What do you want to know?

>ITT: We ask questions that we want to know about another nation.

Why are most Brits so fucking obsessed with their shitty breakfast? Half of the shit on the Full English doesn't go together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDmcL3LBEo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks great to me

also Brits need a good breakfast to look forward too since the weather is so dreary.

But I think the dreary weather is partly what made them all geniuses and conquer the world.

it's called a full english breakfast so you'll stay full long enough to watch a bull impregnate your wife.

>that toast doesn't have vegemite on it
Absolutely disgusting

It's the one meal we got right. Fuck off and eat your cornflakes if you want.

American breakfast is practically the same thing.

Questions to non Americans, do you wish you were an American?

Try again, Nigel

No one eats schnitzel for breakfast.

And there is no such thing as a "full english" it's just breakfast. eggs, toast, bacon, orange juice etc. eating anything else in the morning is for poor people and savages.

That breakfast pic got me hard.

>BEANS
>FOR BREAKFAST

Not really.
Question to Americans : why are the Mormons the only ones making white babies ?

>Heinz beans is considered a staple English food

>They are shitty canned beans from an American company and has been for over 100 years

What a bunch of cucks.

Dutch breakfast is just practical.

Is that what leafs call chicken fried steak? Fuck outta here beaver

mmmm nope.

Why aren't English called beaners?

Also posting superior mexican breakfast.

I've always heard that English food is terrible, but that picture actually looks good to me. I like me a fat pile of pancakes drenched in sugar sludge garnished with ham, eggs, a pound of potatoes deep-fried in butter and oil, and a giant bowl of Captain Crunch on the side as much as the next Patriotic American, but there's nothing wrong with trying something different every now and again.

what's that brown stuff on the round piece of bread?

Que?

In Romania we make schnitzel from chicken breast or pork chops. Never heard of anyone making it from beef

Hey to each their own
Hawaiians eat fucking spam like it was mcdonalds
they have thousands of different ways to prepare that shit too

>No one eats chicken fried steak for breakfast.

Bullshit you fucking leaf.

>can't even be assed to add heat to make a grilled cheese
>half a bagel with heavy mulch

how can you eat so much for breakfast?

Haha that literally looks like a pile of shite

I like how he's drinking a shiner, real authentic

i've never seen an american put beans on their breakfast. look at OP's pic. most of that shit is disgusting. american breakfast is god tier.

embrace the delicious legumes.

If your shit looks like that you may have a problem.

How do people live in other places? I've lived in the same 30 mile radius of Western Missouri my entire life. I just can't wrap my head around how other countries work. I don't live under a rock or anything, I've been to Kansas before. I hated it though. I'm not too fond of the other side of Missouri either. I couldn't imagine actually living anywhere else, like what do people even do outside of the world? I guess i could live in Kentucky if i really tried. Hearing about it it kinda sounds like Missouri, but with Rand Paul so that would be a bonus. Sup Forums is really the only way I get information so I would really like to know.

One bite at a time

>Hawaiians eat fucking spam

That shit is associated with the financially destitute here. I came from a poor family, and even we never ate Spam. I have no idea what it tastes like, but any meat from a can has to be disgusting.

Chinese Master Race

It's a good indicator to know if someone has actually been to, or knows anything about Texas. Anyone who's unfamiliar thinks we drink Lone Star.

Like most Mexican food, it tends to look like shit but it ends up tasting excellent. What is the name of that dish?

You niggers don't have shit on me.
Not even gonna post pic, you anglos don't deserve it with your shitty cancerous eating habits.

The Netherlands,
Why do you have more burger places than America?

Chip Butty master race reporting in

Basically this is the only thing people eat in North England

>HP, or daddies?
is the real choice

Ohio here, I'm sure we're not as different as you might expect.
>image
youtube.com/watch?v=gDmcL3LBEo4
>he's never had spam
You're missing out, it's like canned ham but a little saltier and can go with everything ham can and more.

Alright buddy, you have some explaining to do

Everyone knows Serbs boil grass for breakfast

Texan living in Japan? Also I've got the updated version of your pic.

Haagelslag, basically gratted chocolate

Why does it need to sound so fucking gay?
Is there any meat on that or do you heathens just prefer carbs on carbs on carbs?

We Drink saint Arnold's in Houston

>HP or daddies

It's just called brown sauce and makes no difference which one you choose

St Arnolds isn't bad, I hate the lawnmower. It really does taste like grass.

What is that? It looks like fries shoved into a muffin and nothing else. It doesn't even look like it has sauce.

I think I'll just stick with normal ham. The only meat I've ever eaten from a can was salmon and they were made into patties.

I've seen pictures of Ohio. It looks like Kansas so I'll have to pass. I also heard you people don't drink Busch
Also I prefer cutlery corner

>Dutch breakfast is just practical.
dutch breakfast is like a breakfast of someone atoning for crimes.

>dont eat anything hearty
>keep it simple

apparently it seems a crime there to be happier than your neighbor.

>Half of the shit on the Full English doesn't go together.

>Maple syrup and bacon
>Biscuits and gravy
>High fructose corn-syrup and everything
>Dessert foods and breakfast

Do Americans eat pancakes or waffles for breakfast as a real thing? In the UK you'd only have them as a rare treat in the style of an "American" breakfast. Do you have the waffles with ice cream?

Same. People here talk about foreign countries and muh civilized Western world, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

It's OK. I remember having some shortly after the revolutio. It's pork woth some seasoning. The only annoying thing is the gelatin that builds up but you can scrape it off.

Fort Worth native. Much obliged. Last time I was home was when they had the Blue Bell recall.

St Arnold's isn't bad, but I've only had it a few times. Typically stick to Shiner. We have Rahr & Sons in Ft Worth. I'm partial to the Ugly Pug.

Trust me it does

Yes, pancakes and waffles are breakfast.
No, we don't have waffles with ice cream.

What's it like living in Italy?

gays stole it. it was OUR word
yeah, carbs on carbs. Keeps you warm while you stand on the kop

>What is that? It looks like fries shoved into a muffin and nothing else. It doesn't even look like it has sauce.
Chips (similar to french fries but have potato inside) in a floured bap. And you usually add ketchup, brown sauce and malt vinegar

Unofficially however, you can add kebab meat, mushy peas, curry sauce, beans etc

Well I choose Waitrose
cheap and not sweet, perfect sour/bitterness and it's not too strong.

Brown makes everything taste good

>pic related

what is that black shit

No normal people eat that any more.

That looks like a prison breakfast, or some shit slaves would eat.

Your cuisine sucks bongs. Do you seriously eat baked beans and burnt bread for breakfast?

Looks pretty good to me

Chip butty's are fucking amazing.

In the US we put fries on our burgers

your typical poor Amerfat breakfast

It's called Blood Pudding. It's animal blood soaked in oats, then cooked

Yeah, but do you actually have them for breakfast on a regular basis? In films they always seem to eat pancakes like it's a normal everyday breakfast.

I hear it's full of brown people. Can't tell the natives apart from the muslims and the gypsies

>t. American professor of shit aesthetics

Anyone know when McDonald's starts breakfast?

>High fructose corn-syrup

Why do retarded leftists perpetuate this meme? There is nothing wrong with it, yet faggots act like it's fucking rat poison.

inb4 muh obesity. I'm 5'10 and 159 pounds at 30 years old and have eaten it all of my life.

>I'm sure we're not as different as you might expect.
Said every villain ever.

Black pudding and it's bloody tasty
It puts hairs on your chest

I eat this every morning.

we have something similar which i can never manage to eat.

Nice I'm in the Ft. Worth area now, from Houston.

POO

sliced and fried black pudding (blood sausage)

Why don't they just eat some meat? That sounds disgusting

I like full english but I don't understand the mushroom or tomato.

>what is that black shit
Most Brits I know leave fries on the plate if they're unlucky enough to be served them.

honestly Americas 2nd worst export after reality tv

Ice cream for breakfast? Never heard of it. It's common for people to eat a short stack of pancakes w/ maple syrup alongside their eggs and bacon. It's not common for people to eat pancakes, french toast or waffles by themselves but some people prefer that.

It's the fact you put it in bread that is odd.

They have stretched out stomachs. The fatter you get the bigger the gut pouch.

> It's animal blood soaked in oats, then cooked

Sounds disgusting, tinny tasting, and barbaric. Is that all that actually goes into it? Just oats and blood? That almost sounds Africa tier.

Before or after you fuck your cousin ?

Nobody eats all that shit in the picture at the same time.
Pick a drink and a plate from that and it's more accurate

what's that big fluffy thing?

why don't you guys eat fried baloney?

Looks like penance

>the one meal we got right
>inventors of roast beef
>cheddar cheese
>host to hands down the best worldwide rated burger joints ON THE PLANET, surpassing the yanks
>host to some of the best restaurants on this entire gay earth
>falling for the "british food is bad" meme

Have some pride you cuck. England might have a handful of weird dishes but it only speaks to our culinary diversity. It's not all good but the best food has ALWAYS come out of Europe: UK, Germany, France, Italy, etc.

That is delicious. When I lived near a McDonalds, I always had breakfast there. Sausage McMuffin is a dank.

That looks good and if you actually eat all of that every morning, I'm going to assume you have a decent amount of money. That looks like a bitch to prepare yourself everyday, so I am going to assume you have a chef/servant doing it for you.

any meal with multiple plates is degenerate.

That's country fried steak you syrupnigger

it's delicious

It tastes nice. Try it you fucking big girl's blouse. It's delicious.
You think something that sounds disgusting on paper wouldn't be made if it didn't taste nice?

AMA

It's certainly not uncommon here.
>tomato soup, urine, mini souffle and ragnacake, destroyer of worlds
What the fuck are you doing muhammed

>people calling these their breakfast

A plate without a cup of rice should not be considered as a breakfast