Is the sicilian mafia meant to be this comfy?

is the sicilian mafia meant to be this comfy?

>tfw I will never know what's it's like to have an Italian mafia family

Fuck my life. The closest I got was being born to a rich cartel family but I ended up being born to an average Mexican family

no, this movie is a piece of overrated shit.

>Godfather part II
>shit

Fall on your sword, life has no meaning

all of the godfather movies are shit.
they aren't just boring as enterteinment, but they also glamourize something (which in a movie would be fine) without knowing how things work.

Why didn't Marlon Brando show up?

1>2

Why don't they ever cover the incestous homosexual relationships that happen in mafia/gangs all the time ?

>i don't have any ground to stand on so I'm just going to say the movies don't understand their own subject matter

The first two are objectively some of the greatest films of all time

who here /wanna watch goodfellas with chat/?

The 7 hour Godfather epic>The Godfather Part I+II

No, he's correct, they're boring, the sociology is wrong, also they look like ass. Even Italian-Americans do not have orange skin. Sunlight is not light brown. Gordon Willis did great work for Woody Allen, but his stuff on these movies is gimmicky and one-note. Great pity he was rated for his weakest work.

Skid marks on a toilet pan>>>>>>The Godfather video game with heartbroken, zombie Marlon>>The 7 hour Godfather epic>The Godfather Part I+II

nah, they'd all be fredo level intelligent and wouldn't wear those fancy suits, more like wifebeaters

Edgy, go back to plebbit kiddo.

>>>>>>>
lol stop stuttering

Because movies are glorification and glamorization of whatever warped perspective (((Hollywood))) wants to put in the publics heads.

>highly romanticized portrayal of thing is criticized for being unrealistic
>they're boring
>sociology is wrong

pretty weak stuff desu lads, you gotta be developmentally disabled to hold shit tier opinions like that

>i don't have any ground to stand on

I do, but underage kids browsing this kind of sites wouldn't believe a word I say.
the first 2 movies are slow as fuck, there isn't a single deep character and the acting is mediocre at most, specially Al Pacino's.
that's my opinion on the movies as entertainment, and I'm not incluiding my knowledge in real life about this things.

also, this fucking captcha, what are the odds?

OK it's a little romanticized.
But they were the top of a New York Mafia family in a period of time when government and law enforcement coud not and didn't want to persecute them.
They were practically royalty.

Nice dubs, but I have to disagree with everything you said, those where my opinions when I watched the first movie in 8th grade for the first time. It's slow, when are they gonna start killing people, this is boring, Pacino was better in Scarface.

You trying to imply you're some sort of mafia expert? On the interbutts?

>You trying to imply you're some sort of mafia expert? On the interbutts?
kind of, but you're right, since this is actually the "interbutts" I won't even try.

no, this was just classic 40s and 50s america comfy. Most families were close knit and comfy like this. Modern italian families are like the sopranos. Greaseball track suit wearing stereotypes

Pretty sure the cousins where fucking in 3

Sicilians are comfy af. If you get invited to have lunch in a sicilian family expect a lot food and a lot of bantz. And you'll eat dessert at 3.30 pm normally

This

Berbers in general are great. Very family oriented race

this!

> Underage kids calling Godfather movies shit
> Someone actually falling for that level of trolling

Idiots.