Kid a

This is my all time favourite album

in a way i wish it wasn't so popular because it makes me seem like a pleb or whatever but ik if it wasn't then i'd be annoyed that it wasn't more popular

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQt1RyzmPh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, whatever. This thread needs more modjo

youtube.com/watch?v=JQt1RyzmPh0

if it wasn't popular you would have never listened to it.

is there any unpopular music that's anywhere near as good as kid a? don't think so

This. OP is a basic bitch with entry level taste.

Yes, fucking retard.

>Yes, fucking retard.
like what then?

I'm baffled to know you are being serious, but check out In Praise of Learning by Henry Cow.

i think music is kind of like the wage gap. there's like this top 1% which is miles better than everything else (which radiohead is apart of) but there's still differences in quality between the other 99%, just no where near as good as the very best

That's just bullshit.

it's not. THINK about it

It's still bullshit. What the fuck, are you 14 or something? Get the fuck out of Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums.

keep living in your little deluded universe dickhead

people shit on radiohead for being "basic" but i only properly started listening to radiohead 3 years after getting into different kinds of music and Kid A remains my favourite of all time as well

You are the deluded one who has barely listened to much music and thinks he can make statements about 99% of music. You are a complete retard.
And no, Radiohead are nowhere near the top and I already like them a lot.

itt: tasteless dweebs

i thought it would be evangelion but it sounds like madoka

I listened to this album because my dad and my uncles liked it. Hated it at first when they played it in the car, Thom's voice made me ill, but in my teenage years it suddenly clicked

>in a way i wish it wasn't so popular because it makes me seem like a pleb or whatever but ik if it wasn't then i'd be annoyed that it wasn't more popular
reeks of soy

BUT MUH INDIE CRED
>proceeds to listen to garbage on soundcloud for hours

Fuck off with your terrible strawman and go back to Sup Forums

Radiohead is fucking horrible

M E T A
E
T
A

t. islamist homo

>seem like a pleb
Because you are one.