>reminder this track was muh crown jewel for CART

Stands are empty because no one's paying $40 for Cupdriverwinslol

C U S T E R
U
S
T
E
R

lol i used to live down the road in Toledo and never made it to MIS because of the prices. I also heard horror stories about cup day being a mad house and i was like fuck that I'll just watch on my comfy couch. I'd rather not deal with throngs of Michigan rednecks for $65+ (this was years ago lol).

Just tuning in, have I missed anything noteworthy?

Kyle was kill on lap 1

Kyle Literally wrecking himself 2 seconds after the start.

Annett was a mistake

Kryle cucked by Kes on the start
That's about it
CupDriverWinsLol probably

How the hell did Brandon Jones not wreck? Was totally sideways

Custer is one to watch boys I'm telling you. And a double zero is so classic local short track. I like this kid.

I went the last 2 years. The crowds and traffic can get a little bad and tickets are a little pricy, but the real clusterfuck was Krut's win 2 years ago when it rained. At the last rain delay going under the bleachers I went under a literal waterfall coming down the stands, then stood in about an inch of water waiting for it to be called. Then heading out into the lot where every car is parked in grass, holy shit it was muddy. I saw all kinds of big dick trucks getting their shit pushed in, people getting covered in mud trying to push, some cars in low areas sitting in about 6 inches of standing water, it was a hilarious mess. Managed to get out in my little fwd compact and sat in traffic for half an hour. Hotels within an hour of the track are a massive bitch too. Thought about going again this year but we're going to based Eldora instead

hell yes Eldora is pure kino. Especially if you make it to the King's Royal. I was going to go a few years ago but I had the chance to move to Florida and I jumped on it lol.

This is my 2nd trip to Eldora, also went to the first truck race. It's such a great track, everything feels like the way racing used to and should be. Just need to check off Mid-Ohio for every track in state. I hit up Toledo every year

This whole stage has been commercials

>Cold Custard

I went to Michigan a few years ago and camped out all weekend. The only way to avoid traffic is to not drive home immediately after the race.

isn't it like that at every track though?
I just pack a cooler and a grill, and cook dinner and relax for a couple of hours
Once the cooler is packed up and the grill put away traffic is flowing.

why did people pit and give up stage 2 positions? can the last stage be made in one stop or something? i dont get it

They'll start up front in stage 3

Kylel will cut a right rear in about 20 laps

HE MAD

That's what I usually do. I never understood the rush to get in your car only to wait in traffic.

>thread doesn't get made until after stage one
>8 IPs
>23 posts

so is xfinity officially kill?

With a few exceptions, the only Xfinity races worth watching are plate races, short tracks, road courses, stand alone dates, and races where cup drivers aren't allowed to compete.

Le Mans is on too and it's a Saturday in the summer. MIS is pretty shit for stock cars that aren't cup and even then.... Too lazy to power rank but the best Xfinity races are road courses, races without Joey/Kyle/Kes, and non-meme short tracks. It's"amateur" racing dominated by cup teams and with all the bullshit cautions of cup so why bother unless it's standalone?

Inb4 kwl

Rolling for winner at Gateway tonight

Cap this.

>cupdriverwinslol

trips confirm Xfinity is trash

feels like watching turds go around a two mile toilet bowl

>Hamlel
>Bread
>MuhNards

Just kill this series already nascar

>Kyle Bush not leading an Xfinity race he's in
Good...good
>some other fucking cup drivers leading the way
Oh fucking g'dammit!

duh breeze

Byron's got something.

AND WE HAVE A CAWSHUN

P I N T Y ' S G R A N D P R I X

Byron was the fastest car before that caution

Bread wins lol

LORD BYRON

Denny just cucked Brad

"random spin"

Byron just got fucked

le brain tumor boy

G'DAMMIT!

GIVE BYRON YOUR ENERGY LADS \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

SADLER FOR THE STEAL!
SADLER FOR THE STEAL!
SADLER FOR THE STEAL!

Boy needs a perfect restart

\o/ \o/ \o/

Gay.

Fuck cup drivers

le trust fund babby BTFO

great race

>cupdriverwinslol

DIRTY DENNY HAMLIN

Fuck of Danny

gibbs ruins around race

>stealing a win from a kid
Hamlin needs another torn ACL

Denny's steals a Busch win and I'm not even mad. I'm not a fan of Liberty University Jr.

Reminder

Ganassi: 1 win
Childress: 2 wins
Roush: 1 win
Wood Bros: 1 win
Gibbs homos: 0 wins

LITERALLY KEKED

back to lu muh

burn down that rear end faggot
that's right

Lol Bubba's listed in a Dodge since he has no ride

is dodge in xfinity yet? i keep hearing rumors but have yet to see a charger in a a race

The backest of backmarkers still throw out a Penske Dodge from 2012 once in a while. I think the 74 was a Dodge today

Can you guys stop swearing? Everytime my screen displays fuck my manager is notified and increases my chances of being fired

Please stop cussing, please?

Denny wins.