Is it degenerate to fuck traps? The Greeks and Romans fucked boys all the time and they were pretty masculine

Is it degenerate to fuck traps? The Greeks and Romans fucked boys all the time and they were pretty masculine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_f_ilBpXRU
twitter.com/stasiya_kvit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but loving one makes you a full blown fucking faggot.

Only if the balls touch

>Is it degenerate to fuck traps?
yes.
>The Greeks and Romans fucked boys all the time and they were pretty masculine.
how did that work out for them?

Depends if it's a trap with A gender or a SJW transamajig nth gender or non-gender or all-gender or whatever.

yes and you should kill yourself

>how did that work out for them?

Pretty well - at least until they started giving their women power a few centuries down the line and everything went to shit.

also if streams cross

Jew lies itt

>pretty well
>completely overrun.
ok, buddy.

Yes it is. But if that woman has a dick, I'm sucking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_f_ilBpXRU

Would you?

Sadly all decent traps are completely crazy. I'd rather deal with the general women bullshit than getting stabbed.

Why post a picture of a biological female if you're a faggot who want to talk about traps?

twitter.com/stasiya_kvit

Yes.

>The Greeks and Romans fucked boys all the time
No they didn't.
It was legal and they would not get beaten up in the streets if people found out they did, but they were still looked down upon by the vast majority of the population.

>all the time

Situation needed. There are only a few arts and stuff that depict this. Not all men were fucking each other. Lies created by the jews to make homosexuality seem okay.

I don't see any proof.

That's what the twitter link is dumbass.

The girl's name is Anastasiya Kvitko

guys for reference this is a chick checked up on it

so ill call myself jenny and get those benefits, since that's all it takes to prove you're a women

>le Roman empire fell because of one reason which happens to accord to my preexisting political bias

This meme has to die

Gee, I wonder.

I would with a tree limb and 12 feet of rope.

spartans didn't

athenians were degenerate as fuck and endorsed older men "teaching" young boys sexually

Not only that but wasn't there an Athenian division that encouraged the soldiers to sleep with each other in order to strengthen their camaraderie?

Traps are mentally ill freaks.

The Torah Party is full of them.

if the guy in the op's pic is a trap, then don't mind if i do. idgaf. B^)

>le roman homo memes

Ancient pederasty had nothing to do with modern day faggotry
It was essentially prison rape, the strongest males fucked effeminate boys
It also had pedagogic elements in its own weird way besides the buttfucking
Fucking traps just because you can't control your fag desires is just degeneracy

>spartans didn't
Actually they did
It made part of the pedagoge (their military training)

That was a tradition of the Germanic tribes.

Are they hot traps?

yeah, in their degenerate period right before the collapse of their empires

Penetration was banned. That were instructed to hump the legs, literally.

Are those activated almonds?

>Romans

homosexual acts were punishable by death in the legion.

Forbidden fruit tastes sweeter. Romans were queer

Forcing another man to take your cock in his mouth, or forcing a man to take your cock up the ass, were considered manly and not homosexual. Only being the one taking dick (in arse or mouth) was homosexual.

You forgot to add pic unrelated

Why do people always post picture of actual girls for trap threads? Are you trying to convince us this is what traps look like?

OP's pic is Anastasiya Kvitko - a Russian model. Just wanted to clarify to everyone.

kek

I have a gf but yet sometimes i need to beat my dick to boypussy

I wish i could stop but just imagining fucking a submassive sissy/trap gets me hard

Or even better dominate a black trap with my german wunderstabd

Is pic related a trap, plz don't be

>Is it degenerate to fuck traps?
A better question is where can I fuck traps?

;_; I can't get a gf.

A S C E N D E D

Anastasiya is not a trap you goober.

That's a 100% certified woman.

The Roman Empire fell because of a combination of factors. Political corruption, decline in patriotism, migration of barbarian tribes, even disease. And of course, the ever present factor of female emanicipation that leads to decreased fertility and decreased social order.

But it had nothing to do with buttfucking, which was common in the pre-Christian Republic and early Empire but which declined as Christianity became more prevalent.