How do you feel about your new overlords?

Say it with me

JUDEO-GOOK MASTERRACE

this kid is definitely going to be IQ 189 and will enslave many goyim. increasingly, more and more Jews end up marrying and reproducing with Asian partners

How do you feel about this, Sup Forums? Personally I just hope they will liquidate us with mercy.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/06/16/us/studying-and-living-jewish-asian-intermarriage.html
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-1.691554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is really ugly even by Asian standards. The fuck is Mark thinking?

She's Han Chinese (which will soon become Earth's foremost people and civilization after the fall of the west) and she went to Harvard. Good genes!

so what

Ye, guy is rich as fuck and went for that rat?

he's the next Jeb

So what?

This means that after the west crumbles, Asia can be infiltrated by a new Judeo-Asian cabal. They will be native speakers of Mandarin and they will have all of the Talmudic reptile magic of their Hebrew forbears.

jew and some dark skin asian

How tragic

>Mark Zuckerberg
>avid Sup Forums user
>becomes billionare
>attempts to rule the world with an iron but fair fist to fix it's problems
>Markus "Notch" Persson
>avid Sup Forums user
>becomes a billionare
>rekts sjws on twitter all day xD

It's a common trend. Also, Han Chinese will have white slaves in a few decades after all of Europe and North America has become Brazil tier miscegenated so I wouldn't get too uppity Mr. Anglo-Saxon

nytimes.com/2012/06/16/us/studying-and-living-jewish-asian-intermarriage.html

goyim on suicide watch

no shes not. her parents are refugee from vietnam. fucking liar southeast asian.

>Chan was born in Braintree, Massachusetts,[2] and grew up in Quincy, Massachusetts, just outside of Boston. Her parents were ethnic Chinese refugees[3] who fled former South Vietnam in refugee boats. She grew up speaking Cantonese and served as an interpreter for her grandparents. She has two younger sisters.[4] In 2003, she graduated as class valedictorian from Quincy High School, and was voted "class genius" by her classmates.[4] According to a Facebook post by Mark Zuckerberg, Chan is a Buddhist.[5]

she's an ethnic Chinese

btw I am neither Jewish nor any variety of Asian

i dont think this fuckbook retard has a remarkable talent

he was just lucky and accidentally got this kudos like bill gates thanks to the american/anglosphere environment and privilege back then

i doubt jews in ea or a country that doesnt have an economic system/norm that backs jews up can pull off something special. i mean, in this fucked up era jews cant do anything new anymore like others cant.

"ethnic" chinese lol that doesnt even mean anything. any person in whole asia can claim being chinese. speaking cantonese doesnt mean anything. it is all about gene. it is just southeast asian faking to be chinese because one of their grandpa is from some southern china provincew or something it doesnt even count

>i doubt jews in ea or a country that doesnt have an economic system/norm that backs jews up can pull off something special. i mean, in this fucked up era jews cant do anything new anymore like others cant.

>he doubts the ability of the Hebrews to infiltrate and adapt to new hosts

oh you sweet summer child

you know nothing

You cannot deny reality, Zhang. It's happening:

>Mixed Jewish-Asian couples are increasingly common in the U.S. A survey of children born to these couples presents a message to the Jewish community: More openness is required.

haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-1.691554

who care about asian american. they can all die

Don't make me kill you and your entire family.

not all but many well known jews are overrated. they only can do something new when they are in anglosphere with english.

living in anglosphere was one of the biggest modern economic privileges cause once you invented "something new-like" it could instantly become a standard of an industry thanks to english even though those were ridiculously unsophisticated unpolished like fuckbook, myshitspace, jewtube. dumblr etc.

the IT industry was just that, but it was almost over. now they only have their legacies from the last century and those boring IT trash from this century.

Doubt it. Their kid will be a reincarnation of Elliot Rodgers.

they look canadian wtf

Trying to figure out if the weirdness of this image does, or does not, include homoeroticism.

he has super high octane yellow fever and she was very loyal to him before he became successful

I'd stick with her instead of playing gold digging whore roulette to be honest

he can literally fly anywhere at any time and pay for sex anyways

>it could instantly become a standard of an industry thanks to english even though those were ridiculously unsophisticated unpolished like fuckbook, myshitspace, jewtube. dumblr etc.
Like Japan is one to talk. All of the websites produced in Japan are like 10 years behind technology wise. Nico Nico still requires flash ffs.

>Chan
>vietnamese
try again

I get the feeling the same people who jump to call random asian girls ugly also whine that girls are shallow because they won't jump on the cock of a fat loser "nice guy" who posts on Sup Forums all day.

>A fucking paywall

What do they want to see more open?
The legs of Asian women?

Lol there's no paywall on Haaretz

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with people like you.

Subscription
And whatever they want money for

Not making an account for just 1 article

Lol it's not like that on US Internet. I guess they just Jew the EU harder idk

yeah she's pretty ugly

Eh, she's fuggable. Also she's a Harvard educated doctor so at least she can't be retarded, meaning your kids stand a better shot of being smart

that doesnt have much to do with this topic. whether its good or bad, some of them purposefully choose that way and those new challengers against the "standards" youve owned couldnt survive or stay irrelevant like no foreigners really care about daily motion.

that being said you can see one of the spiritual successors of the 10 years behind shit tech right here. Sup Forums. its very old as interface and yet people prefer it.