/Daily Jill Thread/

/Daily Jill Thread/
The vast majority of Bernbots cannot be brought into the fold. A way more realistic plan is the creation a ticket-splitter.

Jill Stein is the perfect weapon.

Shes:
Far-left progressive
Outsider, non-politician
A woman, the TRUE feminist option

They hate Hillary almost as much as we do. All they need is some gentle persuasion that there is still a true progressive alternative.

ITT: Meme creation, brainstorming, hashtags

Other urls found in this thread:

jill2016.com/plan
therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/lifestyle/7-celebrities-you-didnt-know-endorse-third-party-candidates/
youtube.com/watch?v=triH0XkzgxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> stein

I forgot, she's even jewish

This has potential

Since Bernouts are only gonna vote for Hillary for woman reasons, press that. Hammer in her defense of Bill's victims. Also play up how she is tied to a successful former president to really undermine the narrative that Clinton is breaking some sort of glass ceiling. Why not vote for a woman who has succeeded on her own merits?

Can we meme Sanders into her VP slot? Or at least convince Bern victims to try this idea?

((( Stein )))

#Sanderstein
#GreenRevolution
#TwoJewsCantLose

They already hate her enough. What we need to focus on is hyping up Stein in a similar manner to what we did with Trump. Get her name out there. Make her cool.

>Daily Jill Thread
>DJT
>Donald John Trump
kek, interesting coincidence

The perfect opportunity to beat the jew at his own game. Outjewing the jew.

>he doesn't know that (((pol))) is the new jew

#JillNotHill

I like this.

Is she pro trump or what?

>Wants to give $100,000s of dollars to Blacks for the achievement of being black

Into the ashbin she goes!

Also

>Jill (((Stein)))

Clinton is a closet neo-con, owned by the banks, big corporations and the war machine. She doesn't want you reading her emails, but she's totally fine with surveillance against innocent American citizens. She's a globalist who supports TPP, which will end national sovereignty and make every nation in this evil pact beholden to the will of its corporate sponsors. She's is but a shade away from Trump. She's even a racist (re: "super predators remark") and her husband is a sexual predator. "Listen and believe' but only when you want to. So no, I do not agree with you Korin, nor do I feel that anyone else should either. I own nothing to the DNC, which has betrayed every true Democrat, and no longer stands for the progressive values that most of us cherish...

Get this shit trending we need hillary to lose votes post this on every social media you have to get it trending

No shes the Green Party Candidate. Meaning far-left whos not democrat. If we can get Bernie people over to her, instead of Hillary, it splits the left wing vote

From the pic of Jill, she already seems more likable than hillary. Hillary just seems like an angry uptight bitch, jill looks more chill. Like if o had to pick one of them as a mother in-law i would pic jill just from that pic. She has a more genuine smile, hillary just comes off as a total fake bitch. And if i had to fuck one of them i would also pic jill. #jillnothill baby!!!

>Into the ashbin she goes!
That's the point you mouthbreather

Someone should tweet Jill (((Stein) and give her the #JillNotHill tag.

Oh, splitting the dems vote, that's what this is about. Is she going to run as independent?

Her meme game is shit, we have our work cut out for us

Keep equating her to Elizabeth Warren because the bern cucks just love fauxcahontis

Someone should start an operation where Sup Forums tries to get all the leftist to vote Jill and not Hillary to clear the path for trump.

Any spiteful bernouts with reddit influence should also spread #JillNotHill

She's a member of the green party, they get 1% of the vote at most... unless Bernie is on the ticket. This is her chance to make the Green party relevant and get it funding.

The point is not that she should win, the point is the split the votes on the left. And her being pro-black is perfect for that, we need to try to position jill as the choice for blacks too.

We need to post about this on the TrumpGens

No, she is Green Party. There are parties other than Dem and Repub and independent, they just dont get a lot of votes.

Even without Bernie I think the can be hyped up as a Bernie alternative.
If she up to 3-4%, that would be massive

jill2016.com/plan
AHAHAHHAHAHA
this is perfect. After reading her plan i realized this is the best way to take Bernout votes from hillary.
tl;dr her plan is buzz words

#jillnottheshill

#yesjillnohill

#jilloff

R8

This is perfect

I say we hijack #ImWithHer and flood it with Jill propaganda

We need to find videos of celebs who endorse Stein. Camille Paglia is the only one that comes to mind for me.

It's funny but we're supposed to make jill look good to the lefties not make her look like a jew who funded 9/11

This X1Gorillion

Blacks dont give a fuck about stuff like this, they just go with whatever big name democrat they recognize. Look how hard Bernie tried with black lives matter and how little they cared.
Her pro-black agenda is more important because it draws "socially concsious" whites

Nice!

Stein will get 3% of the vote in November.

That's about what she deserves.

Reparations for slavery? Even blacks won't vote for her. She should just quit.

That's a good idea, hijack #imwithher and then add the double tag of #jillnothill on some of the posts

That's the group we need to split off, the black voters would already be voting clinton

Spotted the Hill Shill.

From her wiki- not familiar with any f these people.

Let's end the wars #imwithher #jillnothill

Make the feminist choice #imwithher #jillnothill

End White privilege #imwithher #jillnothill

Camille Paglia is a dissident Feminist who is a Bernvictim. She will either write in Bernie or vote Jill Stein.

Black people know how important this election is. No one is stupid enough to waste their vote on her when that idiotic racist Trump is on the other side.

I don't think there are any. This is gonna have to be grassroots, we'll pick some up along the way maybe.

>Camille Paglia
That dyke is far from celebrity and practically red pilled. That's a no-go.

>pol is a hivemind of political operatives with a bodycount

therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/lifestyle/7-celebrities-you-didnt-know-endorse-third-party-candidates/

Susan Sarandon is.

But seriously how hard would it be to contact the most popular bernie/feminist blogs and convince them to flip? Just keep the memes on the downlow.

It really is.

This is the truth anons. Nader/Gore/Bush was such a disaster in the minds of the left you'll never see them supporting a third party for at least another couple generations, until everyone who has living memory of 2000-2008 is beginning to die off.

The left's greatest Satan won the election because Nader got 2% of the vote which would have likely gone to Gore otherwise.

The jewery surrounding the green party and Stein is intoxicating

Just create twitter handles without awoo.

Why do these jew politicians always have sinister fucking looks
It's like they out of some dark side shit

Why do blacks support the clintons?

>the left
>having a political memory span greater than one week
riiiiiiiight

If you don't believe me go on any leftist shitblog or reddit and suggest Green/Libertarian as an alternative if Bernie drops out and see the response

Guaranteed "but Trump will win then" responses

Millennials don't remember bush/nader/gore

Fucking blacks

That isn't Clinton. Doesn't even look like him.

Brilliant idea! Where did you come up with this???

Oh that's right it's what the entire fucking thread is about holy shit you faggot

They also fail to vote, in great numbers.

t. California

What's that old saying? The devil you know?

Your image is fake, but mine explains why.

There's already support for Jill from bernouts with some momentum and I smell a rat

Yes it is

Most bernbots on my newsfeed are already talking about doing a write in or not voting. If we give them another hero to rally behind, it could go far

Because Bill Clinton was a cool dude

Go shill for Jill and see the response

If you want to be effective at it, at least mention Trump will have to wrangle congress and also mention the importance of third parties hitting 5% and 15% thresholds, which either Greens or Libertarians could easily do with Bernie supporters

Everyone who sees this thread should meme Stein so we split the democratic vote and Trump wins

Because he got on stage and played a saxophone. They see Slick Willy as an honorary negro

Translation: gave gibs

Tbqh I hope I bag a grill who looks like that when she's that old

Say that Bernie beats Trump in the polls and the Democrats will toss the election with Hillary.

>hire a manipulate girl wearing Bernie gear
>find where Bernie is having dinner
>when he's leaving, have her run into Bernie's arms
>"BERNIE, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE! DON'T LET HILLARY WIN!"
>turn on the water works. make him feel the feels.
>"YOU GOT TO DO SOMETHING BERNIE, ANYTHING. WE STILL BELIEVE"
>he goes to bed a couple of hours later, and the planted seed will grow
>when he wakes up, he will have decided. he will run as Jill Stein's VP.

Lol me too.

Jill's offered Bernardo the number one spot.

meh...

Duude.. He smoked weed, what a coool guy

I tell people this all the time.

"Hilary won the moment she decided to run."

People don't understand when I tell them this but they soon will.

It looks like it's already a thing, kek

#imwithher #netflixAndJill #jillNotHill

I wonder if this is what the phone call from King Nigger is about?

"Senator Sanders, I will give you Wasserman Schultz' head on a pike if you don't join Stein on the Green ticket for November."

>#netflixAndJill
I like this one. Not all of our memes should reference hillary, makes us look pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=triH0XkzgxA

TRUMP BTFO

>those numbers in 7 hours
fuck. we got some work to do

>#netflixAndJill

kek. That one has potential

Bernie is too butthurt about getting shut out of VP. He's not playing nice anymore.

Play up the jill stein gilf sex appeal. Hillarry definitely has zero sex appeal, even bill won't fuck her

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN FAST

I'll say it, she's a qt

would

That's it, I'm taking the #JillPill

>And her being pro-black is perfect for that, we need to try to position jill as the choice for blacks too.

That's hilarious!
(You) actually BELIEVE that the standard issue American nigger:

>1.) Actually gets up to vote without being herded out of the local church and into buses by their DNC funded "Pastor" where they were in attendance for (DNC funded) the all-you-can-eat, KFC catered "community outreach event," which just so happens to fall on election day.

>2.) Thinks at all.

Bernie Panders promised ALL THAT SHIT.
Was an actual civil rights activist.
Promised them their 40-acres and a mule in cash, adjusted for inflation.
Marched, with MLK.
Sucked BLM's collective nigger-dick...

...and nigs went full
>pic related

You think some no-name jewish whore is going to get them up to vote for her in ANY meaningful amount because she promises the same shit he did???

You're a funny guy.

I just took my #JillPill and I'm gonna #netflixandJill until it kicks in.
This. Let's find/make some gifs.

>#netflixAndJill

This is gold

never side with terrorists, leftists, greens and feminists. never.