Leave capeshit to me

Leave capeshit to me.

Star Wars is sci-fi, not a superhero movie
doesn't make it any better but not the same genre

you don't get it

you're thinking too literal

Based krennic

Dude, white supremacy

Why are white people so damn evil all the time?

Star wars is not scifi if I could I might smack you.

Star wars is a samurai western FANTASY comedy SPACE OPERA

in space doesnt mean scifi, ships dont mean scifi

Galaxy far far away IS actually hell, where white people are demons

>the original star wars was satire
>the reboots are propaganda
Pottery

Why is a white supremacy organization allowed on the cover?

just the way they're made, always fucking killing minorities and stealing their shit.

Won't outgross Civil War. Won't outgross Finding Dory. Won't outgross Zootopia. Won't outgross The Jungle Book.

Might barely outgross The Secret Life of Pets and Batman v. Superman.

Fuck off.

Yakub made them that way.

Go home Jamal

ugh fucking white males.................

he's wearing a cape though

Trump won and now white supremacy is mainstream.

>mfw Star Trek handled all this progressive shit a million times better than these Disney hack frauds

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait there was any progressive shit in nu Star Trek?

But yeah nu Star Wars is trying way too hard. Stronk womyn leads and gorilla niggers everywhere.

So, for the next eight years all movies will be white male villains against womyn and minorities.

Talking about old trek, it was actually progressive in a meaningful way. Star Trek was always about humanity coming together to fight the vast unknown of space. When you see all these out spoken statements from Kennedy and Abrams about wanting to making diversity such a big incentive as if it's what makes a film good. You don't get brownie points just because a film is diverse, it's obvious to see through their agenda, none of it's done out of good will. It's just lazy pandering, but bloggers eat that shit up. Star Trek did it in a non hamfisted manner full of decency and class. Then you gwt weitz comments about how the white males are the bad guys and minorities and woman are the good ones, there's no shades of grey, according to them, only one type of people can be good or bad. It's fake progressiveness, it's diversity just for the sake of it