Opinions on this album?

Opinions on this album?

Good.
My opinion on you is that you're insecure.

My opinion on you is that you're GAY and like to SUCK dick!

Their 5th best
Burn the witch is amazing
The alphabetical tracklist is neat
True love waits is really sad especially given the context but not their saddest song

god-tier

Some people still think Thom is a horndog who celebrated his ex's death.

So maybe "True Love Waits" was Thom having a laugh?

Their best album.

It grew on me a lot. I actually place it above OK Computer and below In Rainbows which is probably my favorite. The first four tracks are just fucking sublime, and I can happily listen to Decks Dark on repeat

It is good

It's very good but I rarery listen to it nowadays

embarassing

Literally their best LP.

why did everyone hate this

it’s good

it's a 9

one of their best.

Unpopular opinion but I think it's their worst album including Pablo Honey. I'm a huge Radiohead fan but this album did nothing for me. I've listened to it several times and have no desire to revisit it. Nothing stuck out, they didn't try anything new it feels like ground they've already walked on before. People like to shit on King of Limbs but I thought it was great and much more interesting than this album, especially the second half of King of Limbs. Burn the Witch was good but it honestly reminded me of Coldplay's Viva La Vida which came out 8 years ago. Also, True Love Waits didn't need a studio version.

shut up skab*tty you unironically have the shittest taste fuck off i hate you

This and Blonde are the biggest growers on me from last year.

Actually yeah

Who hated this? It was loved here

That's some shit taste, embarassing

stay pleb

Amazing
close to perfect

Last Flowers #1 sad??+

I remember when it was release. I didn't have access to a computer, but luckily I had the Mega app on my phone and a link was going around on Sup Forums. I used up some mobile data, but it was with it. Good album.

Worth it, Not with it.

i like this record but you do make a good argument, the lack of innovation on this album is one of its weakest points imo