7/22: VFC 58 - TBA
7/23: ACB 65 - Shabliy vs Towsend
7/25: Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series - EP 3
7/29: ONE Championship - Conquest of Kings
7/29: UFC 214 - Cormier vs Jones 2
7/30: Rizin 6 - Bantamweight Tournament

Previous thread: News:

>UFC FN 111 bonuses
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-fight-night-111-bonuses-you-know-holly-holms-sick-kick-was-worth-50000

>UFC FN 111 attendance and gate
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-fight-night-111-draws-reported-8414-attendance-for-839300-usd-live-gate

>Footage of Li Jingliang vs Frank Camacho
mma-core.com/videos/Li_Jingliang_vs_Frank_Camacho_Full_Fight_UFC_Fight_Night_111/10181062

>Hughes awake and responsive
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-hall-of-famer-matt-hughes-awake-and-responsive-day-after-truck-train-accident

>Tybura calls out Dan Hardy in postfight interview
mmaweekly.com/marcin-tybura-calls-out-dan-hardy-in-ufc-singapore-post-fight-interview

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVcmkWpFBEM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*GADOOOSH*

Be truthful to all: who is YOUR favorite UFC Female fighter?

Is he gay?

>UFC

nah thanks

You hungry, Tiger?

SHISH HISHH
wtf does she do it?
i thought she was a boxer

Tim Hauge is kill

weeb. you're a disgrace to the formerly great nation, and arguably greatest of all time, England

I don't know whats funnier. That pic or how much it triggers Coral Springs.

Tony desu lads

to let people know to defend.
Shes like a boss in a video game that blinks a cue before they hit you

What did he mean by this?

Lmao mate I'm not English, just like most of the people with this flag

Incorrect

Soon

god damn it, GOD DAMN IT where did it all go wrong

instagram.com/p/BVcmkWpFBEM/
is this good for your knee?

Hatred towards Ross Pearson ended.
Colby Covington is my antiboy now.

Chris Van Heersen was saying this
“I have nothing but respect for McGregor. There’s no bad blood. I think [he’s] phenomenal. And being a southpaw, it’s gonna work in his favor. He’s got the power to do it. I wasn’t fazed by his power, I wasn’t hurt. But again, we didn’t have 10-ounce gloves on and he’s got some small chance of causing an upset.”

Why the hell would you talk about "power" when it's sparring? You don't go full force

Why doesn't Tony Ferguson have more fans?

its still relative

his 80% wouldnt be the same as tyrones 80% for example

which one is conair

the guy in the red moves great

Conair is in Blue lel

how much is mcgregor getting paid to look like complete shit? i've been boxing since 1999 he looks terrible lol

jesus christ, he is gonna get killed by floyd

To be fair though, Heersen was called in to prepare for Nate. Who is a southpaw, taller and longer in reach. Also, its sparring.

He might be the most entertaining fighter

That's longer than posters here have been alive.

i'm still shit my hand-eye coordination and speed is shotgun to face worthy

My god he looks awful on the ropes, hes gonna get his face caved in

Yeah but sparring isn't even 80%, or at least, doesn't appear to be here To say you weren't hurt in sparring seems a bit of a redundant statement, no? You're not supposed to get hurt

First for my girl
Esparza we're coming to kill you!!! (Jun25,UFN112,Oklahoma)

Yikes!

I really like his fight style and almost all his fights are crazy exciting, but there is just something off with his personality that just makes him kinda unlikable for some reason. Like he's trying to hard to be liked

Just a few heeminders

looks like 70-80% to me m8

Missed the fight. What did Holly do that was dirty?

Sup heem

Want to start a gym because my old fat ass is on the bad side of 25 and my kid is interested in martial arts. Im personally interested in kicks and grappling, so what sort of discipline should I pursue? TIA look forward to the day I can heem you all on Sundays.

they letting trannys fight now?

How old were you when you realized you were a shit athlete?

I remember "beating up" my friends because I was bigger or maybe just more aggressive. In high school I started wrestling and realized I couldn't even move some of the guys and was naturally fucking pathetically weak. And to think none of those guys were even high level college wrestlers lol

this chick is so fucking ugly

Me, if you know what I mean

looks like a dude

Was hoping Holm would lose so she could retire and we could all forget of her existence.

Now that she won against the most terrible of cans we're going to have to see her headline more events.

It doesn't to me desu, but even still the point still stands that you're not supposed to get hurt in sparring.

Especially when you consider the protective gear and the much heavier gloves. I mean, Goobs could turn around and say the same thing that Chris's power didn't phase him, but it means jack shit in reality. He's still a good boxer and can hit with power in the ring, just as Goobs can do so

I watched the fight but i missed the dirty shit as well i guess

Same here
I saw watched the fight but really I just had it split screen with /heem/ and was mostly reading the thread

It was dismal

Trannies are allowed to fight, AES beat one up. This week it just became illegal in Canada to call them by the wrong gender pronoun so be careful.

BJJ I guess and add TKD for kicks since it will also help your flexibility.

i miss the old calendar guy

wut how much you think that was then, look at the speed of the shots theres def some power behind it

about getting hurt yeah thats true but a lot of camps do go hard and a lot of fighters do get hurt in sparring

I was like 11 playing basketball and went up for a rebound a kid who was about the same size as me just leaped way higher than me then grabbed the rebound and i just remember looking up at him thinking "damn im not athletic"

it also just became illegal in the united states to tell people to kill themselves

Pearl Gonzalez had nudes leaked? Who has the link.

who cares her bobs are fake

fake but great

When I moved at 14 and stopped boxing, playing rugby / football and everything else

Apparently it's pre-implants.

>Not being a natural specimen with dynamite in both hands.
Casual. I bet you don't even train.

Never I could heem everyone itt under 2 min

I have them but I don't want to get banned but also it was before the fake tits and they're pretty lame. Not really fappable at all tbhfam

I've never been a particularly athletic person, so I was never under the impression that I was a good athlete.

Because he's not a white male

>pre-implants
well then i dont even want to see them

Middle school. I was constantly struggling for a B- in gym class so I could stay on the honour roll. Didn't help that after the first year and a half I gave up and just fucked around all class because I knew I was going to do poorly anyways.

stop being a fag m8. No one cares.

>No one cares.
Yeah I've noticed HEH

Nice collar you got there, gaijin. It would be a shame if someone... grabbed it

Fuck I forgot about this KO

Walt Harris is a munster

did you get big ticket vs the frenchie of today

that was an insane finish

Is this a dominant feet position?

its ''aint gont space for ma feet'' position

their departure from fox hit their wallet bad dude, the tiny ass studio shows it

Yeah, it was a good one
It made me laugh when it happened, because the french guy walked out to Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt

To be fair, telling someone to get back in the truck when you know they're literally in the process of killing themselves is not at all the same thing as telling somebody to kill themselves in the ordinary course of things.

I think that judgment is more or less limited to its facts.

RIP

one of the worst elbows ive seen in a long time

>*disrobes gi*

The pajama party is over

butterfly hooks so he can sweep bryan callen and mount him

We call them "hellbows" Netherlands

I know my dude, hellbows just makes me cringe

Take this literal who and save /ourguy/Matt Hughes

Why is Brendan Schaub the most discussed fighter on /heem/?

I'm relatively new to /heem/ I just want to discuss Conor/Floyd. I see so many people talking about Brendan Schaub. Let's talk about people have defended and won titles like Conor and Floyd.

I wish this webm was a bit longer, most of the damage was done before it started. Asker was so out of it by that point that Harris could have hit him with anything he wanted. Those elbows worked, though.

What should Stipe's gameplan for Ngannou be?

dont forget the real MVP from Singapore

Bit rude but OK

Hit him in the head and wrestle him

literal chimp

No teeth, just lips

f
Why do people even practice that sport

Pressure Ngannou, overwhelm him with his pace, and be active enough with his boxing to make sure Ngannou doesn't get to dictate the standup, while also trying to tire him out in the clinch and take him down when he gets the chance

>overwhelming Ngannou

I know you whitebois are stupid, but I didn't know you were suicidal too. Ngannou out classes Stipe in everything

>trying to tire him out in the clinch and take him down

lol

How was fight night? Should I bother or nah?

Nah

Lots of decisions.

So who here is cucked enough to pay $100 for goobs/mayweather? Seems to be a really hopeful price point.