once.
A fucking dacia has better quality plastics in it.

Escalades and all Cadillacs are pretty much universally niggermobiles here. They used to be a luxury brand but now they're just bling for rappers. They're still used by some government agencies like the secret service though.

>shartcart

Not impressed desu

>compensating this hard

Good luck parking that.

The only people who ride SUVs in this country are dumb rich trophy wifes, whose husbands are probably worried about a car accident so an SUV does the trick I guess.

Someone's wasting money on a shitty car.