/nba/ General: 5 Days Until The Draft EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYbYT7YaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqd3jUPq3Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who ready for /Lakers Dynasty/ here?

It's gonna do fun to watch Boston fuck up this offseason

If by "fuck up" you mean "build a contender" then yes they will do that this offseason.

Good luck losing to Lebron again in the East Semis

Also singe hasn't made a good draft pick since Rondo (Maybe Avery Bradley), which is why he makes trades most of the time

>be NBA prospect
>have glaring injury red flags
>get drafted by philly
>miss entire seasons with injuries

>be philly fan
>ignore said injuries
>claim they'll run the NBA in 5 years when in reality all their busts will retire from injuries

Ahahahahahahaaha Thank you based ainge

But to be fair, Ainge does a good job in the offseason putting a roster and pieces together

I approve.

Also my local WNBA is really really good, so I'm conflicted.

IT'S HAPPENING

Niggas b trustin the process yo

>Eastern Conference

They have barely had any top 20 draft picks since Rondo was drafted.

Damn Emboid even got him a "Welcome to Philly" Cain

There's no way in fucking hell Boston ever approves this shitty deal. I think all this crap in the media is coming from the Philly side of the deal for some reason.

Rich Jensen @RichAJensen 14m14 minutes ago
More
All you're seeing is Philly's offers; Boston's counter is not acceptable to them and they're trying to bring pressure via the media.

Philly ain't getting shit lmao, they have to leak trade talks because the Celtics aren't biting.

2000 Lakers vs Blazers WCF Game 7 @ 11:30AM
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYbYT7YaFU

>So it says here you want the 2017 1st overall pick...
>What are you willing to offer hmmm?

one lightly used bradley beal?

Uh no, fuck off casual.

Beal is already better than Fultz ceiling.

>Beal is already better than Fultz ceiling.

>Beal is already better than Fultz ceiling.

How will /nba/ EVER recover?!

This. Beal is the most complete SG outside of Klay Thompson.

damn prime Sheed was pretty good

>Beal is the most complete SG outside of Klay Thompson

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>wizturds fans

i dont consider butler a true sg, even though he chucks like one

wtf who is leaking this

Yeah he's insane for a 23 year old. Made huge leaps this year. Can you imagine his prime? I'm thinking 30ppg

>Who is Dwayne Wade, Devin Booker, Jimmy Butler, CJ McCollumand Andrew Wiggins?

Nice try tho

>is literally under the MJ/Kobe 80's-90's SG school of play

>not a true SG

>guys that only jack up three point shots, a recent event, is a "true SG"

Kys you dumb fucking casual.

>"Complete SG"
>scoring stats is "complete"
>isn't even top 5 in defense or a good passer

Mccollum no defense
Wade isn't good at anything anymore
Andrew Wiggins is shit at everything and isn't a shooting guard
Butler isn't a shooting guard
Booker? Don't make me laugh. Below average 3 point shooter, plays no defense, pathetic shooting percentage.

>bulls fans

>Andrew Wiggins is shit at everything and isn't a shooting guard
>Butler isn't a shooting guard

wiggins is already better than butler whats your point

>wiggins is already better than butler

>can't play defense
>gets locked down by 40 year old Vince Carter

>better

Name ONE good Lakers player that the Lakers have drafted recently

>the Celtics will be paying 30mil a year for a 34 year old Al Horford

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ingram dlo randle clarkson zubac nance

pick one

Andrew Wigginsis a one dimensional player who hurts the Timberwolves team.

>player option

They aren't paying. He's leaving.

All garbage, all overrated simply because they are on the Lakers. I always find it fascinating how when the Lakers pick someone up, they instantly go to overrated status because Laker fans are braindead. Laker fans like to pretend roleplayer are stars. Then they leave the Lakers and all their buzz fades as real fans of real teams actually see what the players really were.

>let me drop these 30 million to go suck ass on another team that pays me the minimum contract i deserve

H A T E R
A
T
E
R

scoring is the only dimension that matters

I think the finals proved that wrong

but it didnt

How do you stop this core?

>protip you can't

What did he mean by this?

ayyyyy

Every team does that when someone comes work out for them. It means nothing.

>says increasingly nervous celtics fan for the 5th time

Spurs fans, do you think the Spurs would trade LaMarcus Aldridge, or are the too loyal to do that? Also with Parker dead and Millsee probably leaving , do you think Murry should start next year? He looks to really want to compete and is what little I saw of him last year, seems to be the only one that will drive to the basket

How? The Cavs couldn't play defense, that's why they lost.

If we trade Fultz I'll cry

If anyone should be nervous, it's you. Your GM is falling in love with Markelle Fultz and he's about to hand over a massive haul to Boston for him.

#3, LAL18, SAC18, PHI19 - All unprotected. Prepare your anus.

they lost because the warriors made more memes

>Simmons, Okafor, and Saric had red flag injuries

Spotted the faggot.

you are delusional lmao

This 100%. Nance being the most underrappreciated. Only player on that list that may not be in the league in 8 years is Clarkson.

Why you Hatin? You're probably from east coast and don't watch these young lakers when they did ball up early and late this past year

You must not be aware of who Danny Ainge is.

If the Celtics do trade #1 pick for the 3rd, Lakers pick and the Sixers 2021 pick, it would be completely retarded. They have a playoff team right now. They need Fultz to lure in an elite player, not a bunch of shit picks to get the overrated Butler. The smart move would be to draft Fultz and wait for him to develop a bit then decide to trade him. You don't trade a talent like this for a Josh Jackson player. Also, the Lakers pick probably won't even be a top 5 pick because the Lakers will have more depth with Lonzo and no reason to tank this year. Fucking terrible move.

Ainge has lost his mind.

The draft is quite a ways away. Philly is going to get a good look at the best prospect in the draft, Ainge is going to play hardball, and Philly is going to cave at the last minute. Count on it.

pic related

>4 top 10 picks
>no stars
Nice gm you got the boston

HAHAHAHAH

this is shooped right

You could list any other team's picks and it would look just as bad, if not worse. Probably would have more high picks as well.

Why are 6ers fans talking shit, they took Evan Turner second overall lmfao

They also trade Andre Igoduala for Andrew Bynum lmfaooooo

Bunch of retarded fishies in the thread now.

>thinking any of the busts on your team are underrated let alone belong in the league

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ainge trying to be the second coming of hinkie

Ainge already surpassed Hinkie. He's done what Hinkie did but while simultaneously competing in the playoffs/ECF/for the top seed

>taking Evan Turner ahead of Cousins, Hayward, or George

JUST

oh so where's the Celtics generational talent like Embiid?

Ooh Lil Pump broke his wrist
Ooh Lil Pump fucked your bitch

Where's Celtics superstud like Simmons?

>Embiid
>Generational talent
top fucking kek

He's a busted player and he's not even old. He's never going to amount to anything because he can't stay on the court. And it'll only get worse as he ages.

>generational talent
>31 games in 3 years
>literally averaging 10 games a season

Since when is Greg Oden a generational talent?

>Simmons
>Superstud
HAHAHAHAHA

Guy can't even stay healthy

face the facts, all your so-called "studs" and "superstars" are injured retards who can't stay on the court. Philly is the biggest meme in the world. That team will never accomplish anything.

Dario Saric>>>Jaylen Brown

Damn, even the Sixers third best player on their team is way better than the Celtics best young prospect.

>tfw you lived to see people hating on your Sixies

wattba

but ainge's predecessor didn't destroy his team by making one of the worst trades in history, quite the opposite actually

>le 12PPG on a horrible team man
Boston built a #1-seed ECF team with shitty picks and smart trades while simultaneously hoarding draft picks and young talent. Meanwhile, Philly has sucked every single year, and every draft pick they make is an injured bust who will never accomplish anything.

That's no coincidence.

Ainge has a surefire star in front of him but he's literally trading him away

He's fucking retarded

>literally who's
>bench players
>they drafted a dead guy

celtics should just trade their picks every year if they know what's good for them

>comparing a 23 year old drafted in 2014 to a 20 year old rookie

Lol, I bet Jaylen Brown is an all star by 23

Man I miss Bill Walton's commenting so much

nah he's a bust

yo shutup

>being so shit at drafting, a player you drafted dies 5 years later

lel celtics

ingram has a better chance desu, too many good forwards in the east

Yeah, and the Indiana Pacers had the #1 seed not so long ago. Look at where they're at now.

I don't give a shit what seed you are in the Leastern Conference, especially when you only win 53 games. That just means the conference was really pathetic.

Also, the Cavs curbstomped the Celtics only to get curbstomped by the Warriors. Celtics will never be able to build a team like the Warriors for the next four years. Not with an aging softy like Horford and an aging meme midget like Isaiah.

Enjoy your #1 seed. You are the new Indiana Pacers.

Embiid > D'angelo > Saric > Ingram > Simmons (he has to play before he moves up) > Randle > Okafor > Zubac > Nance Jr. > Jaylen Brown

Dispute me faggots. Actually let's make this interesting. Celticsfags, which package would you take from Fultz with the players above and no picks involved?

just accept it

You talked shit about Hinkie's war chest, but he's been gone 2 years and it keeps on giving.

Any young player averaging less than 20 ppg on a garbage team like the Timberwolves, Sixers, Lakers, Suns is trash. Sad how even with inflated garbage team stat they can't even reach this threshold.

You can call them whatever you want but the fact is that our team not only is vastly superior to yours RIGHT NOW, but the picks we're making are actually playing and contributing in big ways on the court. That's far more than anyone can say about philly.

Your process meme is a complete joke. Everyone thinks just because you took a few guys #1 that means the team is automatically going to be awesome. That couldn't be further from the truth.

Jaylen looks like another Tony Allen except with less defensive intensity. Celtics have another guy just like Tony Allen in Marcus Smart. So really, Jaylen will just be a trade in talents when Smart jumps ship because his talents are redundant in Boston.

Jaylen was a useless pick just like every other pick after Ingram and Simmons in 2016.

>Fultz is heading to Boston Sunday afternoon for a follow up workout, per sources.

Philly better be ready to break the bank or Ainge won't be picking up them phone calls after tomorrow lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sqd3jUPq3Lw

>tfw will never get a super hug from lebron

>but the picks we're making are actually playing and contributing in big ways on the court.

What the hell are you talking about? You mean when Jaylen played garbage time minutes against the Cavs? That's not making "big contributions"

Fucking delusions paddy fags in Boston.

fugggg i remember this webm
based hinkie i miss him bros

Marcus Smart is a big part of this team's success. Jaylen Brown has had some huge games, including in the playoffs against good teams.

Stay delusional, faggot.

>the picks we're making are actually playing and contributing in big ways on the court.
lmao jaylen brown historic rookie campaign?
"you" are about to turn the 1st overall pick into a 1 year rental for the privilege of losing to lebron again. Must not be very confident in the draft

Jaylen put up points in garbage time. Don't you dare try to argue this one absolute truth. I wanted every minute of that shitty Cavs Celtics series.