Only plebs think this album is anything but a 10/10. Plus, Johnny Marr is on guitar and harmonica on this amazing song

Only plebs think this album is anything but a 10/10. Plus, Johnny Marr is on guitar and harmonica on this amazing song youtu.be/6Spe2ACt8ts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D9ZrgleyX0g
youtu.be/bzQYtpjMjSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marr is a talentless hack lol

Checked. Dubs don't lie.

Memefork gave the album a 7.1 but if Radiohead put this album out they would have ejaculated an immediate 10.

I listened to it last night and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it would be the same old watered down Oasis lite like Liam Gallagher's album. There is not one bad track on the whole thing. The bonus track is brilliant

Is this a tribute album to David Icke?

Alright Liam. You had too much to drink. Get some rest before your voice goes out again.

Checking those dubs. Also agreeing with OP.

You have to be trolling, deaf, or an idiot to believe this.

Definitely youtu.be/D9ZrgleyX0g

Who Built the Moon sounds nothing like Oasis. I hope Noel Gallagher records with David Holmes again and keeps following this musical path he's on.

Explain yourself, pleb

Kek

Lol, Keep On Reaching is a 1/5, and TMWBTM & Black and White Sunshine are 2/5 skippers. And If Love Is Law is a 3/5.

Everything else is 3.5/4/4.5. No 5's though, and there are a couple on Liam's album. They're both quite good releases considering everything, but Liam's is a more enjoyable listen if you chop off your least favorite tracks.

Liam and his professional songwriting team and Adele's producer? No thanks. I'd rather listen to someone making legitimate music. Not Robbie Williams style diluted Oasis wannabe songs. Who Built the Moon is a work of art.

Lol is this what plebs really think? Are you the same fool that said Johnny Marr was talentless?
Couldn't have said it better

Meh, Adele's record was alright. She's a good singer, no doubt.

But I appreciate Greg Kurstin way more for his Bird & the Bee stuff with Inara George. That first album was pure magic when it came out; Recreational Love is decent, cute, catchy pop, too.

And FWIW, the songs Kurstin produced are some of weaker ones on the album, except Paper Crown which is closer to the top.

Nah, I love Johnny Marr. Almost makes the Smiths worth listening to. Was super happy & then heartbroken that he joined Modest Mouse for a *second* those years ago :(

Liams album does sound like it could have been a Robbie Williams album if Robbie Williams drank and smoked 24/7 for decades and decided to sing in the studio. It's just manufactured pop, not too far from a boy band. Noel Gallagher's album is authentic and easier to appreciate.

>Johnny Marr
Isn't Noel buddies with Morrissey? He should reunite them

Noel Gallagher, Morrissey, Johnny Marr, and Paul Weller would be an insane supergroup

Did you ever hear the track from Noel Gallagher's last album. "Ballad of the Mighty I"? It had Johnny Marr playing guitar. It's pretty good, give it a listen youtu.be/bzQYtpjMjSo