About migrants in Italy

Italians just threatened to shut ports to all ships except Italian ones, because the pressure on their country is so high. They also accused of Europeans looking the other way, uncaring about their situation, and to be honest they've got a point there.

So my question is, not how do we save Italy, but rather - do we want to save it at all?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40437917

I'll let you know a secret.

It's not that our government gives a fuck about the migrants situation, it's just that in 8 months we're going to have new elections and since the main party (PD) lately has lost a fuckload of consensus, this is just a desperate way to catch some retarded voter.

That very same (((government))) is the one heavily pressing to approve the IUS SOLI law, so double thinking here.

big black cock

UNLEASH THE ROMANIAN DIASPORA

B O Z G O R
O
Z
G
O
R

but Italy has been a destination for shitskins from various parts of MENA for 10.000 years. Their closest genetic match is Turkey ffs. Nothing is gonna change if Italy is settled by million of Syrians and Somalis, because those people have already pretty much been Italian since birth.

t. venetian rape baby
t. roman rape baby
t. austrian
t. german
t. turkish rape baby
t. 100% untermensch

feels good being arab handsome sandman

>That very same (((government))) is the one heavily pressing to approve the IUS SOLI law

They should be executed

I love watching videos of italian riot police beating up niggers with nightsticks

You're right Spanish bro, we desperately need an honest and non corrupted government, we're craving it from 30 years...feel with me.

Nothing wrong with that, our country needs more genetic diversity. Sure there will be some woman getting gang-raped here and there but that's just a necessary evil for a greater good

You don't know corruption

you are small time

i always though the left was far away less corrupted than the right.. am i wrong?

That's one of my favorite hobbies

Step aside, amateurs.

Italy has repeatedly shunted North African boats towards Sweden and other points in northern Europe. Maybe they should stop the hypocrisy and then talk. (Yes, I know Stockholm and Berlin have been asking for more invaders. Nonetheless Italy is violating their refugee handling/immigration/border enforcement agreements.)

I just would like people could stop to call them migrants.
They are illegals requesting asylum, and the answer should be no after two seconds instead of two years.

Did you hear that on fox news?
Even if you are american is it really so difficult to see on a map where sweden is and how ridiculous is the idea we could deviate boats to go there?
No matter how the idea sounds likable though.

>you are breaking ze rulesss!!
meanwhile germany does what the fuck it wants

Insightful post.

That is so quintessentially Italian, I don't even have the words to describe it

>tfw your gov is somehow less corrupt than italy
plz tell me it aint true

forgot pic

we just need more romanians
please come to Italy

ce dracu faci in italia ioane
macar ia-l pe laszlo cu tine sa fie mai ca ikibey

>ce faci in italia
mor de cald
laszlo? Ala care spameaza ca e din transilvania? Il iau direct in pizda ma-sii

smr tipu mai are nevoie de un steag de italia sau spania sa faca tot pachetu iki
asta si sa posteze povestea vietii si sa ramana cu o singura narativa

cum poate transilvania sa fie vorbitoare de germana daca a fost singura sa fie romanizata
si daca a fost singura romanizata, nu inseamna ca celelalte impartasesc cultura asa ca ar trebui sa ramana in romania?

nu-ti bate capu, la inceput credeam ca e vreo gluma foarte elaborata dar apoi am realizat ca are doar autism

nu-mi bat, dar ma amuza

oricum, aici toti avem autism
daca ar fi d-ala normal am fi pe Sup Forums intr-un ylyl sau ceva
sau pe facebook

serios acuma, ce faci in hitalia? turism/rude/lucru?
pe unde esti?

Stau in Roma. M-au târât parintii dupa ei acum vreo 11 ani dupa ce au gasit locuri bune de munca. Am facut cativa ani din generala si liceul aici, acum sunt la facultate. Dar inca mai vin in romania in fiecare vara in august

I don't think it can be save.

73000 this year i think
italy at least clamped its ports
like holy shit
they'd straight up take them from the coast of lybia
and italy couldn't ship them back because lybia is in anarchy and muh human rights
nvm that they passed through several stable countries
human trash

PD are German-loving cucks. Plain and simple.

Even Cinco Estrella is better than then when it comes to "refugees".

Why don't Italians just move somewhere else?

>Redirected to Sweden

Are you per chance a retard?

i like staying here

Because Italy is a perfect country.

t. Jersey shore

better than filand that's for sure

t. Mtombo

t. Mohammed

can we come to finland? also pls don't let in any south italians

funnily enough it's the opposite. Ships from Sweden and other northcucks countries come to the mediterranean and under the guide of being charity (((NGOs))) they take migrants and leave them on our shores.

They can come to America like their ancestors :)

>don't let in any south italians
OBSESSED

Wow, I hadn't realized that birthright citizenship wasn't a thing outside the new world.

the way to solve this is to occupy lybia