I think le black quarterback meme man's career is officially over

I think le black quarterback meme man's career is officially over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even the Seahawks want to deal with that bullshit

really churns my chesnuts

I can't wait for him to go completely off the deep end now that he has nothing to lose

That's a really clever way to say "fuck the police."

>blacks steal shit and kill people
>the police beat the shit out of them for doing shit
>'f-fuck the police' - KAEP

I hope he lynches himself.

I'm starting to imagine the kind of contract demands he made.
>3 minutes in every post-game press conference devoted to questions on police brutality
>BLM livery at home games
>I'm gonna take a knee every chance I get

>brown spic kills a negro
>gets away with it
>countrywide outrage
>somehow a proof of instiutional racism

>negro gets away with raping dozens of women across several decades
>gets away with it
>*crickets*
>*annoying nasal marxist voice* "if anything this is a proof of classism!"

He really craves attention.

He does understand that you can be (((woke))) without alienating the people writing the checks, yes? Look at half of the NBA or even NFL peers. His blacklisting has less to do with his beliefs than his inability (or unwillingness) to tone it down when its materially advantageous.

Yeah, i think his time in the nfl is pretty much over

Pure cancer

I wouldn't mind if I didn't have to pay salaries to police black areas let them police themselves

He's totally 100% right

Without the police those places would literally look like iraq

>p-please don't say anything that contradicts my beliefs

>pedo symbols

I can't find the video but
>i had heard for a while about his BLM protests
>taking knees and all
>one day im watching a live interview with him
>"Kaep, what do you propose the police to stop violence against blacks"
>"i mean i really dont know theres people that handle that and like think of ways to stop that, but it has to stop"
>mfw

After slavery ended we had 4 million blacks without jobs roaming the Southern countryside. There was rampant crime and rampant homelessness causing humongous social and economic strife. So it should come as no surprise that police budgets had to increase tenfold

Niggers need to get over slavery. It happened 150 years ago ffs

who said anything about slavery
>nigger
back to republic of kekistan for you

>black people had to use seperate water fountains 50 years ago

Back to r*ddit, faggot

>who said anything about slavery
Kaep's tweet did.

no

Have you seen the disreputable shape of the modern water fountain? Thanks desegregation.

Kaep could wreck the CFL.

kekalek

Is he implying we need to do something about the state of Israel as well?

Well yeah because they would never wash their hands and get chicken grease all over the buttons.

>unironically believing this

Racist

Indeed, but I think he's more interested in being an activist than a football player.

good leaf
bad leaf

Squidward was never the same after getting fired by the Krusty Krab

>dismantle the police
>in less than a year people will be forming a group dedicated to "protect and serve" the citizens
>"oh no, this is totally different from the police, in fact, they aren't even called police"

I think Frank Zappa said something about censoring music to stop violence was the equivalent of using decapitation to solve dandruff. Well, this is awfully similar and I live in a country where the police is way worse.

There's nothing like crickets for Cosby you dipshit

why do blacks insist on being niggers

Retard put his political beliefs over his job supporting the NFL first, you think in the off-season he would do this and nobody would bat an eye. But in the middle of the season? He did this to himself

Cops in the US don't even need a degree. People who hold people's lives in their hands can be C- student Chads out of high school. Probably with shitty decision-making, biases, and an inability to control themselves emotionally. All of my experiences with American cops when I go down are terrible because they try to be "alpha" and intimidate you, you don't see that shit up here because police need to be sensible people.

tldr; american police are pretty shit-tier Chads who are dumb as rocks

related, and funny
youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

>when you buy all the WE WUZ KINGZ and Marxist stock

I'M SO

>leaf
I'm not writing checks and don't care what he says faggot. Why are Canadians smug and retarded?

Those are the only people who "want" to be cops here nowadays

Them and ex-soldiers

And who could blame everyone else. I'd imagine I'd have better conversation with people on a construction site than I would police in the US.

Are we, dare I say it, witnessing the fall of Blumpf?

What makes leaf cops different anyway? I figure they'd have enough natives/caribbeans/biker gangs to deal with that they would act similarly to American police.

Do you all really think Castile's killing was justified?

What a stupid nigger.

No.

crickets from the black community and anti-racism folks. not from feminists obviously

although they're not as loud as they can and should be.

Cultural decency and actually needing to go through an academic process. By cultural decency I mean they probably aren't brainwashed by the Force into thinking they can do whatever they please and to be as aggressive as possible with civilians.

Equating police officers and slave bounty hunters is not only insulting to police officers, it's insulting to anyone who has common sense.

The police get the benefit of the doubt way too easily in this county especially after 9/11 when they convinced us that cops and firemen deserve the same deification as armed service members when many, many police fit into the hardass intimidating category that you mentioned.

Bullshit. Only rape apologist shills are defending Cosby.

They ride horses, say sorry often, and in general are pure memes.

>crickets about Cosby
The opposite of true

A system of control is a system of control. The comparison is not perfect, but it makes sense.

>why won't these racist whiteys let us rape, loot and steal like there's no tomorrow

This is a great argument

BUT 32 QBS ARE NOT BETTER THAN HIM

I hope no one hires him

>not just buying bottled water

Well-said.

What if there are multiple security services companies competing with each other?

>All of my experiences with American cops when I go down are terrible because they try to be "alpha" and intimidate you
Interestingly, most people manage to get by in life without happening into situations where cops "try to be alpha" with them.

And most people in America are white...

Yes. It's called white privilege.

My assumption is the leaf I was responding to is himself a privileged white guy.

To elaborate: I'm not contending that structurally-perpetuated racial inequities don't exist in our policing; rather, I just wanted to assert my belief that the leaf is an asshole.

i wish

I bet you thought Kobr, Roethlisberger, and Kane were all guilty

Lol

hey ventura county bro

I'm sure that's a real photo from the 1821

>kekistan
>not Reddit
The pot calling the kettle black eh?

Yeah, that's exactly what happened to Philando Castile.

What is that?
Is that >muh 1 case of injustice among 1000 of justified violence

>dates some retarded woman
>she ruins his career
F

Why didn't you answer the question though?

Or maybe it's a historical artifact preserved for educational purposes?
Stupid Anerican

>What are artifacts?

Bill Cosby's appeal was that he was a black comedian that made white's feel comfortable. That's literally the first thing everyone says about his show, and not even in an ironic way.

I only knew him from the Cosby show and always thought he was shit desu

Also, isn't it a bit ironic that many actors who play perfect family men and fathers, turn out to be perverted weirdos in real life?

That one guy from that one show (which was basically one huge WASP propaganda show) with young Jessica Biel where he played the main role as a protestant priest and perfect WASP father, turned out to be a pedo.

Can't remember the name right now

7th Heaven, Stephen Collins.

yeah and the Father from Alf was having sex in a crackhouse.

and Bob Saget is a weird fuck

Yep that's it, thanks

Jessica Biel was the best thing about the show, but shame she always had to dress so modest there because >le perfect WASP family image

The show was basically the opposite to Married with Children.
I wonder which image is close to the actual average American family....

So it's ok to let killers get free because it only happens a few times?

>I wonder which image is close to the actual average American family....

cosby show

*closer

the simpsons

I didn't watch either, m8, couldn't tell you. But I'd guess it'd lean closer to Married with Children nowadays just based on your descriptions.

I see what you did there :^)

>its another kapernick thinks he's fighting the man episode

Funny how when we went to the owl and had all that media attention he never cared about black people. But when his career is struggling he's now Jesse Jackson. Its sad. And niggas back him like idiots.

Runaway Slave Patrol. Read the badge, Leaf

>this pathetic attempt at trying to salvage your NFL career and stay relevant

CAstile was shot by some sort of spic or chink. It's going to be harder to cry about "white supremacist cop" on this one

>white supremacist
>cop
people need to stop conflating the two. at the end of the day, society needs a group of people to enforce the law and it's nigh impossible to prevent powerhungry simpletons of all races from signing up for a job that legally elevates them above civilians

There is an easy solution on how to significantly bring down the number of police shootings....but Americans won't like it.

Teams must SURELY be lining up to sign Kaep now!

getting rid of black people?