The Ten Worst Songs of 2017

So, the year has ended. ADoseofBuckley probably is resting and preparing for this epic video again. ITT, Sup Forums, what do you think will be the worst song (or songs) of 2017 that Buckley will put on the list?

To be fair, I have no idea, because 2017 was just a continuation of 2016. But what do you think, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmZY12vP1dt_oDU4BASYaGkx0r_QG280X
youtube.com/watch?v=b8m9zhNAgKs
youtu.be/n9sRyBMjtjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy is the embodiment of reddit

...so?

i have no idea who this is but number 1 will probably be Despacito because it's the most popular song of the year

Look What You Made Me Do might get #1. Gucci Gang will probably be top three.

Check him out here, and start from 2010:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmZY12vP1dt_oDU4BASYaGkx0r_QG280X

He also has Musical Autopsies where he riffs on bad songs.

okay, yeah, seems like it'll be Despacito or Taylor Swift or some shit
this confirmed that this guy isn't actually looking for the worst song of the year, he's just showing the popular songs that are fun to shit on

Is the one with the indian guy asking for a blessing to get married and then going "fuck you, I'm going to be part of your family anyway and you're going to have to put up with it, you rude piece of shit" when denied from this year? Because if yes that would probably be my nomination.

To that extent, you're right. Most of his songs usually stem from him hearing it publicly on the radio, in public or from his friends. He actually works on the radio, which is why he makes these lists, because of how he's exposed to lots of bad songs on the radio.

Rude by the Magic? that song came out in like 2013, unless there's a different song about this exact scenario...

That was from 2014, and wasn't even on the list.

2013? Why the fuck is this shit still on the radio? How?

I'm so sick of pasty nerds hating on that song

> durrrr tha song popular so good durrrr

Just so every one knows. He only dose popular songs, ie he heard it on the radio. Also he doesn't do stuff like EDM becouse it's not ment to be lisend to on the radio. Finally he is a comedian which means that if there is nothing funny to say about a songe he doesn't do it. Plues he said that he hates music becose he works at a radio station. In any case stop promoting shit.

Gucci Gang will be top 3

The first time I heard this song, it made my skin crawl. That's how I knew it would be extremely popular. Just the worst thing ever. Obviously millions disagree. I can't believe it was actually released in 2016 and not this year. I should be dead soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8m9zhNAgKs

It only got so big because their marketing hijacked the " mannequin challenge" meme and made their song apart of it. That's why you see corporations during old memes all the time.

I you grew up in a place with lots of latin people and reggaeton got played you'd also hate it

>only focusing on the lyrics
>from canada
>overtly opinionated and is ignorant in the aspects of what make music appreciable
>isnt funny
>works in radio yet doesn't have musical knowledge nor the taste as someone you'd expect would have if they worked in radio
why do people like him

Because he does actually have great points in his rants, and he's able to poke fun at both sides of whatever topic he rants about. And I've never even been to Canada, but from what I've seen, it's much nicer than the US.

>working in top 40 radio requires musical knowledge
user...

And to prove my point made on :
youtu.be/n9sRyBMjtjo

I still haven't heard a single list of the worst 2017 songs.

Bump.

Despacito, that cardi B song, probably one EDM hit that he hates, and a bunch of other crap. This year had lots of bad music.

Buckley is a good guy to listen to, as he actually critiques the fucking song and says how bullshit the message is.

>Hating on Despacito

This.