DC Comics DCEU Movies Slate Leaks

Full disclosure, I am giving this DCEU info to you in light of the situation with the AT&T/Time Warner merger, and the President Elect’s opposition, as a knowledgeable WB employee.

WONDER WOMAN- 2017, Villains are Ares and Dr Poison, WW looses faith in humanity at the end after the war rages on despite her interventions, but Steve Trevor does NOT die

JUSTICE LEAGUE- 2017, Standard alien invasion plot, during the 2nd act Steppenwolf frees Lex Luthor from Arkham, as they have spoken before (BvS Communion scene), Lex supposedly helps Steppenwolf, but it is revealed that Lex betrayed him, and ends up killing him after the League defeat him. The league frees humans abducted by Steppenwolf, and Clark Kent is ‘revealed’ to have been abducted during the battle with Doomsday. Deathstroke is here as Lex’s hired muscle, in a post credits scene Lex and DS discuss a Society of villains to defeat the League.

AQUAMAN- April 2018 release, Moved up a few months for spring, Features Black Manta as the villain, Garth as an atlantean squire, and Kaldur’ahm as a betrayer to Black Manta. Manta is played by Michael K Williams of the Wire

- Also sets up Orm, aka Ocean Master as a villain. James Wan has approached some lesser-known actors for this role

THE FLASH- July 2018 release, Grodd and Gorilla City are the villains, with the Rogues consisting of Cold, Boomerang, Golden Glider, Pied Piper, and Mirror Master also on the sides, Grodd wants revenge on Cold, who used to be a literal army Captain, for attacking gorilla city.

-Timothy Olyphant has signed on to play a Rogue, but he’s unsure which one, as although Cold is the leader, Mirror Master is the most powerful and visually impressive

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dc2016.htm
denofgeek.com/us/movies/suicide-squad/257556/suicide-squad-needs-750-million-800-million-to-break-even
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off

Same actor for Boomerang?

PART TWO

THE BATMAN- Oct 2018 Release, Features Deathstroke recruiting bat villains for members of the Injustice League for Lex. Will feature a detective-heavy story involving Batman, Nightwing, and Oracle trying to find out what DS has done with a handful of Gotham’s most dangerous supercriminals,

-Despite being a lead up to JL2, Affleck is still given lots of liberties.

SHAZAM- April 2019 release, DC Films wants Channing Tatum for Shazam, but aren’t sure about who will play Billy Batson, will feature Marvel Girl, Shazam Jr (variant of Cap Marvel Jr), Sivana, and the Rock as Black Adam

MAN OF STEEL SEQUEL- June 2019 release, will feature Metallo as the villain, who leads a group of anti-metahuman terrorists. Parasite will also be a major threat.

- Credits scene is Parasite joining the injustice league

SUICIDE SQUAD SEQUEL- Nov 2019 release, set to feature the Hive as villains, led by the Bialyian dictator Queen Bee, who uses Bane as a merc and venom for her soldiers. Contrary too other rumors, Bane is NOT the main antagonist.

GREEN LANTERN CORPS- April 2020 release- set to feature Hal, John, and Guy training new recruits in light of sector 2814’s ‘alert status’ following the invasion from JL. Fetures these recruits dealing with their own demons via Sinestro’s unification of the evil lanterns (Red, Yellow, and Larfleeze)

-Mark Strong and Luke Evans are in talks to play Sinestro, while Alan Ritchson has been approached by Geoff Johns himself to play Guy Gardner after he claimed to have signed on for Shazam

Just lol.

Flash and Grodd? No fucking way.

And The Batman is lead up for JL2? No.

And no to all. Fuck these shits.

>detective-heavy story

What is this meme? Batman rarely does "le worlds greatest detective" shit in any incarnation, yet it's held up as some elusive gold standard

How will he post it on reddit later for upvotes then?

This is true.

That is pretty good.
What about the Lobo movie rumored for 2020?

Why would it be different?

Holy shit DC and their characters are garbage lol

Give him a minute to make up some more bullshit

PART THREE

JUSTICE LEAGUE SEQUEL- June 2020 release, begin with Wonder Woman leadng a team to stop Giganta, who is arrested and recruited by Lex, will feature Lex Luthor teaming up with Ra’s al Ghul for uniting supervillains in their Injustice League; Green Arrow, Black Canary, and the Hal and John Green Lanterns will join the League, Damian Wayne will be introduced in a credits scene

-Injustice League’s current roster (made by Geoff) is: Lex, Ra’s, DS, Grodd, Ocean Master, Scarecrow, Giganta, and Parasite

-Zack Snyder will not direct if DC Films can secure their #1 pick, Matt Vaughn

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK- August 2020 release- details unknown

WONDER WOMAN SEQUEL - March 2021 release, features Circe and Cheetah as it’s villains

AQUAMAN SEQUEL- June 2021 release

FLASH SEQUEL- August 2021 release, introduces Wally West and Eobard Thawne

TITANS- Feb 2022 release, will feature Tim Drake’s Robin, Red Arrow, Kid Flash, Raven, Artemis, and Cyborg tracking down Brother Blood and Sportsmaster, replaces CYBORG

THE BATMAN SEQUEL- Unknown month (UM) 2022 release, will feature Damian Wayne and the Red Hood

SIRENS vs THE BIRDS OF PREY- UM 2022 release, Harley Quinn FIlm

THE NEW GODS- Feb 2023 Release, directed by George Miller

JUSTICE LEAGUE 3- Spring 2023 release, features Braniac, introduces Martian Manhunter, the Hawks, and, in a credits scene, Supergirl

BLUE AND GOLD- UM 2023 release, unknown details

ALL MOVIES AFTER 2020'S RELEASE DATES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

MOVIES WITH NO RELEASE DATES:

Lobo- to be r-rated

JL 4, 5, and 6- will feature Crime Syndicate, Darkseid, and a Crisis, respectively

Sequel to GREEN LANTERN CORPS with Blackest Night arc

WALLY WEST FLASH film

DCEU is slated to go up to 2029 per the request of WB Studios, who owns DC Films.

>but Steve Trevor does NOT die

He's still dead in 2017

The way I know this is fake is that I don't think the DCU will even last that long. After failure after failure they're probably going to reboot or just cancel the whole thing. I don't think any Studio would be dumb enough to continue making these movies if they all been shit so far

>The league frees humans abducted by Steppenwolf, and Clark Kent is ‘revealed’ to have been abducted during the battle with Doomsday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel like killing myself

Please put a stop to these films. They are the cause of the super hero fatigue.

Are we gonna place bets on when the Superhero bubble goes bust?

My guess is The Flash or Shazam, way too many irrelevant "super" "heroes" for anyone to care about by then

Fuck OP, you ain't foolin anyone.

>After failure after failure

Wtf are on about they make more and more profit with every movie they made SS is BTFOing Doctor Strange as we speak

Dr. Strange cost 160 million to make
SS cost 250 million to make.

Autism

3/10 you made me look it up

>boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dc2016.htm
>Production Budget: $175 million

>still keeping superman identity as a secret

Why would Mark Strond play Sinestro again? Fake bitch.

man i really hope i'm long dead by then

I hope you're dead too

> Cold
So that's why they killed off the best part of legends

That is inaccurate

denofgeek.com/us/movies/suicide-squad/257556/suicide-squad-needs-750-million-800-million-to-break-even

Even if it was 175 million to make. It was a few more Millions for the reshoots. And they wasted 100 million on advertisement alone.

You can't be comparing a d-list hero like dr. Strange to a movie that was heavily advertised using Batman the Joker and Harley.

>denofgeek
>unnamed sources

Hahah holy shit I love you guys. Anyways I was comparing it with Doctor Strange which also had reshoots made by another director no less and a marketing budget at least that big if not more so the point stands

Is the Joker gonna be involved in any of this nonsense?

these marvelcucks kek

Probably the Batman movie and Sirens, but I desperately don't want any more of Jared Leto's self aware tattooed face.

PART FOUR

There will be several DC HBO shows featuring Black Lightning, Question, Huntress, and more. If Lobo can't get off the ground it will likely go to HBO.

Depending on WB's budget, there may be a team up HBO show to rival Marvel's defenders.

Black Lightning and Questionnaires will both be announced in 2017.

>Why would Mark Strong play Sinestro again? Fake Bitch

Well apparently he was the only popular thing about the PoS Green Lantern move, so WB thinks they can reign in fans? Who cares, WB has proven themselves to be incompetent.

MCUck

2021, easily. The second RDJ leaves the MCU the next movie "iron man" appears in will be rotten the first for marvel, and it will trigger a shock wave. Basically cinematic universes will crumble and by 2024 we will be back to where cinema was I'm the 70s, also we will see a massive retraction in tv shows around this time because advertisers will realize not enough eyes to justify ads.

Lol what's OP gonna do about it? He's probably already fired.

People started realizing you were talking out of your ass back during part 2. You should be talking about Warner Bros trying to start a Sup Forums cinematic universe in part 5, with a Pepe movie, a wojak movie, and trump movie with all appearing in a meme wars movie

I guess that means Steve Trevor doesn't get his ass killed in 1917?

I'd watch this shit.