Ultimate autism test: Does she look better before or after?

Ultimate autism test: Does she look better before or after?

after

Before quite clearly

before, always before

It's a trick question. They're different people.

See the thing is before is dramatic pretentious edginess - but if you can stick it and get passed that shield, you find a warm, longing for affection qt at odds with life and looking for a man she can trust and depend on, maybe clingy? But in an acceptable, comfy way.

After is easy, no doubt fun but I can imagine eventually there will be distrust and complacency. More work towards the end of the relationship. She's already the pretty girl who gets the affection so it's not foreign to her, she'll think she has value before, during and after you and she may feel as if you're not of 'equal' value at some point, and hold it against you.

wow op was right

Both.

Youhtartcheating,tisclaritas,shelongethintheshapmotgottt,erzatsstupidpluming. #thebasketcaseinthebreakfastcludmakeoversparklesdemonjeannette

Hands down before, the fact that this is even in question is insulting.

She looks insane before and after but in the after it looks like she's trying to hide it which is scarier

better: after
hotter: before

Before. I know it was the 80's but this is one of the most retarded scenes ever.

so the moral of the story is if you change your appearance people will like you?

This.

Yes
It is true tho

Before.

After is what literally makes the movie shit.

yes

>coming of age movie about learning who you are, being yourself and making friends despite your differences
>hehe now I'm just like the other girls

DUDE CONFORMITY LMAO
AM I PRETTY NOW? DO I FIT IN YET?!
Motherfuck this movie.

>everyone is different
>there's no need to conform to ideals of beauty and masculinity
>except for you, you need to change to be presentable enough to get the popular jock

Before Allison, best allison

She isn't actually pretty so the messy hair and pseudo-alt makeup made her decently attractive

When you clean her up she has a manface

Before, not even a question

WATCH IT BENDER

Even the princess knows she was hotter before.

Biggest dissapointment of my life. Looked like a qt before the makeover made me realise she's plain af. I choose after, because fuck mediocre bitches styling and carrying themselves as if they're some deep thinking artists outcasted by society.

I knew she wanted to fuck Ally (who didn't?)

>nerd kid who tried to kill himself leaves with no girl and has to write the whole essay by himself

Before, you nigger. Her makeup was better, her personality was more interesting, everything about before was better. It's the biggest fuckup of John Hughes career as a film maker that could not see her as 1000 percent better before. If not for that this movie would be GOAT, but it's only great because of that.

after, stop being a bunch of pathetic, contrarian edgemasters.

>implying they didn't all fuck him at some point during the movie
>implying he isn't the Alpha of their Pack
>implying them letting him write the essay isn't an act of submission by the rest of the group

It wasn't about making her look better, it was about her and Claire bonding you autist.

Way after.

>mess with my bull you get the horns
What did he mean by this?

>it was about her and Claire fucking

Fixed.

Claire a shit, they could've bonded over the hoardings in her bag. God damn you jews fuck everything up.

Claire wanted to touch her pretty face, touch her lips, undress her.

I was still in school the first time I saw the movie and I distinctly remember thinking the nerd was fucking weak for just writing the essay for everyone. I was by no means a cool kid in school but if someone tried to shift their work onto me I at least had the guts to tell them to fuck off.

I really think it was a mistake to not show his growth by having him reject writing writing the essay for some easy hollow praise, to contrast with how he had been seeking academic praise to the point where he thought of killing himself when he didn't get it.

Go on...

You people didn't get it.

They didn't do the work (the 1 essay was an insult to Dick. They were supposed to write a anssay each). They were basically saying fuck you to Dick and see you next detention to their new friends.

He still wrote it, though. The others rebelled by not writing anything at all/foisting it off on him, he "rebelled" by writing an vaguely insulting paper, like the weak nerd he was.

THe "weak" guy wrote the insulting paper. He wasn't weak anymore. He was standing up to Dick. To the demands of perfection his parents had put on him. That was the point.

They were all weak. They talked a big game about all being friends now, but they weren't going to say shit to each other when school was in session.

That's why they made sure they got a new detention (Bender already had many) so they could still hang out

Before: Sup Forums
After: Leddit

So before

Or they could just hang out at school. Or outside of school. They still stuck to their normal places in society after it was all said and done, no one really changed.

before

Yet.

You can't expect them to make that kind of change after a few hours of friendship.

It's implied it will happen gradually. Or it might not. But I have hope.

>you'll never doggystyle her while she pretends to seizure

Why live.

Before obviously. If she has hairy pits, legs and nips that is.

mess with my dubs you get the singles

Before

Fuck Reaganism

Before.

You can tell that Hughes was a Republican.

Before.

What are Shawn and Gus up to these days?

wow what's the chances i jumped over to Sup Forums after fapping to this girls tumblr.

Before, death to anybody that says otherwise inshallah

Yeah. That's my one gripe with the movie.

Before. After has a bad case of manjaw.

before but she looks not good no matter what

But why? It's literally true

That's how I dance!

You have won the autism test

Before was a much cuter look and afterwards she looked like you'd dress a 12 year old
To be fair in the movie she was just a tryhard who really wanted people to notice her so she'd make up stories and act like a sperg. So conforming or not, she wasn't really being true to herself in the first place. Might as well get a little Sheen dick out of it.

Nice dubs. And before. If you say after, you're wrong.

Trick question: she looks equally bad in both cases.

The photo before is better, but I like her more after. Still, neither style suits her in my opinion.

before.

Before, she was cute and reserved. Spunky and quirky.

After, she's just a little 1950's "good girl who likes pink!" stereotype bullshit.

She was perfect and they ruined her.

Neither, like Sup Forums taste in women she is shit

>brown eyes
>popular
kek

>All these fat faggots in this thread with their long lank greasy hair and wardrobe consisting of Pantera T-Shirts wondering why they have no friends

As much as I like the breakfast club, the conclusion is a little fucked up.

>change everything about yourself, then you can get a boy!
>nerdy guy not only doesn't end up with anyone, they make him write their essays, too

that's quite some projection you are projecting, my friend.

I have a buzz cut because it saves me money on shampoo and time in the shower.

Also, Pantera is shit.

Sorry, this one meme won't catch on

buzzing your hair is just as autistic as keeping it long desu

MAYBE I DON'T LIKE STYLING MY HAIR BECAUSE IM SHIT AT HAIR FASHION.

MY HAIR IS NATURALLY THICK, IT'S A BITCH TO DEAL WITH.

I'LL PROBABLY HAVE A MOP TILL THE DAY I DIE.

Doing ANYTHING is autistic for Sup Forums's standards

>before
how she feels, her style, being true to herself
>after
she wants some dick so she's pretending to be a stacy it won't last

Dear Allison, Andrew, Brian, Claire and “Bender,”

I’m mailing this letter to your homes because I’d like your parents to know that you failed your detention assignment. I asked you to write an essay about “who you think you are” – here’s a list of the mistakes you made.

I asked you each for 1,000 words. Only Brian did the assignment, and he only wrote a paragraph. A very sappy, obvious paragraph. Do you guys know what an essay is?

At one point during the essay, the handwriting changes four different times. Brian wrote, “We found out that each of us is a brain,” and then someone else wrote “an athlete,” another wrote “a princess,” another “a basket case…” Why did you guys do this? It’s weird.

You’re not all of these things. Brian, you have no athletic ability. “Bender” certainly isn’t a brain. “Bender” isn’t an athlete either, because he backed down after I threatened him physically in the supply closet. Your essay doesn’t make sense.

Nobody used this essay to apologize for what they did. Jesus Christ, Andrew, you taped a student’s butt-cheeks together. Brian brought a flare gun in to school! School is not a boat. You all should have apologized via essay.

You sign your letter “The Breakfast Club.” What is this referencing? Did you guys sneak breakfast into detention? That’s not allowed.

When Allison came in this morning, she looked goth, and nobody liked her. When she left, she’d changed her makeup to look prettier, and Andrew made out with her on the school steps.

First off, that is not allowed, and you are both in trouble. But my point is, why did Allison have to glam up to get Andrew’s attention? It would have been a stronger choice if Andrew had liked her for who she was, not what magazines like YM or Bop tell her to look like. So don’t act all high and mighty, kids. You’re awful people too.

regards, Principal Vernon

>she was just a tryhard who really wanted people to notice her so she'd make up stories and act like a sperg.
That reminds me of someone

Before.

Not bad.

This legitimately makes me REEEEEEEEE! EVERY FUCKING TIME!

BEFORE! YOU FAGGOTS! FUCKING BEFORE!
I'M FURIOUS THAT IT'S IN THE MOVIE AT ALL!!!!!

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEFORE

>School is not a boat.
Best part.

>after

DICK IN THE DIRT

after, but neither looks great. Molly is much much better

Well it's literally the same fucking jaw

Surely her hair works much better with her facial structure in Before?

this

Before. I want a qt with extreme dandruff.

2 invisible dicks

You just improved my perception of the scene 100-fold

ANSWER THE QUESTION CLAIRE

>>nerd kid who tried to kill himself
>implying he didn't actually intend to shoot up the school

Why do you think he had a gun in his locker? you think he was gonna an hero in school?

HHHHNNGGGGGGG

brilliant

>childhood is crushing on quirky Alison
>adulthood is realising Jules is the patrician Brat Pack waifu

who dis?