Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kO0qScz3TqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does btfo stand for

>Fatma

why is it always a fucking nigress.
like clockwork.

Fat ma'am

Why is fifa so unaccepting of Latin American banter and culture?

Because it leads to chimp outs, specially when FIFA supports selling alcohol in the stadiums because muh money.

I wonder if we've also been targeted in the past or I just tend to have a distorted view of football fans since I grew up with Lazio fans all around the place

how is perro caca offensive?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh PUTOOO!

FIFA should do a better job of respecting and celebrating latin american culture. We have to be more tolerant and inclusive.

This. FIFA is racist

>fatma

Fuck this nigress

It's just bants.

Puto is a shortened form of male prostitute, literally only the lowest of the low are being offended. Do male prostitutes have that much influence over FIFA?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH OPuto!

Been to formulate outcasts

If FIFA cares about gay rights, then why the hell did it decide to hold the World Cup in Russia and then in Qatar?

>doesn't respect latin american culture

Is it because they are brown? Absolutely disgusting

>This is unacceptable for the world cup held in a country where killing someone for being gay is virtually legal
Really makes you think

blown the fuck out

fucking faggots

fags

Why Mexico hate the lgbt community so much la? Is it because they're closet homosexuals?

cute, go after the little countries when you give the wc to russia and qatar, bastions of gay tolerance.

>fifa giving a shit 'bout gays

try not giving the next two world cups to fag haters lmao, only time they care about homos is when they give the baloon door to ronaldo

>can't cuss
>can't play instruments
>can't bring hazardless flares, smoke bombs and mosaic panels
>can't tailgate

God, I hate how FIFA wants to turn the World Cup into an asseptical, soulless competition.

>Why is FIFA so unaccepting of Neo Nazi, and white pride banter culture?

There's banter and then there's low hanging fruit subtle racism and homophobia. Not that it affects or offends me, but it's the 21st century, people need to move on.

Have you ever been to Russia or are you just regurgitating what CNN told you?

What if they scream eeeeeee putin or hijo de putin so they dont notice

Why >us? we don't scream "PUTO"

you look alike so they group you with mexico

No amount of social programming will ever make homosexuality seem normal. To a basic bro, a guy taking dicks in the ass will always be funny.

i am so fucking TIRED of seeing blacks everywhere. Why the fuck are they in FIFA as well? what the fuck is this?

eh it'll pass over time. it'll certainly take more time in third world countries in which people's morals mostly revolve around their faith.

Back To (the) Formula, Obama

But they're totally ok about Chile raping us.

PUTO

The song was a hit in Russia, surely that stuff will catch on

SHUT THIS REBEL GOY DOWN

Eh putinsky!

I was saying putiiiiiin

yeah

t. cock smoker

what do you yell?

I buy this for a dude in a dress, but not for a dude getting fucked in the ass. I don't find the latter very funny but the former will usually give me pause if I see it in public.

>can't play instruments

Maraco conchetumadre

It will never pass and you should drink bleach and choke on your faggot's dick to death, homo subhuman.

ironic >fact, that very same band has an SJW vibe since they do socio-political protests along with their shitposting lyrics and shit but PUTO was not a problem because faggots is not the first thing one thinks when saying/hearing puto

fag

rude

but no really, what do you yell?

big titties for Ozil

fuck FIFA

seriously

what's the WORST that Mexico can get hit with if they keep doing it?

I think there's talks about banning people from the stadiums and cancelling games at home.

shame. sucks to hear, no fun allowed I guess.

you think they'll ever stop?

>No more Tri games in Tijuana

youtube.com/watch?v=kO0qScz3TqU

epic xD

You are not paying attention, are you?

>Fatma
>Oprah
>that woman from the oscars academy

Black women dominate the world.

na, people is cynic and is taking it as a challenge, "desmadre" is a top priority for the mexican

this, if the authority says "jump" the mexican says "chinga tu madre puto"

Whats's wrong with is elbow?
Also, his tattoo looks like an anime girl, kek

the guy in the pic plays in our 2nd div right now by the way

pls watch our second tier

I will behead any faggot who calls me homophobic

do you like beisbol?

Nothing wrong with being homophobic. Any human should be adverse to degeneracy.

>chile

WTF?

In the spirit of sportsmanship and honouring our host I propose > we should yell "EHHH PUTIN" from now on

No les habian vetado ya un estadio?

Underrated post

Yeah, they can't use the Nacional for the remainder of the qualifiers. Not that it matters, cuz they'll still play in Santiago's Monumental.

Si, por culpa de un pelotudo, en todo caso la misma gente le dio duro al weon cuando lo bajaron de donde estaba.

>getting triggered by a dessert
snowflakes have fallen to a new low

>need
Um, no sweetie

>Puto chants continue
>cancel games/play in closed stadiums
>lose money
>FIFA cancels ban, sweeps rules under the rug
>Puto chants continue
>FIFA keeps making money
FIFA cares about money more than faggots (see: Russia and Qatar World Cups), nothing will change.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Puto chants continue
>fine Chile and Mexico more money
>Puto chants still continute
>fine Chile and Mexico even more money
>Chile and Mexico have no option but to keep paying more
>if they decide to refuse to play, FIFA still has 200 other countries it gains money from
>Chile and Mexico gets no money from not playing
>both confederations collapse
>FIFA still rich as fuck

our federation is paying and increasing the price of tickets because of that, so at this point chanting puto is an implied right withing the ticket

>Woman gets offended on behalf of people with whom she shares no allegiance
>In other news water still wet, sky still blue and dogs still bark

within*

>nazi salute
>get rich or die trying tattoo on his groin
he's just confused

thats some reddit tier shit, my friend

>It'll pass
>Faggots have never been accepted by society before

Do you know any history at all? I'm going to say you don't since you bring meme arguments like "faith" to the table.
Do you really, genuinely, honestly believe this is the first time in human history people have questioned whether there is a god? Do you really, genuinely, honestly believe no one ever has ever thought that exact same thing before? Obviously to believe no one has thought that before is ludicrous. Now tell me how many empires or even successful countries have been majority atheist. Pray tell which side is "winning", the sandpeople with their belief in their desert god or the limp dick Westerners with their rainbow flags and selfishness? I also meaning winning in the conventional sense, not "winning" by being murdered like Trudeau thinks.

Protip: You can't name any because have a selfish population who believes in nihilism (ironic, I know) doesn't achieve fuck all.

Never mind. You're much too woke. Enjoy your AIDS.

>I also meaning winning in the conventional sense, not "winning" by being murdered like Trudeau thinks.
>Citing a made up quote
>claims to know about history when he doesn't know the present

Mexico makes lots of money for FIFA. They play tons of friendlies and the fans watch every game. They will complain and maybe fine them but they won't ban them

This

fedora-tier post. all i said was people have no reason to hate on fags unless they grew up religious and told it was unnatural and wrong. no need for your little pseudo-philosophical autistic fit about the history of religion.

this isnt nothing new. FIFA FAGS cant stop the "Puto Train".

>your face when Mexico switches to "Putin" instead of "Puto'
>your face when you realize "Putin" means "small faggot in spanish"
>both Putin and FIFA BTFO by mexicans fans
>two birds one stone

>mi cara cuando.

>fatma

What the fuck is Texas even yelling? Pls tell me it aint p-puto.

Texas are you even trying.

>"Putin" means "small faggot in spanish"

No, it doesn't. At least not in any civilized dialect of Spanish. Also, learn how to use quotation marks, Indio.

C H I

ok putin.

puto central caca. no vales verga. que bueno que el salvador/honduras no va ir al mundial.

kek.

Yes it fucking does you moron.
CAGO

putin doesn't mean small faggot

putín does

>Indio banter

A N O

please learn the language before talking

I suddenly miss the Vuvuzelas
They made 2010 WC bearable to watch