Hey kids, Homophobia isn't cool!

Hey kids, Homophobia isn't cool!

faggot

I love when white critics suddenly think that average black culture plays by polite upper class white social rules. Just because you found it politically expedient to cover more black music doesn't mean black people are suddenly polite middle class people who give a shit about 'homophobia', whatever that's even supposed to mean.

im gay
fuck you homophobe

This is the most genuinely stupid post I've seen on here in a while. Good job.

how is it stupid?

fuck you faggot

You really think people in working class cultures give a shit about the finicky political nonsense that university educated upper middle class whites do?

As someone who's lived on both sides of the fence, several times over, I assure you, they really don't. Black working class people (aka most black people) consider gayness lame and wrong and still use it as an insult.

Simply stating it as it is is not politically affiliated either way. I take no side.

t. somebody who has never left their pleasant white neighborhood.

Dosen't make it a Sup Forums type post

see

not a Sup Forums type

Oh, so the proper, 'non-Sup Forums' thing to do is to pretend that everyone in the world agrees with the tiny minority of journalists and academics. I'm sure that's a great strategy for the left, having a false sense of the scope of your actual influence and demographics.

Or perhaps it would be smarter to recognize you're living in a tiny bubble, and as you're fretting over what's "problematic", the 'niggas' are banting and calling each other "faggots" like every person ever.

Lmao butthurt dumb soyboys

>the guardian

BROCKHAMPTON is the future

You seem upset

Journalists should be slingshotted into outer space. They're so worthless.

>clicks on an obviously political thread
>throws a fit when he sees a "Sup Forums type post"
Person of soy

There's some serious idiocy on there, holy shit

wow such a cool new buzzword you have here, fellow fourchanner *tips fedora*

You sure wish, buddy. Keep trying a million different ways to try to get my attention. I've only ever bothered looking at what I felt like, and you're realizing you just wasted almost a decade thinking you had some influence where you actually didn't. I imagine that must feel pretty shitty for you. Especially since you sure seem worse for wear. Whereas I'm better than ever.

true

>i dread the day my daughter's poos get smaller

But Snoop isn't homophobic.

>gives pass to Lil Yachty for sexist lyrics by saying he 'doesn't care about lyricism'

The Guardian really loves using mental gymnastics to absolve its selective 'current' minstrel shows

>anything other than FT and Reuters

>But call him a soyboy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

Waaahhh i don't like what you wrote go back to pol you nazi wahhh

Don't expect some dumbass with bills paid by mommy and daddy to get it user, they are thoroughly puppets to media and government and are proud of it.
t. White who has been called slave owner even though my ancestors all were poor peasants at One point or another just do I can't afford college, have two and still need to hear these people spew i have privilege

*and starved at One point or another

>Shaving my head in college taught me to be fearless - and i had more sex

Everything is fine with homosexuals.
It's the tranny tranweenie freaks that are problematic towards the rest of the movement.

Is that a human or a giant potato?

Ipso facto, baseless discrimination or stereotyping is never okay.

You may or may not be all that affected by being treated like you or your ancestors owned slaves, doesnt make it okay for people to hate on guys that happen to like other guys.

People will still hate and I don't give a fuck, all im saying its not alright by my standards. There's never any point trying to change that persons mind, just lends less merit to what they have to say

Equality means holding everyone to the same standards.

Except white males. Everyone except white males.
Stick to the correct script.

Everyone has arbitrary, superficial little biases they have towards different people. There are people out there, who have never done anything wrong to you, that you immediately dismiss and look down on. Untouchables, 'lowly' types, lame people, uncool or icky people. Maybe yours are athletic types, or certain personalities, people with certain egos, etc. Why should any other arbitrary bias be any worse than your own cases of senseless hate, judgment, and dismissiveness?

Surprised no one has gone after DMX considering how blatant he was about no liking the gays.

>when you want to go full flagellant and advocate for your own extermination but don't have the self-confidence to do anything but weakly snark.

DMX is irrelevant these days

is snoop dogg still relevant?

>be Slav
>be "white"
>some random hissy bitch tries to talk to me about white privilege and shit
>start speaking my Slav language
>she starts running away and screaming "PUTIN'S AGENTS HAVE COME TO GET ME"

Feels good to be Slav in these years.

Everyone, everywhere has biases, no matter how prominent or superficial, that shouldnt automatically make it everyone elses problem.

I'll take "things that didn't happen" for 1 billion dollars, Phjotyr

Always ironic how you "gay militants" think your "struggle" is on the same level as those of people who work their asses off just to put some food on the table. Yeah sure, being called a faggot is just as bad as being thrown out for not being able to pay rent. If you weren't such an egotistical movement you might have more sympathy from common folk

>kids
Hey folks, ageism isn't cool.

ebin

Quality thread

>not reading private eye
oi

you don't know what you're talking about

All opinion pieces lad

>2017
>using the word cool

mods please remove this coolist, as an uncool person I don't feel safe with him/her/faer/aer/em/per/them/ver/xem/hir on this board. I think I'm having a panic attack.

continuing racial and cultural antagonisms will not help you put food on your table or help put you or your children through college. the common folk, black or white, gay or straight, have more in common, in their economic condition, then these petty divisions of identity. to fixate on these differences prevents action which would alleviate these collective burdens.

its not a competition of suffering.

(You)

>Why Kanye West would be the best president in US history

this but unironically

what if you were poor and gay though

this is one reason why we need to stop racism

Quality post

Too bad the uneducated soyboys won't even get the reference.

The funny thing is that it did.
I have never met so many unstable and fucking weird people as i have in America.
Your nation has gotten nuts.

Fuck faggots and fuck niggers. Who cares if they both hate each other? This PC world can't do a thing about it

Good post.

You're an actual dumbass if you don't think we all recognize this quote. Stop being such a soyboy

Don't sjws love russians though? They hate Putin but love russians because communism and mysterious russian soul.