/CHI/

please love edition

My bad. It did not have the CHI seal of approval. I should have noticed, then again I have lost my sharpness or whatever you want to call it little by little. Fucking hell, I was a better "man" as a middle schooler.

hola

lately i've been noticing I been misspelling a lot of stuff I think i'm getting dumber

I have wondered what causes this. Is it literal brain damage? Is it just that our brains are "rusty" after not being properly used for so long? What I do know is that I have been living my entire life entirely wrong, and I can no longer fix the damage that has been done in the past since it is in the past. I've tripped over the first three hurdles and now I should just focus on finishing the race. I won't come out as a winner that is for sure.

im gonna go to bed now but as a former hardcore manga maniac, im sure you are actually good at drawing such underground manga.
those experimental manga titles whose styles are totally different from these anime girl images havent been translated and seem to have still been disastrously unpopular in the west.

its too bad that you wouldnt get a chance to take a look into those dope, dark, and depressing manga titles.

I think it might be that i've been out of school for a while now and don't read or anything else to keep increasing my knowledge

I don't watch anime or read it what are you going on about? also good night user

>I think it might be that i've been out of school for a while now
I think that is why I fucked my test up, I am no longer used to them. The only thing I read anymore and the knowledge I obtain are related to politics and demographics. Though they knowing more about them just makes me a little more miserable.
>its too bad that you wouldnt get a chance to take a look into those dope, dark, and depressing
I watch annie mays to stop thinking about those kinds of things if only for a moment.

>Though they knowing more about them just makes me a little more miserable.
>Though they knowing more
What the fug am I writing?
*Though the more I know about them the more miserable it just makes me

I think I might start reading to see if it helps but i'm not even sure if that would be the solution to the problem

I think the worst thing is that after a certain age the opportunities just start coming. As I have before said you should git gud and make them happen, though how you would even start going about doing that I have no idea.

>start
don't you mean stop? I want to do something but I just feel stuck like i've said before

bastardo

>I want to do something but I just feel stuck
Iktf all too well.

I really wish I was a normie and didn't have to worry about any of this

At one point it seemed like I would become a normie, it just didn't quite happen. If you would have asked me 6 years ago what I would be like in the year 2017 even in my worst case scenarios I would not be as bad as I am now. Though I kind of called this 3 years ago. I guess in the years where people usually have massive amounts of mental and social growth I just missed out on that. A real shame since I was fairly unassuming and outgoing as a child. Still could not make any really meaningful relationships outside of family, never have been able to do that. I can't really connect with people, that's one major factor in this.

I was also well on my way when I was in like middle school but as soon as I got to high school it all went downhill and I haven't been able to pick myself back up

I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.

iktf, even though I really wish I didn't

>I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for
Well there is the internet and, well not much else for me. The idea of me maybe going on a trip sometime somewhere is something I can look forward to, though I know it would not change nothing but that would not even be the point, if I could atleast enjoy my time then it will have been a success. Though that is assuming i'll be a little less pathetic than I am now, a waste of time and money to do anything when you are miserable (and doing nothing will ensure you will stay miserable, doing something has the chance of making you even more miserable). There is no winning the game of life is there?