You lived to see Sup Forums become a Sup Forums colony

>you lived to see Sup Forums become a Sup Forums colony

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/covert-israeli-saudi-arabia-relations-171120142229835.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S

O

fuck off reddit

Its not a Sup Forums colony, there's just political shitposting that needs to be purged

Y

Better than the mumble rap numale haven it became over the past couple of years or so. And to think I used to get almost all my new music from here. It's been shit for a while

this

I'm sorry gentlemen, is this the right table?

B

The complete lack of self-awareness of posters who constantly belch "soyboy" (formerly "numale") is astounding and has really bogged this place down.

>t. soymale

O

they'll crawl back to their holes once trump is gone. Only three more years

Y

I think that has less to do with "numales" and more to do with newfags with shit taste pretending to like anything Fantano likes in order to fit in.

t. Rick and Morty superfan. Lol using the word "belch" like u did. Stay triggered

But you're overlooking the fact that most of the newfags are numales as well since a lions share of them come from Reddit.

Lived to see Liberalism, whose only strength ever was based on fallacy, become so lazy in it's propaganda machine, and so insanely pushy that young people couldn't stand anymore and entered into autistic rage against it.
Fun times, brah!

Now only waiting for these kids to realize Capitalism was the actual enemy behind all this, so the little faggots finally become N A Z B O L once and for all, like any grown man should, because the whole fashy thing already became unbearably stale, predictable and effortless.

JUST

Pretty sure it's just one guy making all those pepe threads.

damn...

Uh skeptic with a profoundly wrinkled brain here, you all suck

gratz, you became the aging hipster

If you think this is bad look at Sup Forums. That’s where we’re headed next.

I blame Moz

I thought you were exaggerating, but today looks really bad.

That's what Harvey Weinstein said

*slide whistle*

accurate

>the whole media is bascially propagating their genocidal hatred for white men 24/7 since years
>muh Sup Forums bogeyman

If you are a white men and not on the alt right, you are a cuck who enjoys his own destruction

>the whole media is bascially propagating their genocidal hatred for white men 24/7 since years
Most of them are white too. If you're threatended by their self-flagulating then you're the cuck

>believing this unironically despite white men running, starting in, and generally manipulating all media

In B4 (((((meme)))))

>abloo abloo why are people calling me out for promoting shitty popist publications that spend more time talking about how much they hate white people than they do about music
I lived long enough to remember this place not being infested by you pitchfork cock sucking cockroaches, and I'd take your Sup Forums boogeyman over you any day.

>i miss when all we talked about was indie rock

>jews are now white
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

>you lived to see white countries become jew colonies.

Stop the "soy" nonsense. It's stupid.

>t. soyim

Rupert Murdoch is no jew. Neither is Steve Burke. Or Reed Hastings.

Hell, even Soros is Jewish in the most indirect way possible. You're paranoid and so is everybody else sharing the jew meme.

I know that feel OP... its so fucking sad that some days i find myself like genuinely raging at how infested this board has become

>Rupert Murdoch is no jew. Neither is Steve Burke. Or Reed Hastings.
And do any of them do anything to push against jewish hegemony?

The non-existent hegemony? Why would they?

>t. insecure troll

Reminder that these are the people who call people "soyboys" on Sup Forums.

>The non-existent hegemony?
Oh, are we not giving billions of dollars to Israel and enacting their plan to take in tons of non-whites?

Hey, how did you find my Facebook?

>t. Soyim

there appears to be some confusion ITT

this is "Sup Forums - Music"

a board to discuss music

if you wish to discuss politics, I highly recommend going to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

otherwise, you are disrupting the discussion here on Sup Forums. we don't go to Sup Forums and make music threads cause that's silly.

>How do you do, fellow not Sup Forums posters

This is like saying there's a Saudi hegemony present in the States because our government appeases them and gives them privileges despite their violation of human rights. Dig deeper instead of lazily buying into surface level memes cooked up in the '60s

Who are you in the picture?

actually this is a meta thread regarding the politics of people who use Sup Forums. So if anything, it belongs in /qa/

Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds outside of pol

>Making an argument using Israel's ally.
Yikes. Lurk moar.

The one pumping your mom full of rich protein

there seems to be a correlation between poor eyesight and being a Sup Forumstard

like 60 % of them wear glasses

Quick question: do you know what Zionism even is?

I'm not your average nigga
I'm not your average nigga

>Dig deeper instead of lazily buying into surface level memes cooked up in the '60s
Ignoring the fact that jews were literally stealing our nuclear secrets and the USS Liberty.

where are the girls?

Yes. My problem is with how they affect others, not themselves.

Not any of the virgins posing there then.

More likely they're pretentious and wear glasses because it makes them look intelligent.

But they make fun of "nu-males" for wearing glasses

Was soy a mistake?

So you know Saudi Arabi has an anti-Zion agenda and you're completely wrong, right?

>stealing
Our government is giving Israel pretty much everything. No "theft" necessary. The goals of the U.S. is pretty transparent. They don't actually care about Jews or Zionism, and probably never have. I'm not even arguing that Israel isn't shit. They are. But do you really understand why, or do you believe it's all a scheme that every Jew is in on? Because that would be moronic to believe.

>implying women are intelligent enough to join the ranks of the redpilled

sure is soy in here

welcome to Sup Forums nigger

>So you know Saudi Arabi has an anti-Zion agenda and you're completely wrong, right?
aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/covert-israeli-saudi-arabia-relations-171120142229835.html

>Our government is giving Israel pretty much everything. No "theft" necessary.
Who said Israel? I said jews: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

>But do you really understand why, or do you believe it's all a scheme that every Jew is in on?
Of course not. Are powerful jews still responsible for this? Of course.

I'm starting to believe women are just on a higher level. You rarely see them involved in this kind of dumb shit.

The reason they're so intent on calling everyone else "numales" and "soyboys" is because that's how they were bullied into becoming Sup Forumstards.

>I'm not retarded, everyone ELSE is retarded!

Wassup, YouTube. It's ya boy /leftypol/ here.

You're trying to establish Saudi Arabia as being pro-Zion based off of begrudging cooperation. This is like saying Hitler was pro-communism because he worked with Stalin to take control of Europe. If you think the long term goal is hand-holding peace, you're naive.

Wow, you found two Jewish spies from 70 years ago. Good job.

You still aren't establishing how Jews are powerful outside of circumstantial cheap crap.

>day 45 and they still think I'm white

t. soy

females are SCIENTIFICALLY demonstratable to be LESS intelligent than MEN and i'm sick of the media pretending they are

cite sources

Haha I didn't even notice him. Good find user.

>these are the people fighting for the white male

we are doomed. Maybe if i buy a tanning bed, i can pretend to be mexican.

Jews aren't white. Here's your (you) bud

imagine how bad this guy smells

t. incel

>get (((( dr goldstein and dr greenblatt )))) to validate his sources

gb2 reddit

stick to prog rock champ

I've banged more sluts than you numales

Don't you mean (Jew)?

Amateur.

I don't know how there are people on Sup Forums who simultaneously believe in social Darwinism, white nationalism and white genocide. Surely then it would be a no-brainer to just exclusively bone black-chicks so your genes are now in the winning team and you never have to have an awkward moment with your daughter if she dates a black guy because she'll be black too.

Video games don't count.

Oy vey neva point out the last names... that could lead to anudda shoah (very sad)

Jews are white. Are you fucking retarded?

B-b-but I am black!

Sup Forums was stale though and needed someone to shake it up. You can't liberal fairyland circlejerk all the time man.

t.jew

Just a bunch of black (low iq) and fat people ! I'm not racist, but this is gay.

fuck off you ableist

>B-b-but i'm black
What did you mean by that?

their in the kitcchen XD

I think if eugenics is ever justifiable, it's with this group of people.

Then again, they're incels. Not like we have to chemically castrate or euthanise them.

it's ok one day we will all be dead