/brit/

based Sargs ed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
strawpoll.me/13308355
newzimbabwe.com/news-26179-Don’t call me ‘mboko’! fumes vice president/news.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=NGMm3QBpWoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

joe looks like an utter mong in these pics with his guests

Freshly rolled spliff

need a big gf

Australia participated in the historic "Our World" broadcast, the first live global satellite television hookup involving fourteen countries. The event is now chiefly remembered for the participation of The Beatles, who performed their new song "All You Need Is Love" live from the Abbey Road Studios in London.

Australia's contribution showed a Melbourne tram leaving the depot for its early morning run, which caused some controversy as people felt that it was not a very exciting image of Australia.

5'4

Mboko? Who is Mboko you ask? Why, who else could this farcical character be? Quite a vibrant persona if you ask me. Being a qualified keyboard psychologist amongst other things (pseudo anthropologist, Sup Forums biologist, amateur breakdancer and graffiti artist) I would have to conclude that this character - Mboko that is - is actually a perverse creation of the rorkes inner psyche. Mboko the Nigerian is envisioned to be a strong, virile bullock from the Niger delta. Not only is he Nigerian, but he also has a thick Dublin accent. This confirms two of the Rorkes inner sexual desires: to be cuckolded and berated by a Nigerian, but also the notorious enemy! the Hibernian! The thought of a thick Bantu cock mixed with the appeal of wanton Fenian crassness turns the Rorke on like no other..

i've got an amazon gf

bit emasculating but it's all forgotten when she wraps her legs around me and squeezes me deeper into her fanny

I'm a taxi driver actually

>woman reverses into my car (to avoid hitting a cat)
>minimal damage
>swap details
>send her a message saying im not bothered about taking it to my insurance company coz its only a few scratches and i cba to make a claim and have my premium increased maybe and all the rest of it
>shes cool with that but says she's already spoken to her insurance

im happy to just leave it because i know my dad or a mate i know could fix up the scratches but should i ring my insurance up and tell them the situation? thinking they might get funny if she's rangs her but i dont ring me.

what do you think lads?

>that fight over Gobekle Teple
Either way one of the better JRE episodes. Sargon seems pretty nice. Maybe I should start watching him again, though I don't understand why he even bothers with Anita, isn't gamergate dead? Just let it rest, she's crazy or corrupt, who cares?

TJB

she wants it

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
work tomorrow

yeah hopefully Macron can do something, but somehow I strongly doubt it, I think he's just another puppet of the elite.

he would NEVER have gotten as far as he did without a shitload of help.

many things are the EUs fault, but I think the EU as a whole isn't a bad idea, just the bureaucrats that run it are rotten.

the dream

because SJWs in gaming is arguably the biggest issue of our time

Very Important Poll

strawpoll.me/13308355

strawpoll.me/13308355

strawpoll.me/13308355

strawpoll.me/13308355

strawpoll.me/13308355

he's bit of an autist as proven by the choise of his regalia in the picture

do you find this attractive? I do

braise geg

voted northerners

Slowly realising that me and one of my female best friends are perfect for each other

We've been friends too long for anything to happen though

She already rang hers, they will contact your company so you have to report it.

Oh, I don't mind the EU. Really I should've said the Euro - even the guy in the video himself is pro-Europe, just anti-Euro. I kind of think De Gaulle was right to say Britain didn't belong, though.

Macron is at least from my view not even a puppet of the elite, just a willing servant. The embodiment of neoliberalism. That said he might gutpunch the trade unions and the public sector (except middle-managers who don't really do any meaningful work, because they generate statistics.), since that's basically the neoliberal model.

FONT

nobody at work likes me

think they can sense i'm weird

*takes all the benders to gay jail*

state of yanks

ok

>no scots

Settle a bet for me lads, which is the better Outkast song..

Hey Ya
or
B.o.B?

anime runts getting BTFO

also known as jail

Friend zone is shit eh

nice1

so fresh so clean

same as northerners

Finnsih girls are qt autists

>I think he's just another puppet of the elite.
oh no doubt about it. He's Hollande 2.0 just pretending not to be since Hollande is unelectable after what has happened to France.
Although as I said Macrons comments on Syria ha smade me think he has some good ideas and policies so I hope things work out for France

taken my whatsapp reply time (to girls) down to 6+ minutes minimum lads

keeping them keen

Ye love eh patter

I could heem the shite out of any alt-right 'celebrity'. Apart from Milo of course, he'd enjoy being dominated, would remind him of his childhood.

she looks like a man, ugly creep

i am a scot, i just want to get the hell out

I work for an insurance company.

Technically it is in the terms and conditions of your car insurance that if you are involved in an accident you are obliged to tell your insurance company, even if you aren't claiming.

What you could do is phone your insurance company's new claims team, tell them you were involved in an accident with non-fault circumstances, you want to report the accident but do not want to claim so you only want it logged as information only.

Personally if I were you I would tell them white lies when they ask what happened and deliberately not say that you were in the process of turning in the road when she reversed out. If you can word it something like "I was in the main road when she reversed out of her drive and hit me". The reason I say not to mention the fact you were doing a maneuver is because in terms of liability you find that a lot of the time any party doing any maneuver that is more dangerous than just driving in a straight line can potentially be held negligent because there is a significant "duty of care" on anyone doing a maneuver.

Certainly she would be held partially at fault for reversing (also a maneuver) but if I worked for her insurance company and if she told me she wanted to claim for the damage caused and she told me you'd been doing a 3-point turn I would be aiming to stick some of the responsibility on you to jew my way out of a full fault claim for her.

The best outcome for you will be:
>you notify your insurer you want it logged information only
>they log it and do nothing with it
>the woman knows she's at fault and doesn't ever pursue you for any damage

The most pertinent question for me to ask you is: did the woman give you any indication that she thought you were in any way responsible? Did she know you were turning? From speaking to her did you get any impression that she wouldn't accept full responsibility?

most women do when theyre not caked up in makeup

call centre runt

Radical centrists. Lefties are retarded but at least they stand for something

>because SJWs in gaming is arguably the biggest issue of our time
user...what?

>he's bit of an autist as proven by the choise of his regalia in the picture
fair point but he made sense. I liked his history knowledge

>she looks like a man, ugly creep

you wouldn't touch Spencer, he's 6'2'', 220 lbs, and in shape.

No they mostly look like women actually

>tfw 6'4" and built like a stone commode
I'd make quick work of the fat cunt

radical centrists have opinions sweety. we stand for reason, evidence, logic and liberty

>just a willing servant
hopefully he is, I think the UK is fundamentaly non compatible with the EU as well, good view user.

yeah as always I'm hoping he's actually going to do something... that LREM party is a pure facade and I don't like the principle of 50/50 men and women in the gov.

I just want competent people in it! whoever it is.

I haven't read much about his Syria stance, enlighten me

>Rhodesia! Hell yeah! Those guys were SO cool! I wish I fought in the bush war! I would of killed SO many nigs in the jungle, after all I am a strategic genius and a physically superior specimen. Sup Forums and grand strategy games taught me that! Wish I could just find a decent, non degenerate pure Rhodesian white woman to settle down with. I wonder why girls don't talk to me here! It's the friggin Jews I bet! Darn degenerates, better go wank to anime!

>Yugoslavia! Sure! Remove let kebab xDDD Bosnian genocide? No way! Those were MUDSlimes!!11! I'm sure I, a fat virgin stinking cunt would fit in with some disgruntled Serbian ultranationalist drunken maniacs! Woooo! I'd sure leave my reclusive and autistic ways for that!

>Ireland? Fracking potato nigs! Cromwell didn't finish the job! If I was in charge there'd be no more of those darn troublesome paddies left! Flicking hate those le POTATONIGGERS? Amirite Brits? This is coming from a proud intelligent and handsome North American WASP and proud! I'm racially superior to those friggin paddywhacks even though I'm a mouth breathing weakling!

No incentive to report it

alri sarg

>in shape
well hes certainly *a* shape ahahaha

nah a leaflet like you could take Nathan Damigo and Woes, but not Spencer

Better hope you're never involved in an accident or your claim will be managed by a runtoid like me.

Seriously though I am in fact a runt and so is everyone else in my job, it's a shambles. If you don't own a dash cam (front and rear AND side facing) you are begging to be shafted by an incompetent idiot like me.

I'm about to start an anglo hate thread. Wish me luck lads

drank 8 pint cans of stella lads wahey

already iknow i'm going to be sick so i might aswell have some more

got another 8 cans how many should i drink hehehe

rhodesia was cool though

>tfw I have been in over 50 street fights in my life

If ten people from brit ganged up on me I would unironically headbutt you all into paste. At the age of 15 I was jumped by a group of 10 knackers and broke one of their jaws and made them all run away. I'm the best street fighter here, fact. I have never lost a fight in my life. If any of you said anything snarky to me, you would be erased from history. Unironically.

If anyone wants to arrange a fight I'm in Limerick for the day and I am looking for a scrap so let me know if you're up for it.

bit frustrated

what's your job then? i thought you lads had to get top degrees

Ride a bike ngl

*steps on you like the pathetic little cockroach you are*

ah yes, rainbow capitalism

Mboko you've lost it

in all fairness if I had a child with her, that child would be a super human (has to be a male)

he would be like 6'7 and have my athletic slim muscle build and footspeed with her ability to gain slim muscle and height

would be fucking mental would make him a boxer straight off the back

Ok thanks. I've literally just spoken to her and she's going to ring her insurance company and say its been sorted but will let me know what they say tomorrow. if they get funny i'll ring mine and do as you've suggested.

i was actually stationary at the time, just in the middle of changing gears when she suddenly reversed out.

>The most pertinent question for me to ask you is: did the woman give you any indication that she thought you were in any way responsible? Did she know you were turning? From speaking to her did you get any impression that she wouldn't accept full responsibility?
well she kept saying sorry and that she was just avoiding her cat and didnt give off any feeling of wanting to a avoid responsibility.

Mboko? Who is Mboko you ask? Why, who else could this farcical character be? Quite a vibrant persona if you ask me. Being a qualified keyboard psychologist amongst other things (pseudo anthropologist, Sup Forums biologist, amateur breakdancer and graffiti artist) I would have to conclude that this character - Mboko that is - is actually a perverse creation of the rorkes inner psyche. Mboko the Nigerian is envisioned to be a strong, virile bullock from the Niger delta. Not only is he Nigerian, but he also has a thick Dublin accent. This confirms two of the Rorkes inner sexual desires: to be cuckolded and berated by a Nigerian, but also the notorious enemy! the Hibernian! The thought of a thick Bantu cock mixed with the appeal of wanton Fenian crassness turns the Rorke on like no other..

I'm a quark

I'm a muslim

not a rorke, but rhodesia/apartheid south africa have always fascinated me

wonder what the world would be like if they were still around

>tfw born too late
>tfw had Xtianity not come and fucked up the roman empire I'd live in the age of televised academic debates taking place instead of football matches
>tfw I'd have roamed the agora (this timeline's shopping centre), not for petty wares to buy, but rather for people to enter into intellectual dialogue with
>tfw instead of going to school to learn stupid indoctrination, young men would go to academies where gymnastic and polemics would be taught to the yotuh

swiping down like timmy
man bag brown like teddy

@76595006
trying to hard, shan't dora this

you aint no muslim bruv

This post had me in tears, thx bro

mboko is FUMING

stfu Achebe u nigboii

I miss David Cameron

fuck mboko

i want to laugh, but also cry.

>that LREM party is a pure facade
Yes liek I said he's really a continuation of Hollandes government, he just fooled people
>and I don't like the principle of 50/50 men and women in the gov.
Man sounds like that retard, Trudeau

>I haven't read much about his Syria stance, enlighten me
Oh it's much better, basically what Trump promised to do but didn't. Macron basically said
>"I don't see who could take over after Assad is gone so France will no longer support overthrowing him, it's none of our business".
He's completely right, removing Assad would turn Syria into what Libya has become, an anarcistic hellhole. If he sticks to that he'll be one of the few sane western leaders in regards to Syria

timpz - next swipe

newzimbabwe.com/news-26179-Don’t call me ‘mboko’! fumes vice president/news.aspx

anxiety attacks are horrible

NEED an asmr detention gf

youtube.com/watch?v=NGMm3QBpWoQ

If Michael Scott was president

youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8

ah yes, siding with dictators because they're the "lesser evil"

ur like simon and garfunkel

does tim unironically think his bears are sentient?