Damn, Trudeau

Damn, Trudeau.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/record-breaking-canadian-sniper-who-killed-isis-jihadi-mosul-should-be-629568
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if this keeps up we will lose wars only because people dont want to hurt anyone

He's said it before, and he'll say it again.
If you kill them, they win :^)

he's right. killing another is just a basic task of a soldier and it shouldnt be glorified.

Oh relax, you can kill a person for the greater good but it isn't something to be celebrated, war isn't about gloating over dead idiot kids have some dignity.

wtf i hate trudeau now...

at a glance I somehow interpreted that as he killed two with one shot

Why would people celebrate murderers, though?? I thought that was something that only us third worlders did

indeed, if killing your enemy deserves special recognition then you must not be a competent force

Nothing wrong with what he said

This. No need to glorify war, unless you want to mobilize a lot of young idiots for canon fodder, then it's alright.

>beating the previous British-held record of 1.5 miles.

Well the amount of wind adjusting and muh curvature of the earth, it's pretty good going.

FAKE NEWS

it's a great shot sure

great kill? just the same as the other lad that got shot earlier that day.

Pretty good Photoshop, my fellow fatass.
newsweek.com/record-breaking-canadian-sniper-who-killed-isis-jihadi-mosul-should-be-629568
The guy's already enough of a feminist-loving Muslim fluffer. No need to exaggerate.

>Americans stopped their mission and had 5 minutes of intense clapping every time they killed a random Iraqi back in 2003.

I understand him : the enemies of Canada won.

Was he using a Canadian made sniper rifle? Because I'm pretty sure it only counts for your country if you used your own rifle :^)

And to think we still plowed their entire government in 5 weeks. Rest of the world, are you even trying?

why would any country pour a trillion dollars into bombing sand castles and killing goat fuckers?

Don't knock it 'till you try it.

He's right and I felt the same way when I first heard the story. We shouldn't treat war the same way we treat things in the guinness book of world records.

>if you kill your enemies they win.

oohh boo fucking hoo, somebody who would kill you and rape your wife died and we can't be happy about it
Go get raped you liberal fag

if i kill myself does Trudeau loose

He's right this time, though. War is a tragedy, not a game.

W O K E
O
K
E

but he's right tho

based

WTF, Canadians are badass!

Leafs use TAC-50 which is made in US.

I bet the sniper was fucking stoked when he hit that shot.

HMMMMM

Trudeau bipolar confirmed, he must be put out of office