tradermike.net/inverse-short-etfs-bearish-etf-funds/
youtube.com/watch?v=my6bfA14vMQ
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything is green.

Sorry mate.

>RATE HIKE COMING
When? Will it be after the election?

Shit they may be realizing that Trump is about to become Prez so they are all jumping ship?

I wish the market correction would just start already

If they jump ship to early, no one will believe in the establishment and he'll for sure win.

They have to keep the economy together, at least in the media

>Everything is fine goyim, look at the colors!

I will have fun watching you starve and eaten by dogs

This could be a trap for Trump though. If he wins they are all going to blame it on him and state in the fucking Goebbels News that it was Trump that introduced "uncertainty" in the markets.

They will pin it all on him and not on Obama. This is going to get very ugly.

Take a graph of public/private debt growth over that period of time and you'll probably see why it hasn't corrected.

lol, assuming I'm not prepared.

But it's still in the green. Consumer debt issues will arise eventually.

How the fuck can they blame the economy on him before he's even president?

AYYYY you caught on.

I like Trump but holy shit are they going to fuck him over

Doesn't the Fed raising rates indicate that the economy is strengthening? I thought the low interest rates were basically a way to shore up the weak post-2008 lending market.

It would if it was strengthening, but it's not.
Numbers have been shit.

They need to curb inflation, rates need to go up or go negative.

Dude they have already been saying that Trump is unstable for the markets.

Look at the plant below. Some faggot was payed to ask that question to Yellen I have no fucking doubt in my mind.

Watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0DycY1jnoE

This is a fucking TRAP!!!!!!!

I GUARANTEE that if they raise it (for security theater) the economy will react very VERY negatively

Just start trading vol derivatives

Going to start trading a bunch of inverse ETFs

> tradermike.net/inverse-short-etfs-bearish-etf-funds/

Most like ones that have an inverse correlation to S&P 500. Fuck this shit I am going all out.

I have over 50K+ of cash lying in my bank account. I gotta make sure I don't loose it.

Now is a perfect time to invest goyim the stock market is at an all time high! Sell all your physical assets now!

buy gold, it's the only thing that always hold value, I'm so glad shit is going to hit the fan, we need to strike the Jewish powers when this occurs!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=my6bfA14vMQ

I am buying a shit-ton of Inverse ETFs

ditch the dollar that shit is gonna fuckin plunge

But inflation has be relatively low.

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi

Yes, but only AFTER you buy a GUN, AMMO, FOOD, and WATER.

What if this is a bear trap and we see $25.000 for the Dow before the real crash?

A good crash around late august or early September would be ideal to sweep the Dems out.

While I think you happeningfags are annoying as fuck I will say this - people have been expecting another crash for years now. Everyone knows it's coming, they just don't know when. And they know that the next one is going to be huge.

Personally, I'm wondering when the student loan bubble is going to pop.

I don't give a fuck as long as Trump becomes president it doesn't matter, he will fix it. For fuck sake if he wanted Soros taken out, there will be someone to do it I bet.

just remember to buy the dip goys

>You're not investing in water right now

Soros isn't a normal greedy Jew. He is in league with the principalities, powers and rulers of darkness. Why do you think he made record profit during the 2008 crash when everyone else was losing their asses?

Shorting indexes seems more risky then futures on vol. It's a bit harder to guess economic collapse than it is to guess market volatility in either direction. Also you can hedge easier by going long on indexes

The economy is just another tool that is used to manipulate the masses.

The money in your pocket: Worthless paper
The money in your bank: Worthless digits

Humans are dumb as shit.

Roll on Judgement Day!

Why the fuck don't you faggots own any Bitcoins?

Get it the fuck together, Jesus Christ.

absolutely

The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent. Make sure you trade bear 3x and keep holding

Soros has SPY puts, Gold calls, and large position in ABX. The jew is literally betting on you being a fucking moron and having that sentiment, along with the rest of the global economy.

Soros has had these positions since the two moderate corrections late last year and in January.

ONE stochastic indicator if you wanna shit yourself look at outstanding credit default swap value and realize that's during a time when VIX is quite low.

A FFR increase strongly correlates with gold price SEVERELY dropping because passing up a higher interest rate return is retarded. Soros is betting rates do not rise.

June wont happen. September or december will.

Yeah typically, but for the past like 4 years or whatever the rates have been zero and the economy has been "strong". When in all reality it's actually just being propped up and the real crash is coming because we didn't allow the market to actually correct back in 2008.

Muh bailouts.

Just fuck my capitalism up senpai.

I have stuff I want and money. Plus physical gold and other rare gems and metals. Such as firearms and diamonds. I don't give a fuck about the world ending.

I do. I bought them at £10 each in 2011. Now I'm buying gold and silver again after selling it all 3 years ago before the price crashed

>Buying commodities
>Not investing in commodities that would have real value in economic collapse

Guns and ammo have way more economic value in a doomsday scenario than gold does. In the first century of a doomsday scenario gold will have no real value because it is not a tool for survival

It's not happening. My singles prove it.

Oh FUCK

Too volatile and unpredictable to hold as a stable store of value imo

Works well for other uses, but as a long term store place to keep money, I'd rather see it in hard capital assets that are tangible under my direct control and direction vs in a wallet maybe gaining maybe losing maybe getting fucked if the power goes out and renders them essentially useless

>also it's current year
>not getting ETH

Praise KEK

Never noticed the four horsemen reference there before.

What are you suggesting someone who has a ton of cash saved up actually do?

Wouldn't in the worst case scenario be that the value of the dollar plummet? I literally have a shit-ton saved. I am worried I may loose it all.

Yeah no. People aren't that stupid to just instantly blame Trump. Everyone, even Democrats, knows these bankers are in a league of their own.

It's grown 150% in the past year. This after about a 3 year crash. I'd say it's turning around and considering what the world markets are looking like it's a good boat to jump to.

ETH is a meme based entirely on speculation. Make some money on it by all means, but I wouldn't bet the house on it. Besides it appears to be bearish now anyway.

>Everything is green.

Go to bed Justin

It's all student loan debt btw
That we pay to Jew college for Jew paper
Bernie was the only one trying to free us from the Jew
Trump is their creature and sold them his daughter to prove it

PRAISE KEK

HOLY SHIT

I agree, guns ammo, mags, food, water, etc. takes precedent, but when things start chugging again, gold will (hopefully) back currency

If you were looking for real value, ammo is the way to go. Long shelf life, relatively cheap compared to gold and can always be traded for gold after a collapse for good profit. To many people are buying gold and artificially inflating it's value. Just buy as much 22lr and 223 that you can. 12ga and 30-06 also acceptable. More risky is 762x54r, 762x39r, 9mm ruger, 45, and 308

Currency is valued by currency exchange rate. The dollar is strong because the dollar is safe. The fed and the military guarantee the safety of the dollar. The dollar is good because all other currency is utter volatile dogshit.

You can either
- Leave it in bank
- put it in responsible dividend paying etf's - SCHD VIG VNQ
-Learn a bit of finance and buy and hold stocks that you've heavily researched, and split your money across them in many different markets
-learn a lot of finance and 3x leverage etf and buy/sell options

Your money in the bank is how banks make money. No one fucks with a bank making money. You'll be fine in there but losing money slowly on inflation. Ranked least to most risk top to bottom. Risk directly correlated with return.

Ok. Thank you for that advice.

>Risk correlates with return
Try volatility on Delta of returns

Yessssss

Yeah that's implied, but yeah i guess it needs explaining

DAILY REMINDER SOROS DOESN'T JUMP SHIP, HE SHORTS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, LEAVE THIS THREAD AND LOOK UP 'SHORT SELLING' BEFORE RETURNING

He wears his shorts like a big boy?

She's creepy.
To short sell is to profit from a loss.
This is accomplished by borrowing shares, selling them, and then buying them back before returning them allowing for rapid profits with no investment but infinite downside potential.

>She's creepy.
That's some OC I made. Feel free to have it.

What do you think about bitcoin?

Too volatile. I like the concept because I'm a freetard but presently it's only useful as a currency and not a gnu/investment. YMMV

kill yourself you faggot nothing is happenening
just the cucoo in your head that is hitting high on your cranium

THOSE ARENT SINGLES

WHAT IS GOING ON

All the sliding going on tonight would beg to differ.

How many years you been saying this you fucking retard? 10? 15?

Anti-slide bump.

The shilling going on right now is ridiculous.

bump

Didn't he already predicted an economic crash? I thought I heared him say that we're heading to some bad economic times or something?
any autist knows which speech it was?

We're already in bad economic times, but yes it's going to get worse with or without Trump.

>ANOTHER econ crash prediction
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If I see any crazy volatility in the markets I'm going to bring back the Market Watch threads.

Those were good times

Keep an eye on the USDJPY so we can watch the Nikkei plunge again

Will do

You want the number to go lower. under 105 should be interesting.

Well if Soros isn't lying, it's because of deflation of China's currency. Doesn't this mean we need a nationalist like trump? Our economies are toward economies are too tight together

staying up and watching shanghai plummet was excellent

CONDUCTOR

what are those?

I think it could be happening this time, guys.

Just look at what's happening with the gold price, it's showing signs of life again...

I am holding a junior gold mining ETF x3 (JNUG). It's kind of high now and very volatile, so be careful.

Soros also purchased $600M more shares of a gold mining company recently. A lot of investors have been pouring out of gold, but this could be the turning point.

>blaming the economy on TRUMP

Obama literally wrote the book on Audacity, but that's pretty fucking hilarious

>it's TRUMP'S fault the markets are uncertain!
>not the fact my presidency did nothing to correct Wall Street the past 8 years
>not the fact my presidency has been warmongering across the middle east the past 8 years
>IT'S WHITEY'S FAULT I DINDU NUFFIN

Things are getting exciting again huh

it's been on a tear...gold made a double top around 1275 area, but then got smacked down by the Fed / Goldman Sachs / Citigroup all lowering their 1 year target for gold to 1,000.

But then the shitty May jobs # (38K) has now reignited the gold rally.

It's volatile as hell, but it does appear a new uptrend has begun.

put some in btc

scriptfag

Shut up, Glenn.

this was reported on trumpgen last night.

ayyy

I'm up 135% on abx

15% growth in my portfolio over the last 365 days

Got in before Soros. Old man is slow. Buy the dip.

Sold my 2x Oslo Boers index tracker yesterday with a healthy profit because oil and Oslo B were clearly plateauing. Spent about the same amount of money on bullion priced world silver coins in recent weeks so I like to think of them as free. Kilos of beautiful silver coins, big, small, mints, proofs, (a few mid grade Morgan and Peace dollars), high catalog value specimens, even coins from the 1700s laid over my living room table in stacks. At least once a day i look over them and handle some of the favorites (mostly in air tites now), and rub my hands. There's definitely something to be said for the jewish lifestyle.

The tracker is down 2% so far today and I plan to buy back in for a new round when oil has taken a nice dive.

The overall plan is to have 20% of my assets in world silver coins bought at spot, which I then sort into numismatic favorites for my own permanent collection and bullion stuff I'll sell for 90%-ish spot when silver goes up 50% or so. Possibly I can sell bullion value coins above spot to plebs if I arrange them into sets of "silver coins from around the world" or "30 different silver coins" (christians) or something interesting.

Just a low quality bait, don't worry, if there would be a true economic habening, this jew wouldn't be announcing it.

>At least once a day i look over them and handle some of the favorites (mostly in air tites now), and rub my hands. There's definitely something to be said for the jewish lifestyle.

Ha, I can see the appeal.

I think it's time to call my business consultant.

IT ONLY MEANS THAT BREXIT IS HAPPENING !