ITT: The worst moments in your AOTY

ITT: The worst moments in your AOTY

>And the Pokemon GO, AND THE POKEMON GO, AND THE POKEMON GO

Shitty mixing

liked that part

>i just gave my nigga head

I love that line. Some would try to diss a mc with "you suck dick" and kevin is just like "yeah I suck dick"

>Being homophobic
>2017
wow

>Being a cuck
>2017
sad but true

I'm actually gay. I just hate that line because it was shoehorned in. It's the same thing as gangsta rappers saying "i fuck bitches". You are a cuck if you think every opposition towards gay people is homophobic.

>I'm actually gay
No the fuck you ain't

Had 2 was a mediocre closer and Mexikodro is capable of much better production. Rest of the album is great though.

lmao that was a pretty terrible moment, but everything else was sex.

>Denies someone being gay because they're not a cuck
>I'm homophobic

all his lyrics are on that same level of cringery

Fuck I meant

Idk maybe Alyssa Interlude

Had 2 is definetly the worst here. Yah Mean is a fucking ballad

I’d delete Change Your Mind, if I had one choice to absolutely perfect this album

I'm gay too, and your full of shit, you fucking faggot

also the bassist is autistic

Is he really?

Change Yr Mind is literally the crux of the entire album

Really, how so? I just thinks it’s a bit too talking heads influenced and the vocals are less melodic and striking to me. The percussion, the guitar tones, and the lyrics are fantastic though.

I literally think the album is 10/10 though, so that’s just me being picky

Not that guy, but: I like Change Your Mind because it's essentially about the reason the whole album exists - James Murphy being bored and unsatisfied with his personal life post-LCD and wanting to bring the band back together. The vocals may seem a bit unenthused and bored, but that's because James is singing about how drab his life has become since the breakup ("I ain't seen anyone for days, I still have yet to leave the bed" "I've just got nothing left to say, I'm in no place to get it right, and I'm not dangerous now"). To me, it's the song on the album that gives the most insight into James's mindset post-breakup and what led to the band reuniting in the first place

Thanks, definetly will add more meaning for me

And half the songs are forgettable

Alyssa interlude is the only good song on that album

That album is terrible

Just like your taste.

poptimist get out

>Playboy Carti
>pop

Dipshits get out

Track 8. Nothing really wrong with it, just weak compared to the rest of the record. Still a great song.

It took me a while to understand milo and billy woods' "forced choruses" but now i get it. it's a slam poetry thing it's supposed to make you a little uncomfortable.

I don't really have any least favorite tracks because every track is attached to the flow of the album but some of the really quiet and slow transitional moments are underwhelming

>POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

>Oh but its SUPPOSED to sound bad
Im good bro

intro

>Big Game's lyrics
I'm not even pro-Trump. but it's so sloppily done compared to The Wheel (Is Turning Now) about British counterpart Nigel Farage in their last album

>White Whale
It kinda loses momentum with its sluggish tempo, very uncharacteristic of the band; a better closer would've been the title track

>DIS WHAT GOD FEEL LIKE!

>AAAAH HAAAAA!

the drumming at the end of The Fourth Colour kind of fucking sucks and could've been done way better but its just an awkward little moment at the end of an amazing album and doesnt take away from how much i love it