Letting your 14 year old daughter sail the globe

>letting your 14 year old daughter sail the globe
>completely alone
>over the course of 2 years

whats wrong with that?

dolphin rape gangs

imagine to be saved from a shipwreck by her and then raping her while she sails around the world to get home mmmmmm

That's probably more alpha than anything you've ever done

>no job
>no education
>decides to dump everything and just continue sailing with her mulatto fuckbuddy

tough life indeed

sailing around the world alone is pretty based.

overachievers should be lined up and shot

Isn't that literally what this movie is about?

A shame that this guy wasn't successful.

14 year old girl has achieved more than 99.99% of anons will during their entire lives.

And don't even start crying that if your daddy was rich you'd do the same, you know you wouldn't have it in you. Why lie to yourself? Is reality too hard?

>those pants
Why didn't she go full "Jack Carver" and get the red Hawaiian shirt?

No, not literally.

sorry I didn't read the ending about "her mulatto fuckbuddy" which I have no idea what this means because I am pretty sure she went alone.

It's a cautionary tale for millenials. Serving the same purpose Little Red Riding Hood tales did in the middle ages.

What's the moral of the story?

>white people

how about that school?

If my daddy was rich, mentally stable and not a war vet with control-freak issues who terrified us daily, I'd do the same

Don't bother debating, you've already lost

>Gay Harden
hahahaha

He was retarded

How is it an achievement?

Not trying to be a cunt, but traveling from one part of the world to another, even if completely by yourself isn't an achievement.

>A shame

He was retarded IRL what's the shame?

Achievement isn't a linear path.

That's pretty cool

she's married to james blunt now

Some parents would do anything to stop their daughter from being a slut.

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

>sitting at your computer is a real achievement

Didn't really expect anything better.

Isn't shein her 20s now?

So you're saying sometimes you have to spend a lot of time in your parent's basement before you reach the top floor of life?

She's 21 according to her wiki page.

SOMEONE POST JAMES BLUNT TWITTER BANTZ NOW

*tips fedora*

So are roadtrips considered achievements now? If I spend 3 years just traveling all over the US / Europe is that an achievement?

And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

>14 year old
>2 years

She was also 15 and 16 you dingdong

here you go pham

his twitter is a goldmine

*tips fedora*

nobody cares about your dad issues m8.

yo u gay

>BLOWHOLED

>achieving

he fell for the achieve meme

remember that as soon as you die, and actually long before then, you will be irrelevant to 99.99999% of all living people

within 50 years you will be irrelevant to 100% of people

those who are remembered in history are just as dead as the rest

achievement is a meme

do what you enjoy, if shitposting with spergs is fun, which it objectively is because its independent uncensored random humour, then do that

eat pray love and girls love the idea of staying true to themselves

They didn't even imply that, why can't you just answer the question?

I'm scared of open water

Instead of sailing I´d rather have a Masters in engineering. Will get you a lot further in life than being an uneducated Dutch bitch sailing around the world sponsored by the jews.
It´s crazy those retarded Dutch even allowed it.

>girl does what men did centuries ago
>omg brave girl such an achievement

The Dutch didn't allow it IIRC. I think she somehow was able to do it by using Australian law or something.

Having a tattoo is like being fat. No inhibitions and no foresight. You are instantly part of the lower part of society after you get a tattoo or become fat, even more so when both.
I always enjoy seeing old people dressed properly but with an ugly sleeve tattooed on them which the years of sun and aging made ugly beyond recognition. Would love to confront one of them about it once.

Goddamn Aussies. To be fair, the only people there with higher education are Chinks and Pajeets. The highest the honkeys achieve is becoming a sparky or plumber.

How has she not been raped by somali pirates yet?

>prevents ww3
>succesful singer
>doesn't give a shit about anything

James "based cheeky cunt" Blunt

James "Flip ya mother over for another" Blunt

I have a phd in engineering by 26 and a well paying job in my field. I am better than most people to be honest.

People still play Second Life?

why didn't she get raped by somali pirates?

because its fake

She wasn't alone, that was an absolute meme.

This was big news in Australia and she was praised, is pretty close to being almost fraudulent though because she didn't do shit alone.

She had constant support nearby for large portions of her journey.

She was still heavily inexperienced as a sailor.

>achievement is a meme

You're a fucking idiot, a bunch of the things you enjoy right now are a result of people who achieved great things, primarily advancement in technology, medicine and entertainment.

Achievement is the whole reason we've been able to thrive as a species.

You're just trying to make an excuse to be a lazy cunt.

>I am better than most people to be honest

that's why you're not

did she dump her mi6 agent boyfriend james bong?

LAURA DEKKER KANKERLEKKER

>Tfw she got married
>Tfw I missed my shot
She's from my town btw

Humility has no place in this day and age simply because saying that you are good at something grands you more. More success, more recognition, more everything.

Nobody gives a fuck that you are hiding what you are good at.

People with a PHD in Engineering don't come on Sup Forums to say what hot shit they are.

he was too hippie, he had this grand notion of living free and off the grid, but did almost nothing to prepare for it

one side of me kind of admires him, another side thinks he was a complete fucking retard

Why not? We got doctors and even millionaires coming here, but you draw the line at PHD holders?

Do pirates capture and rape her?

This is important.

>and I base that statement on absolutely nothing

Australia is whiter than the US faggot.

that philosophy

Because people lie here in order to give themselves a higher status or an edge during an argument.

Arguing on this website where everyone is anonymous and nobody can be held accountable for what they say is pointless.

so why not put your face here?

nothing you do in life matters at all

i bet 99% of people hardly know anything about their grandparents or great grandparents lives

there's no great mystery to life, there's no afterlife, it's all pretty pointless, just enjoy the time you got

inb4 fedora tipsters

There we go.

>Will get you a lot further in life

what does this even mean?

But isn't anonymity the reason many come here in the first place? If you have a public profile you can't shitpost on twitter or facebook so you come here since everyone is equal here and you are free to say what you want.

Didn't say I was model you donut what does my face have to do with anything?

It will allow you to actually contribute to society and your family.

This isn't the 18th century. Sailing around the world is easy if you have the money and time.

>everyone is equal here and you are free to say what you want

This doesn't mean 'hard real facts' it means people being edgelords because they can and when they say something stupid they can either pretend like it never happened or be all 'i troll u xD'

It's fucking pointless.

i agree that anyone starting a family should be financially capable of supporting it, but i have no idea what her family plans are

what do you mean by contributing to society though? pay taxes? or do you expect that your masters in engineering will lead to some sort of revolutionary greatness?

No, I'm saying that achievement is relative to the individual. A severely agoraphobic man overcoming his fear and going outside isn't less impressive than a perfectly healthy individual achieving something like a successful career or travelling the world or whatever.

>pay taxes? or do you expect that your masters in engineering will lead to some sort of revolutionary greatness?

Both of those can be considered contributions to society. But also, just providing an in demand service at all is a contribution, it doesn't have to be revolutionary in its own right. Even a waiter contributes to society to some degree.

many people use Sup Forums to shout their opinions, it's just that no one is listening because nobody cares about any opinion but their own

you can't have discussions either because you can't hold anyone accountable for what they say

it either becomes a circle jerk hugbox or a massive shit flinging trollfest

Don't eat the berries

Are people under 18 not required to get education?

If my daddy was rich I'd spend all my time learning from him, how to be rich and how to stay rich. How to make my own fortune.

That's far more of an achievement than some retard going "well I could learn business from a certified fucking billionaire, or I could be a stupid spoiled whore and go sailing. I pick sailing because daddy's money belongs to future me anyways"

also, what a dumb un-imaginative bitch. Why no seaplane? Why not spend the 2 years travelling instead of being pushed by wind?

I wonder how often did she masturbate

A lot of people who come here were victims of cyberbullying. Anonimity isn't just a tool that bad guys use to do bad things. Sometimes it's needed when you have cyberbully stalkers.

>i'm not playing, this is a serious workout

I think I could do it for real though, without a bear grylls crew behind me. I once read a book about it so I know what I'm doing.

If I were rich I would get a group of user's together in older boats and race them around the world.

>It's an achievement and praiseworthy to have a vacation around the world.

When did this meme begin? I don't get it at all, wouldn't getting an education, providing for your family (be it kids or parents), giving back to the community and all that jazz be something praiseworthy? But spending your parents money is?

and? we have computers and internet, so fucking what? we just can get distracted en masse. we thrived, and? there's no objective, no goal, no final point. we won't get to a point in technological advancement where all our problems will disappear we will exist in eternal bliss.

Her journey is the quintessential white privilege I hear so much about. Just a shame I don't enjoy the benefits.

achieved what exactly?
it doesnt help you back in the real world, you looked at wave for 2 years and probably have fucked metal issues.

I mean look at the people here, most dont go outside and look how fucked they are, 2 whole years of that but you cant even fap to the local shop girl

I'm not talking about skin colour, but about the fact that having a trade job is the norm for white people in Australia. Being a plumber or sparky is an achievement in life there.

>That's far more of an achievement

Neither are achievements really. It's hardly impressive for a rich person to stay rich, nor is it impressive that a rich person traveled around the world. I think we can all agree that ideally everyone in that situation would do both. Besides, who are you to say they haven't been learning from their parents?

Also, it's important to note that if you spend all your time focused on accumulating or preserving wealth, you're not really living.

>Arguing on this website where everyone is anonymous and nobody can be held accountable for what they say is pointless.

So wrong. It's only pointless if you view an argument solely as something to win. An argument is about learning and sharing and discussing. A situation in which you can share you ideas, even if you don't fully believe in them, and see how they hold up. Anonymity encourages this by reducing the degree to which we are married to our ideas. This is necessary because, unfortunately, the public views the acceptance that maybe you were wrong about something as a vice, rather than a virtue.

>Road trip
She fucking sailed across the world, alone, on a 38ft craft and started at 14. Have you even set foot on a sailboat?

so did she eat only fish or something? destilate drinking water?

As an engineer I assure you they do. Engineers are narcissist shits