Breivik

Only 16 years until this madman gets out.
What will his first move be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca4tkV4KXAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy a ps3

I just hope he comes out to Fascist America, Nationalist/Fascist Europe

And Glassed Africa/ME

marry a hot Arab chick

lol

(12 with good behaviour)

He's not going to get out after 16 years
After 16 years they have a trial to see if they think he'd be safe to return to the public, where they'll just extend his sentence with the same amount of years.

Killing white people and sending the media on an anti-white tirade for years and probably scaring away thousands upon thousands of Norwegians and Europeans from pro-white positions, I think it's a good thing he won't get out.

He won't ever be released idiot.
He will be held indefinitely as he is a danger to society, and society is a danger to him.

>He won't be broken out for the start of the race war

underrated bpfp

Running for president, hopefully.

run for president

Make Europe Great Again
E
G
A

Report to his handlers and ask them how they want him to submarine white nationalism next.

Go to Indonesia and kill even more muslims on an island

Can you fucking imagine?
Running on a complete anti-muslim, anti-immigration platform

If we can elect Trump, we can elect him.

One can only dream.

Which political party is currently in power in Norway? Did he succeeded in his mission to cull or scar an entire generation of future Marxist politicians?

They will never let him out

Move to America.

Re-open his WoW account

Wtf is wrong with europe? This psychopath killed a shit load of people and he doesn't get the death penalty? Europeans are morons.

Buying his cuckshed

He is chillin like a villian

Get an updated playstation.

He shouldn't of killed white people. Whites can be reasoned with and educated.

probably write a high quality walkthrough for rayman

>fedora wearer
>collateral damage

He basically went after the next generation of Merkels.

The man is controversial, but effective. Most have no issue with shooting traitors. It is just who you define as traitors.

>white people
He shot this nigger in the face and o I am laffin
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca4tkV4KXAk

He'll come to the Release Party I'm having for him.

Been floating around for years, I didn't make it. Doesn't make it more or less true. But somehow I'm a fedora wearer? Sure thing.

go back and do it again

Fucking topkek Mate, your post made be proud to be a straya cunt

kek

Fuck off shill. We don't believe in the canadian cuckolding concept of losing when killing your enemies on this board.

You are being a bit dumb. That user was saying that one of the people listed as collateral damage was a fedora wearer.

>we

We also don't help you meet YOUR monthly bull prepping quota.

He is referring to another fedora wearer in your image

Category A and B traitors deserving of the Justiciar Knight's justice.

play Heroes of Might and Magic 3, 4, 5 and 6 and skip 7 because it's shit and reused assets.

there should be a custom knight Breivik hero mod for HoMM 3 so you can play him in the Castle faction for shits and giggles.

his skills would be archery, scouting, diplomacy, leadership, estates, intelligence, tactics and scholar.

1. e4

please read your images before you post them

What's a "Political Muslim?"

Are these his victims? What the fuck was it a pro-Islam rally or something?

He will resume his work and fight for the glorious end of multiculturalism of course.

>What the fuck was it a pro-Islam rally or something?
Liberal brainwash camp.

dream on

he will get perpetual incarcerations due to his "mental state" thats the law here

he will never get out. absolutely never.

Okay, but what's a political Muslim? How do you know these things? Did they all defend Islam on Facebook or something?

They can detain him forever until they feel hes "psychologically capable of functioning in society"... which obviously means never

I'll probably live in California by then.

>getting out
Lol no. They just move him into mental insitute.

you mean Atzlan

Dont hurt me Anders!

>kinght
>Intelligence
for what reason?
also, he should really get Logistics / Pathfinding and Captain's Hat. not a lot of people would've been able to get from the first scene to the second in one round, especially since there was water between them.

>Only 16 years

More like 5 years when he's liberated during the Norwegian day of the rope (part of the European uprising). Then he'll be the Norge Nelson Mandela and get a Nobel Peace Prize years later.

:O that is very intolerant of you Lars

mass murderers are people too, and they have alot of human rights, you are evil facist

please provide trigger warning next time

roll my fate

Fucker offed some fine ass pussy too
what a faggot

fucking saved

>"collateral damage"

Dude... they're people.

He will get killed by far left extremists. Mark my words.

>caring about a man who slaughtered picnic kids
>not realizing that USA is way more mixed
He will go pray to Jesus and blame Communists until he finds a brown Mexican tranny for wife, who happens to have same Jesus cult and blames Communists.

double dubs

Funny thing
If liberals say homosexuality and transfuckery are not mental ilnesses, but different ways of life
Why can't it be the same for sociopaths? They're just neuro-atypicals after all
It's so easy to make them contradict their beliefs

> Work
> Fight

> Shooting kids now means you work and fight multiculturalism

he is coming out much sooner than 16 years you fucking faget.
as soon as we get into power we will take him out and build a square in his honor.
hes getting out in 5 cunt.
society is going to change
this user gets whats up
the meme that doing anything good for white people is bad for white people is amusing.
is like killing your enemies makes them win.

I'm not sure if that applies though. I remember reading that he passed his psychological test, allowing him to be put on trial as a criminal (21 years max). For the court to then suggest that he is now not able to pass that test; a court as stupid as the Norwegian one would surely not be able to keep him in.

gonna post on /vr/ about all the ps2 games he played over and over in that prison

Rolling my fate down the drain

>The man is controversial, but effective. Most have no issue with shooting traitors. It is just who you define as traitors.

Are you a retard
When I was younger I was a braindead leftist too
People get redpilled at some point in their lives, you don't just murder kids in coldblood because "hurr durr future gommie generation XD"

This.

> 'You murdered 77 people.'

> 'Hey at least i'm not a leftist :D'

>88
HEIL HIDLER MY FRIEND

refer to

This, he didn't do white Europeans any favours.

he should be released and get honorary military liutenant rank.

He saw the muslim menace and attacked the perpetrators.

The politicians think themselves removed from the issue, til a man in a scuba suit with a rifle starts killing the younglings.

>I'll save Europe!
>By killing some european kids so they are made an example of and warn other europeans of the coming onslaughter
That's some Jigsaw logic for you

You attack the institution that enacts the policies destroying your country.

Attacking the symptoms is retarded, just go after the cause.

Yes, you're right. And frankly. I think it's for the better.

For this have given me more trust in the norwegian judicial branch. Being able to stick to their principles of rehabilitation, in face of such a media and political backlash is virtuous.

Though Breivik himself is probably not going to die of old age. I'd not be surprised if the relatives would iniate a witch hunt on him. Understandable, but not what's "right".

And how would you go on about that?

For what I'd noticed about left-wingers is that they are more empathetic than most right-wingers. They have a desire to help other people (or let the state do it for them), but are naive to a degree it becomes a severe flaw.

you better check em.

This.

Stormfags are ruining white nationalism. You can't support a mass murderer and expect your ideology to stop being fringe.

It was a political youth camp for the children of the then current Liberal politicians who wanted to fuck up Europe, which has happened.

Muslim lovers aren't people

>shouldn't of

fuck. i guarantee that.
he wont last 16 years
he'll do it a la V
make the place explode
kill the fuckers one by one

>tfw you realise he actually killed this fedora guy

hur dur Anders Breivik is a hero gaiz XD

The damage he did to the right in Scandinavian countries is huge, he's a giant fucking faggot

They were in a Marxist camp.

Back to r/eddit you fucking faggot
You probably think killing all shitskins would be bad too

Expose them to reality.

Surely they will change their mind when they see the true nature of the religion of peace.

he should get the death penalty for killing white folks

he will settle into a homely life in the french countryside as a homesteader